**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Stingray95Stingray95 Posts: 2
    edited November 2020

Been having this issue today and I logged out and back in and still the same. What do I need to do
  • Options
    Stingray95Stingray95 Posts: 2

• Options
    SethcooleySethcooley Posts: 2
    I use a s9 and if I'm not on wifi and I'm on my 4g lte each fight takes about 10 min to load. Please fix this asap
  • Options
    kgrobinskgrobins Posts: 16
    In-Game Name: kgrobins
    Device and Model: Samsung s10+
    Device Operating System: Android Version 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: Latest Version
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Excessive load wait times in all situations. Moving on any map, loading a fight, finalizing a fight, initial game load screens seems to be taking longer to complete each day. Then moving to the Abomination screen another similar wait time.

This has been happening for weeks with a seeming decrease in functionality as time passes.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I already put what type I phone I had in an earlier post. After maintenance my phone worked fine yesterday and today it is back to me barely being able to play without wifi. It's getting ridiculous as my android is barely even a couple years old.
  • Options
    EldestsEldests Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: If-Stryfe
    Device and Model: Alcatel 1S 2020
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 29.0.0
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: Every time I start an AQ fight, the game freezes for 1 minute, then I appear on the map and my character is reduced by 50% of life, I have been with this error for about 3 or 4 months, it should be clarified that this happens on maps from AQ 5 onwards.
  • Options
    Deandc43Deandc43 Posts: 56
    In-Game Name: Deandc43
    Device and Model: Galaxy note 20
    Device Operating System: Andorid most current
    Cellular or WiFi: 5g t-mobile and 1gb comcast
    Game Version Installed: oct 21st update version 29
    Game Mode: all modes
    Description of the Issue: while fighting loosing health for no reason, not hits taken, no nodes, no power steel just losing power. Biggest in Shadow base raids. Example at start of fight with new champ going in at 100% health by the time we run up to the center to start I am down to 90%
  • Options
    Shess767Shess767 Posts: 10
    In-Game Name: therealChopmeat
    Device and Model: Galaxy S9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular
    Game Version Installed: 29.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Basically unplayable at this point, my lag/crashing has been progressively getting worse with every update. For the last week or so it takes several minutes to open the game and then anything I select takes several minutes to load with a constant connection icon in the lower right, and then about half the time I have to force close the game. Once I actually get into a fight sometimes it works fine then other times mainly with AQ map 3 once I select a fight it sits loading untill I'm kicked back to the map missing half my health and from what I'm assuming a time out on the fight. Several times during fights in EQ it'll freeze for about 1 second causing any input I made, block or attack to not be registered and I get hit. It also doesn't matter if I'm on wifi or cellular.
  • Options
    BigChillRobBigChillRob Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: BigChillRob
    Device and Model: Galaxy A20
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular, T-Mobile
    Game Mode: Booting game, AQ
    Description of the Issue: when trying to log in, I get stuck at the intro splash screen for 3-5 minutes with the little red connection issue icon. If I get past that screen, I'll get stuck at the following "communicating with servers" splash screen for another 3-5 minutes with the little red connection issue icon. If I get past that screen and I open crystals or upgrade champions it works fine. But if I try to help out in AQ, I get the connections issue icon again along with a wait. Moving gets the icon. Starting a fight gets the icon (and, if it takes excessively long, I will time out and lose half my health without ever having fought). I have checked other apps and have no such connection issues, it is only with MCOC.
  • Options
    Han1987Han1987 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Han1987
    Device and Model: Redmi Note 7
    Device Operating System: MIUI 11.0.1.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: In AQ, AW and Quests, that I know.
    Description of the Issue: Sometimes my champs freeze during fights, usually in the middle of a combo, rendering them vulnerable to any attack. It's happening since a month ago or so, it comes and goes, but today it happened many times, I lost 4 fights in AW because of it, which is pretty frustrating.
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Poisonoussting
    Device and Model: LG V40 Thinq
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Mode: Start up
    Description of the Issue: Having a problem since this morning where it's taking a very long time to start up the game. It will just say loading the whole time and then the connection icon blinks. I have full signal and turned cellular off and tried with WiFi. Nothing. I was not able to log in and missed attack for alliance wars in my alliance as well as alliance quest. Think I missed a calendar day as well because I saw it say calendar reset under uncollected. Was finally able to log in at home but then I left home and having the same issues again
  • Options
    melmenartmelmenart Posts: 24
    In-Game Name: melmenart
    Device and Model: Honor 10 Lite
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: In almost every fight the game freezes for 1-2 seconds, this continues about six months, the problem is clearly not in the phone, other games and apps, that require more powerful hardware, work perfectly.
  • Options
    D3ndaD3nda Posts: 2
    Ingame- croker636
    Device- lg stylo 6
    Operating system- andriod 10
    Game version- 29.0.0
    Game mode- alliance quest
    Issues- fights will not load and times out causing to lose health same issues with my stylo 5.. But use my stylo 4 no problem but isnt a active phone this has been a ongoin issue and needs fixing
  • Options
    JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    In-Game Name: JMorgUI
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S20+ Ultra
    Device Operating System: Android v10
    Cellular or WiFi: Mobile Data (Verizon); WIFI (25Mbps service)
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Load times are greater than 2 minutes. Parry will not work. Stutters happen almost every fight. I don't see these issues anywhere else in the game (running map 7 and Cav EQ). Its ridiculous. These problems are not unique to me, but most have given up on any type of fix coming. AW makes you money i get it, but ignoring the masses saying there are bugs is beyond reprehensible. I will not be playing them moving forward and I strongly encourage everyone who has even a single issue, to follow and boycott it all together. Million dollar company, $0.10 support.
  • Options
    BasNLBasNL Posts: 52

