**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

1929394959698»

Comments

• Options
    Alexlex65Alexlex65 Posts: 1
    Не работает ловкость в режиме поле битвы уже второй сезон подряд
  • Options
    Hello. Wrong display of trophy icons in battlefields in Diamond 4. Should be 3000, but displays 1500. The screenshot of your information says 3000
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,527 Guardian
    edited June 22

Hello. Wrong display of trophy icons in battlefields in Diamond 4. Should be 3000, but displays 1500. The screenshot of your information says 3000

• Options
    So this has been happening to me for a Long while now. But only now finally found my password to kabam to log in and comment.

So what happens is . Whenever i am playing either event quest or side quest or arenas - when i hit a sp3 , whether i skip or let the short clip play , when it returns back into the fight , [ THE MIDDLE GREEN CIRCLE BUTTON IS ACTIVATED ] and i NEVER even turned it on .!!! Sometimes i dont notice its on , until 5 or 10 hits in , and i realise my champ isn’t reacting to what moves i am trying to do . Then i press it to tuen it off . But by then . The damage is all ready done to me 🤯😤😩.

Does this happen to anyone else ??

Oh and yes i have deleted the app , reinstalled, blah blah blah . Its Still happening till this day 😑🫣🤯🤦🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    JUSTRITCHJUSTRITCH Posts: 15
    Not sure if just Battlegrounds related or in general.

But My Immortal Hulk is taking big damage off himself just hitting defenders with Medium attacks.

And Ive noticed quite a few times now.. specials not doing any damage to the defender.
  • Options
    CyzadaCyzada Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: Zyrathu
    Device and Model: Galaxy S23
    Device Operating System: 14
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 45.0.0
    Game Mode: Battlegrounds
    Description of the Issue: If the attacker is knocked out in the first second by the Defender, the software immediately shows the network disconnected prompt. Reconnecting restarts the fight witch both champions at full heath (timer is still running of course)
    This does NOT occur if the attacker dodges, successfully blocks or the defender dodges/blocks OR does not inflict sufficient damage to knock out the Attacker in the first second
    As long as the defender attacks as the first action and the attacker is knocked out within the first second of the fight, this is definitely repeatable by your employees.
    Have tested this repeatedly and on multiple devices/accounts.
  • Options
    JackyHJackyH Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: JackyH
    Device and Model: Moto G Play 2021
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 45.1.0
    Game Mode: Incursions so far
    Description of the Issue: Trying to do the new Incursions, but every time I attempt to do the first Shocker boss, my game crashes during loading screen. Anytime I manage to get past loading the loading screen, my game is extremely laggy for a short period before the game crashes. I fought another shocker in Battlegrounds on the same patch with 0 issues so I can only assume it's the stage