**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• In-game name: Iron_Tito
    Device and model: Pixel 6 Pro
    Device operating system: Android
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game version installed: Latest
    Game mode: All

I am having input issues. I seem to constantly get hit through blocks and parries. A few times I'll be holding block and the AI special, without unblockable, will hit through the block like I was never holding it. The character will even be in block animation when hit. This happens regardless of quest, arena, or other fight type. After dashing back I'm also unable to block or dash back a second time.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    In game name: Tl-lANOS
    Device and model: Samsung S10+
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular

Wow this update has some shocking issues. Input response seems to be a fraction of a second delayed. It might not sound like much but it makes a world of difference. I have zero confidence in dexing specials I would dex with ease and I almost always get hit on the block (or in the face) trying to dex AI basic attacks or bait specials. I used to clear EQ paths without getting hit once and since this update I barely clear a lane without 2 or more champs dead.
    Parry is also a mess. I'm here writing this now because I got fed up of dying to an EQ boss that I one shot twice but has KO'd my team this time around due to parry failing at least twice in every match despite successfully popping up on screen.
    There's no way we can keep playing a game this broken.
  • HorndogHorndog Posts: 38
    Huawei Nova 5T
    Missing so many blocks, attacks stop mid combo. All modes of gameplay
  • nh4clnh4cl Posts: 122
    Google Pixel 6 Pro on wifi
    In game name: nh4cl
    Latest Android and game versions

Parries working fine one fight then completely fail the next. TB EQ. Parry failures and dropped blocks in AQ and AW. Phantom heavies mid combo.

It's getting out of hand fast with this last update.
  • gdnewsamgdnewsam Posts: 11
    In-Game Name: Nubian Flame.
    Device and Model: (Google Pixel 6 Pro and Galaxy Note 9)
    Device Operating System: (Android 13)
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both. Verizon is my carrier.
    Game Version Installed: 38.0.0
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: In daily (and other) quests, I can fight 1 or 2 times, but then the game cycles either after losing the fight or at the end of the fight. If it cycles at the end of the fight (after I've beaten the opponent), when I shut down the app and restart it, it appears as if the fight had not occurred. In AQ, I'm having the same issue where the game cycles at the fight (after I've beaten the opponent), and when I shut down the app and restart it, it appears as if the fight had not occurred. What's worse, the champion I used to beat the opponent has lost about half its energy.
    Also, If I leave the game on any screen, the little red and white icon on the bottom right of the screen (indicating some sort of issue) pops up. So, even if the game is idle, it's not working properly. All these issues occur within 5 minutes. I have not been able to complete anything is around 5:30 pm EST yesterday.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Game tag justjackreacher
    Pixel 4
    Android 13
    Both WiFi and EE data
    Latest game update
    The input inaccuracies is pretty bad but not really costly adapt and overcome to some degree.
    But when winning a fight in AQ throw a special and the game boots me out of the game straight into the loading screen, then I've got half health and the enemy I was almost done with magically has full health, it's even busted me out the very next time I try to do the fight again so half off me again and a 3rd full health to the AQ enemy. Honestly I'm seriously considering telling my leader that this war season is not worth me being in as I won't be reviving and burning through resources for a broken game
  • FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 124 ★★
    n-Game Name: Power of Spiral
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A13
    Device Operating System: Android 13.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFI
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Game Mode: Side quests, Event quests, Story quests, most notably Battlegrounds
    Description of the Issue: Inputs on parry and blocking in general are incredibly inconsistent. This results in many missed hits, much more than in previous months and patches.
    A lot of freezing in the middle of the fight, happens mostly against champions under summoners disposal (AW and BG).
    And probably the worst - AI recovery time after heavy's and special attacks. This one is exclusive to Battlegrounds in my experience. Previous season of bg had very annoying nodes and meta in general, but this is nothing compared to what's going on now.
    Example: I go into Black Widow (deadly origin) with Ultron. Since her first 2 medium attacks decrease defensive ability accuracy by 70%, i should go for reparry or heavy bait. If i don't do that i have high chance of getting crushed.
    I go for it, she goes for heavy after first medium attack and i immediately punish it.
    Result? I GET PARRIED AS IF I WAS PLAYING AGAINST AUTOBLOCK
    Next battle: Sentinel. There is no problem in parrying him, baiting heavy attacks is useless since he goes unstoppable.
    He throws sp 1, perfect dexing out of it always gets you into the left corner yet his recovery time is always long enough to punish him afterwards. I know it since i dealt with him in act 6 atleast three times already. But battlegrounds has surprize for me... My usual punish of his sp 1 ends in PARRY. I don't know what to say about this.
    If instant swipe right to perform medium dash is not enough to punish special attacks and heavy anymore, what am i left with?
    For now i'm done with bg. Not gonna return until the mode is fixed.
  • Darkknight9Darkknight9 Posts: 4
    In game name Dark_Knight_9
    Issues: when I swipe the screen to dex or avoid certain sp1s my Champion does not move at all instead they take the whole hit from the AI.
    Device: Samsung Galaxy S22
    Game Mode Battlegrounds and EQ.. It started since this months new update
  • OpxOpx Posts: 132
    In-Game Name: Pustositel
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Poco X3 pro
    Device Operating System: Android 13.0
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFI and cellular
    Game Version Installed: latest
    Description of the Issue:
    Dexterity and parry does not work. AW is thus unplayable. The defender's recovery time after a sp or heavy attack is instant and it always ends with my stun when I try to counterattack.
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Posts: 118
    edited February 2023
    In-Game Name: KRANK
    Device and Model: Samsung S22 Ultra
    Device Operating System: 13
    Cellular or WiFi: Happens on both WiFi and 5g (Verizon)
    Game Mode: All game modes played
    Description of the Issue: Since this months update my block to medium or medium intercept and in some causes evade is falling. Seems to happen when I am either standing still then try to move or right after blocking. I'm still experiencing this input drop in every part on the game. I literally can not play correctly and have lost items because of this issue.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ChiquitinChiquitin Posts: 1
    edited February 2023