IGN: MΛ₸₸Ж0MBΛ₸
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Device OS: 9
    Game Version: 29.0.0
    Gamemode: Story, Event, and Alliance Quest
    Explanation of bug: Parry stuns dont apply some times(defenders arent stun immune), also timing for parrys has been off, also in Alliance Quest map 5 doom boss applied shock on a parry, parry didnt stun and he immediately threw a heavy. And in Alliance Quest map 6 been parried stunned by the opponents on the lane when there is no node saying that well timed blocks made by the opponents cause the attacker to get stunned. (When this stun happens, it has the parry icon but it is in the form of a passive stun)

It's absolutely horrible! In arena I lost two fights out of three because of not being able to parry, block or heavy.
  • Options
    biggfleaabiggfleaa Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: biggfleaa
    Device and Model: Samsung A21
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular ; Metro by Tmobile
    Game Mode: All Game Modes
    Description of the Issue: the No Connection Symbol pops up all the time, it takes forever to load, I lose half health in alliance quests & I dont even get to fight because of the No Connection issue (which I have 4G LTE so there should be no issue), I'm losing out on Gamma because I can't grind the arena or do the shadow raids (side quest)
  • Options
    KibiKibi Posts: 57
    In-Game Name: Jakatt
    Device and Model: Samsung S20 Ultra
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular: Tmobile DSprint 5G
    Description of the Issue: No Connection Symbol constantly. takes forever to load anything on 5G. this is the first patch that made it worse i actually have to get on wifi now so the game is playable.

In-Game Name: Kibi Black
    Device and Model: Samsung Note 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular: Home Wifi
    Description of the Issue: No Connection Symbol constantly. Cannot log on to the game at all as of this morning. has never happened before. Both iOS devices on same wifi network work flawlessly.
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Aziz5253
    Device and Model: Samsung A50
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular: Reliance Jio and WiFi both
    Game Version Installed: 29.0.0 (since June)
    Description of the Issue: No Connection Symbol constantly. takes forever to load anything on both data and wifi. Takes upto 20mins to load a lot of times. Dropped inputs like parry and dex very frequent now
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Farseer123456789
    Device and Model: Samsung S10e
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Well this is another monthly bug report of pretty much the same thing. The input recognition for dash backs, blocks, stopping attacks mid combo, randomly throwing heavies is persistent. The biggest issue is blocking instead of dashing back. This is just awful with the unblockable opponents and specials the cover a lot of ground that you need to get away from. So I just sit there and take a ton of blocked damage or get hit by specials. This has been an issue for months (probably a year) now. Don't know what's happened Kabam but it makes the game a real pain.
  • Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    edited November 2020
    Ingame Name: Noble034

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G

Device OS: Android Version 10, One UI Version 2.5

Mobile Carrier: T-mobile

Cellular or WiFi: Cellular

Game Version Installed: Latest, Version 29.0.0

Game Mode: Login/Startup, Loading AQ/AW, Loading Stores, etc.

