**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• CatensCatens Posts: 19
    @Kryptonite1991 it can solve not playing unloaded champions if kabam do button clear team and we can playing again while they solved our problem
  • Kryptonite1991Kryptonite1991 Posts: 21

I thought after kabams failed compensation for BG's that you's would atleast have fixed the bugs before rolling out season 8 but No, you have not and you know it. Same crasing issues 3 matches into the season,
    What device am I using? Don't pretend this is a me problem.
    Please do not spend a cent on this game. Refer to richtheman's YouTube for a detailed explanation as to why you should never spend on such a carelessly ran company.
    No more spends here, not even cyber weekend :)
    Lots of money I shall now have XD
    Kabam you've been kabanned.

Yup, nothing about fixing but here they bring new season, lol kabam
  • KEGZONKEGZON Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: KeGZonE
    Device and Model: Galaxy S20 Ultra 5g
    Device Operating System: Android 13
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 39.0
    Game Mode: Logging-in Popups
    I payed for Unit card and it doesnt show up or it does randomly without date checking.
    I didnt get to take all units.
    And i have my monthly calendar to comfirm i was in game every day .
    The card doesnt show in storage.
    cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/9w/853oti3xdix0.jpg" alt="" />
  • GAJGAJ Posts: 5
    I do the secondary monthly 1st and 2 , 3 week difficulty 4 before becoming QT and nos it's not counting how i did it myself doing it again it didn't count, i want to know IF i do the 3rd 4rd week i will receita the reward that appears there when it ends the 4 weeks
  • GAJGAJ Posts: 5
    I do the secondary monthly 1st and 2 , 3 week difficulty 4 before becoming QT and nos it's not counting how i did it myself doing it again it didn't count, i want to know IF i do the 3rd 4rd week i will receita the reward that appears there when it ends the 4 weeks
  • KEGZONKEGZON Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: KeGZonE
    Device and Model: Galaxy S20 Ultra 5g
    Device Operating System: Android 13
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 39.0
    Game Mode: Logging-in Popups
    I payed for Unit card and it doesnt show up or it does randomly without date checking.
    I didnt get to take all units.
    And i have my monthly calendar to comfirm i was in game every day .

• JauaiiwjwJauaiiwjw Posts: 3
    Automatically taking ingame update but then not working not proceed...i reinstall it but didn't help... Android user...used both wifi and cellular data but same
  • Nasaw_72Nasaw_72 Posts: 3
    In game Name: Tiseel
    Device : Sony Xperia 4
    WiFi and Data issue
    Android version 13
    Game mode All area
    Latest updates
    AQ fight Colossus v she Hulk map5 parry was 50% effective at one stage she Hulk parried more times then me game crashes every few minutes causing ko's when I sign back in.
    Also my characters dash forwards, heavy attacks without me attending to do so
    Can someone please look into the Issue.
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    edited May 2023
    CGR SP2 still crashing game

Device and Version:
    Samsung Galaxy 20FE5G

Device Operating System:
    Android v13

Mobile Carrier:
    Verizon

Cellular or WiFi:
    Both

Game Version Installed:
    v39.0.1

Game Mode:
    All

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?
    6* R3/45 Cosmic Ghost Rider sig 116

Active Boosts:
    No Personal only AQ Buff Selection Broken Measures

Description of the Issue:
    Final Hit of SP2 causing Game crash..

Video:
    https://youtu.be/noTL9gwSxnA

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos
    Why??? What did u do during 39.0.0 update?! What did u do, kabam?! is it for the new express arena mode that the whole game has freaking update problem with maximum 2022 champions and some other a few??! and yet it seems u r really not even caring, u r ignoring this fact u caused... great, u guys r ******* great
    @Kryptonite1991 That what i'm talking about, if they return downloaded files in game and play store low download mb that been super again, but we go down from clouds our dreams and going fall say goodbye kabam, if they not fixing stupid issue
  • Kano84Kano84 Posts: 55

a month without being able to play, what a bad kabam
    If half people stop paid they maybe start fixing game, but it's low chance,should change right now
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    Having visual issues like we had back when 8.1 released. Can't see Bahamets gamma wave or SPs and that issue is with most champs. Omega Sentinel block animation does not show and most beam attacks can't be seen. Using a Cricket Ovation 2.
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★

Having visual issues like we had back when 8.1 released. Can't see Bahamets gamma wave or SPs and that issue is with most champs. Omega Sentinel block animation does not show and most beam attacks can't be seen. Using a Cricket Ovation 2.

Here's a pic of OS holding block. Once I figure out how to send a video, I'll post that as well.