Hi, having issues with Battleground, unresponsive, freezing, lossing battles without allowimg me to play, battle screen empty while time keeps running
  • BUGs de travamentos, após postura de defesa, o nosso campeão fica travado na posição, saindo dessa situação, apenas após ataque ou após especial do adversário. Golpes não efetuados, que acontecem aleatoriamente durante as lutas. Estou de verdade, me sentindo no prejuízo, quanto a isso. Acontecem em todos os modos do jogo. Está ficando difícil jogar. Os gráficos do jogo e detalhes estão maravilhosos, mas, essa jogabilidade está desanimando. A KABAM precisa resolver isso. V reclamar agora, mas, está acontecendo há muito tempo. Agora, atingiu nível altamente critico.
  • Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    This is unacceptable for some reason med fight game keeps crashing the defender health is the same I have half health.
  • surya2002surya2002 Posts: 7

Anybody else is having this?
    No rank in gladiators circuit?!
  • gdnewsamgdnewsam Posts: 11
    ***UPDATE FROM 15 FEBRUARY 2023***

In-Game Name: Nubian Flame.
    Device and Model: (Google Pixel 6 Pro and Galaxy Note 9)
    Device Operating System: (Android 13)
    Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both? Both. Verizon is my carrier.
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: In daily (and other) quests, I can fight 1 or 2 times, but then the game cycles either after losing the fight or at the end of the fight. If it cycles at the end of the fight (after I've beaten the opponent), when I shut down the app and restart it, it appears as if the fight had not occurred. In AQ, I'm having the same issue where the game cycles at the fight (after I've beaten the opponent), and when I shut down the app and restart it, it appears as if the fight had not occurred. What's worse, the champion I used to beat the opponent has lost about half its energy.
    Also, If I leave the game on any screen, the little red and white icon on the bottom right of the screen (indicating some sort of issue) pops up. So, even if the game is idle, it's not working properly. All these issues occur within approximately 2 minutes of 47 seconds. I have not been able to complete anything since 13 February 2023.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    I doubt putting my android device and android version does anything.. almost everyone who plays mcoc has experienced lag, drop inputs, constant connection issue icon and champions not functioning as should be.. just experienced game issue before AW match... was stuck prefight load screen for 5mins.. restart mcoc with same lag and connection icon but finally got to AW fight screen and got penalized 50% less hp.. thanks kabam for doing your best.. please fix numerous issues.
  • demboyz16demboyz16 Posts: 36
    In-Game Name: demboyz16
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 6
    Device Operating System: Android 13
    Game Version Installed: 38
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Lost connection in the middle of fights, this issue has cost me resources as well as attack bonus (alliance war) due to defender being at full health and my champ losing health after reconnection.

• Lee99Lee99 Posts: 94
    In-game name: lee99
    Device and model: Samsung note 9