Issue Description: There have been abnormally long load times that occur when logging in to the game, moving in quests, purchasing items through the ingame store (glory, loyalty, etc), and just switching between screens in general (from menu, to AQ, to AW, etc).

These long load times are happening mostly over Mobile Network. Usually, WiFi is fine, but it does occur there now and then.

Attached, I have uploaded a video to demonstrate the issue at hand (a video I had uploaded to another post on the forums, but was closed and recommended to post here instead). The video obtains the following, to help demonstrate the issue:

- Speedtest to show healthy and stable connection via Tmobile Mobile Network
    - Loading Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes to demonstrate no issues loading said game
    - Loading War Dragons to demonstrate no issues loading said game
    - Finally, loading MCoC, to demonstrate issues logging in (takes nearly 2 minutes to login)

https://youtu.be/k9zr_zjpJEw
  • Options
    AnndreyGoAnndreyGo Posts: 33
    edited November 2020
    In-Game Name: !-_-!A.GO
    Device and Model: Samsung Tab A70
    Device Operating System: Android 8
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular
    Description of the Issue:
    1. Since the new "fun" node called Root .. I get Rooted in all modes of the game .. My champions get Rooted when performing a dash . The animation is being performed but the champion doesn't move for the next 1-2 seconds ..and sometimes if the opponent is close (after I manage to block a 5 hit combo) I go for a medium attack (dash in) and it misses similar to Proff X Faulter mechanic
    2. I can't hold block more than 1 second .. my finger is on the screen but the champion just moves on his own .. he stays in block one sec then he moves forward . I can't block specials , can't block more then 3 hits .. with Falcon I can't manege to hold block and get a lock on the opponent .. Same problem with Gambit .. can't get the 10 charges
    3. Dropped inputs ,after a parry the dash attack (medium hit) ,when swiping from the left side of the screen is not registered (the animation is not performed)
    4. My method of Heavy attack is to swipe up on the right side of the screen .. sometimes it dashes in (medium attack) instead of heavy attack.. very frustrating
    5. AQ ... disconnected in the loading screen . I click on the fight loading screen comes up ,I get disconnected,when I go back in to AQ ,my champs is dead ..this happens in map 5 and map 4
    6. I expect Gamma compensation if you don't manage to fix this game by the end of this month's event .. it's impossible to get 1 million gamma when I can't control my champs in game ..
  • Options
    EldestsEldests Posts: 2
    [UPDATE]
    In-Game Name: ER Shadow
    Device and Model: Alcatel 1S 2020
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: Every time I start an AQ fight, the game freezes for 1 minute, then I appear on the map and my character is reduced by 50% of life, I have been with this error for about 3 or 4 months, it should be clarified that this happens on maps from AQ 5 onwards.
  • Options
    GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Kabam fix this parry issue the I block and the parry works then after I hit block at the same time and it doesn’t work this needs to be fixed and fixed now or you will lose a lot of players!!!!!
  • Options
    MouseNostaMouseNosta Posts: 13
    edited November 2020
    In-Game Name: MouseNosta
    Device and Model: Galaxy S7(for now)
    Device Operating System: 8.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Version Installed: Latest version
    Game Mode: Every game mode
    Description of the Issue: Anytime i start up the app, I get lag, and it takes awhile to finally get to the main menu. When I'm in-between battles in Arena, or AQ, or Events, i get lag. Sometimes it'll take forever to get to the next screen. Lately, I just do AQ because it's quick, and close out of the game. I never stay on long enough for the game to crash on me, and I'm missing out on getting iHulk b/c of lag.