• mbennett1995mbennett1995 Posts: 34
    Y’all been saying you was gonna work on all the issues for the past few years. It’s **** everytime I get close to being promoted in battlegrounds my game lags and never loads on is stuck on a loading screen like. At this point how the hell can we play a game you can’t fix worth a ****. You have someone of us spending thousands on your bs game that you can’t **** fix
    It can't be the problem it still persists what's going on kabam I'll have to stop playing mcoc

Nope i dont think they not reaiding our topic only ios users the fix they care about from them
    So i found maybe why it happens but not sure this issue loading infinity screen to fail:
    Step 1.
    When we update from magazine app we must get full pack, but some size missing and some models figures characters who downloanding this character cant download and machine thinks she do job, but system thinks it as fatale error and we got infinity screen
    Step 2.
    When we any click information about this character try to see, we got infinity screen again and i think this broken button, because relics from any characters who cant dowloading work only this button not working as well
  • CaryonCaryon Posts: 42
    edited June 2023
    Pic says it all

• CaryonCaryon Posts: 42
    Game froze and restarted with 26secs left in the fight.

• LastscoutLastscout Posts: 10
    When I enter a fight against newer champions or try to upgrade them in my champion roster, the game gives me an "Updating" screen and hangs there until I close the game and open it again.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

This started with last month's update, and I couldn't play several game modes for 2 weeks until I figured out that having Quicksilver in my fighting team was causing my game to go to the Updating screen. I was able to use a friend's device to get Quicksilver off my team and thereby play again, but I cannot use any newer champs, I cannot upgrade them, and if I enter a fight against new champs in any game mode, the updating screen happens. The bug is a known issue, yet it has persisted through TWO updates.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE PAID SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS OVER THE YEARS TO ENJOY THIS GAME AND I CANNOT PLAY IT AS DESIGNED FOR MORE THAN A MONTH!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NOT ADDRESSED THIS BUG IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY. IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE PRETENDING THAT THE BUG DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! YOU OWE IT TO THE AFFECTED PLAYERS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE BUG, ADDRESS THE ISSUE, AND GIVE SOME COMPENSATION FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!

Device and Version:
    OnePlus 9 Pro

Device Operating System:
    Android v13

Mobile Carrier:
    T-Mobile

Cellular or WiFi:
    Both

Game Version Installed:
    v40.0.0 (128570700)

Game Mode:
    All

Champions Affected: Which Champions are affected by this issue? What is their Rank, Level and which Signature Abilities do they have unlocked?
    All champions released since 2022
    worst of all is that no one from kabam gives an answer
  • LastscoutLastscout Posts: 10
    Lastscout said:

When I enter a fight against newer champions or try to upgrade them in my champion roster, the game gives me an "Updating" screen and hangs there until I close the game and open it again.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

This started with last month's update, and I couldn't play several game modes for 2 weeks until I figured out that having Quicksilver in my fighting team was causing my game to go to the Updating screen. I was able to use a friend's device to get Quicksilver off my team and thereby play again, but I cannot use any newer champs, I cannot upgrade them, and if I enter a fight against new champs in any game mode, the updating screen happens. The bug is a known issue, yet it has persisted through TWO updates.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE PAID SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS OVER THE YEARS TO ENJOY THIS GAME AND I CANNOT PLAY IT AS DESIGNED FOR MORE THAN A MONTH!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE NOT ADDRESSED THIS BUG IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY. IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE PRETENDING THAT THE BUG DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! YOU OWE IT TO THE AFFECTED PLAYERS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE BUG, ADDRESS THE ISSUE, AND GIVE SOME COMPENSATION FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME!!!!

Device and Version:
    OnePlus 9 Pro

Device Operating System:
    Android v13

Mobile Carrier:
    T-Mobile

Cellular or WiFi:
    Both

Game Version Installed:
    v40.0.0 (128570700)

Game Mode:
    All

All champions released since 2022

I have filed 2 different support tickets with Kabam, both of which were closed after they sent me an email that said something like "We are aware of the issue and are working on it." They offered no solution, no resolution, and no compensation. So pretty much, "It sucks to be you. Deal with it."

Also, to make it worse, I cannot complete most of the special objectives or obtain the side quest exploration rewards except on the 4th week. It is grossly unfair that there's no way for me to obtain these rewards (including R5 generic awakening gem T5B catalyst, T2A catalyst, 4k 6* shards, 400k gold, 12k T5B fragments, and a whole bunch of intergalactic planetary shards). I explored the only part of the side quest I could, but I am not going to waste my time doing week 1-3 because I can't 100% explore them, and the crystal shards aren't worth the amount of time if I can't get 100%.

We deserve a response. We deserve an explanation. Do the right thing. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
    It's over guys, seems they don't care , not even the big players of the game, I have to leave my beloved alliance now since I'm a burden to them now
    If and only if all players around the world would stop playing until the game gets fixed again... then stupid kabam might do something badly 😢
  • efffhhghefffhhgh Posts: 11
    In-Game Name: efffhhgh
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi 9A
    Device Operating System: 12.0.22
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Idont know, they last one
    Game Mode:
    Description of the Issue: I have two problems, 1. The Game stick by seconds and Lost the fight, 2. Many times it doesn't let me enter the Game or a fight cause is updating.

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,426 ★★★★
    FYI not a "bug" per se, but the memory creep is at an all time high for this version. Upon opening and running one fight the game drains an additional 1.6gb memory, which really stutters gameplay. This is up from the typical 1- 1.3gb after playing at least 5 minutes.

Device: Samsung galaxy s21 5g
    Sm-g991u

Thanks.