There is too much issues to single out for the past few weeks in aw, aq and guessing I do a sp and game crash, go back in defender has full health I half health. I think this is how they make the game to function. I code and if they can refund to specific accounts they sure can target accounts for units/money spending. I have been charged more than 3 times over the past month and customer service to me they take units away and refund some money wtf that's not what I wanted. Now suddenly I can't parry or dex any champ
  • Deandc43Deandc43 Posts: 56
    edited March 2023
    So about 12 times a week the game crashes and k8cks me out. When I get back in my champ his lost or health cut the opponent 100%. This happens in all game modes. I have sent numerous requests and get little to no help. I am running the latest game version and the latest version of Android. I play other games and mcoc is the only game this happens In. I have a galaxy note 20. In game name Deandc
  • JT209JT209 Posts: 1
    -Game Name: johnnyt209
    Device and Model: Google Pixel 6
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 38.1.0
    Game Mode: everything
    Description of the Issue: I can't even log on. I get the "you've been disconnected" message. I haven't been able to log in since I updated yesterday
  • Russle_3Russle_3 Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: Russle~3
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A13, model is SM-A136U
    Device Operating System: Android
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, mainly wifi
    Game Version Installed: just before and after Latest update
    Game Mode: All?
    Description of the Issue: First I have to point out this in my first time doing this, so I don't know if I'm in the right place, however I see no one else talking about it as far as I'm aware and all my other stuff works perfectly find like my other online mobile game.
    Anyway, my issue is 'I CAN'T LOAD INTO THE GAME' at all. The last time I played was yesterday, less then an hrs before day 5 aq yesterday and I didn't try hoping on til 7pm est. And I could not load past the first loading screen to get to the main menu to check in. It just keeps loading and it just give me the red wifi symbol before giving me a message that I disconnected. Alright, that's fine sometimes I just have to close out and reload the game when it's being this buggy, so I just do my thing. Close the app and reopen. Still loading, same message and red loading symbol. OK I check to see if there was an update, and I update the game to hopefully fix it. Same issue, just a new background. OK, I swapped to cellular data cause it continues to say my wifi disconnect(It's full bars on connection and I'm Xbox is connected as well and that's working perfectly fine but worth a try at least). Same thing. OK let me reset my phone, I don't know what else I can do---> SAME THING. I don't know why, maybe it's something to do with my phone system but I literally tried everything to just load into the game.

I had enough of the bugs and quite frankly I been heavily considering quiting the game. However this is my last desperate cry to fix something about the game. I genuinely enjoy it, I would love to spend some more money and such, but I can't do anything if I can't get into the game.

My other online game works fine, my Xbox who is hooked to wifi which I was playing an online shooter game (apex) worked perfectly fine. YouTube works, I don't know why I can't load into the game all of a sudden

• Tiago_TorresTiago_Torres Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: TTorres1
    Device and Model: Poco F4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, mainly wifi
    Game Version Installed: just before and after Latest update
    Game Mode: All?
    Description of the Issue: Cant Log in the Game!!
    I have the same problem the last guy told here. Cant Log in my account, Google Play linked Account.
    Seems to be some sort of google play problem. I have been playing for 6 years, never cheated, and in the middle of AW i cant log in.. Lot of time and some money invested.

The problem started Yesterday, before update. Updated the app and still cant log in. Re-installing the game, and google play, and cant log in. Keeps in the red wi-fi simbol, and show a error message.

Please Help ! Fast !! I didnt complete all quests last month.

• Mahamid123Mahamid123 Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: TheFunZoner786
    Device and Model: Galaxy S20 FE 5G+
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest.
    Description of the Issue: Serious lag and stuttering in all forms of content from arenas to difficult story content. I've had to use so many revives just because of these absurd stutters. It's gotten worse with every single update released so far, now happening almost every 3 matches. The UI will also just slow down to a snail's pace every so often. How such serious lag problems still occur in a game so deep into its development cycle is beyond me.
  • TevXDTevXD Posts: 18
    In-Game Name: TevXD
    Device & Model: Sony Xperia XZ Premium G8142
    Device Operating System: 9
    Both cellular and WiFi
    Game Version: 38.1.0
    Game Mode: Event Quest & Incursions (today) but previously it occurred in Battlegrounds, Alliance Quest as well as Alliance War

Description of Issue: Regardless of whether I’m playing on cellular data or WiFi the game screen suddenly freezes during a match either during a combo or special attack. Despite the frozen screen the fight continues as you can hear the sound effects of the opponent attacking you and you are left unable to do anything. I have attempted minimizing the game to see if the screen will unfreeze itself however that method has been unsuccessful and my only option is to restart the game. This fixes the problem however it is not effective when it occurs during battlegrounds, alliance quest, alliance war and incursions. I have submitted a ticket along with video evidence of the issue on the 19th February 2023 (ticket #391881) however it was never addressed and I was only informed that you are aware of and working to rectify lags, loading issues and crashes. If my issue constitutes as a crash then it is good to know that it is being looked at because it is increasingly becoming annoying.
  • warnux72warnux72 Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: warnux72
    Device and Model: Huawei P20 Lite
    Device Operating System: Android 9.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Epic quest
    Description of the Issue:when i win a fight win anti venom i get some sort of an error and when i press the button or even the X button i just crash heres an image of the error i have a video too but its too large

• Madbr0wnMadbr0wn Posts: 3
    Am i the only one suffering with input issues? Not being able to finish a 5 hit combo or intercept?
    Samsung a12
    Latest android update and game update, playing on wifi and cellular, occurrs in all game modes.
    Ingame madbrown