**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cancelled war enlistment [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Friday we couldn’t enlist because game was down now we’re un-enlisted. I know y’all are working on this but this is pretty unacceptable. We’ve submitted tickets and are looking forward to your response. Please make this right as I know you plan to as I know this affects your players as well as your team too.
  • Options
    we were enlisted this alliance wars and were un enlisted somehow now that matchmaking has begun and we have gone from silver 2 to silver 3 because of this issue just wondering what is going to be done to fix this?
  • Options
    NachtarNachtar Posts: 17
    My alliance has also been auto unregistered for the second war in a row now following the emergency maintenance cluster f**k! We did not receive a bye point for the first match and it looks like we did not receive a bye this match as well... I submitted a ticket the first day, and received a canned “were looking into it” response. I just put in a second ticket. What is going on @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos . We need a response on this please.
  • Options
    SchmelerFurySchmelerFury Posts: 40
    edited November 2019
    Our alliance also has missed the last two wars. This seasons needs to be paused and restarted on wednesday and any points gained in the last two missed wars be removed. This is ridiculous.
  • Options

We got out enlistment aswell. @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    SahanNSahanN Posts: 24

Same for us.. Dropped from P3 to P4.. Hopefully Kabam does the right thing.. Its not going to cost anything for the business to compansate players with "digital rewards" against the real money people spend.
  • Options
    djomla85djomla85 Posts: 107
    The same thing here again missed war and this is ridiculous, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos any answer? All this ally are war focused and now we drop a lot...
  • Options
    Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    silentag said:

Friday we couldn’t enlist because game was down now we’re un-enlisted. I know y’all are working on this but this is pretty unacceptable. We’ve submitted tickets and are looking forward to your response. Please make this right as I know you plan to as I know this affects your players as well as your team too.

Your case will be closed just as our so don't have high hope.
  • Options
    JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    We just missed this war that's currently matchmaking despite being enlisted. Checked it myself and other officers said the same thing. Was enlisted on their end and then when matchmaking began it says we didnt enlist in time.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited November 2019
    Enlistment bugged again. I enlisted us for todays war during the defense phase of the previous war, yet I log in today to find that we were unenlisted. This bug is truly getting out of hand.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Our alliance was taken out of enlistment too
  • Options
    silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    Nah01 said:

silentag said:

Your case will be closed just as our so don't have high hope.
    Yeah, I’m not expecting too much on that front as they are probably being inundated with them. My thought was to at least get it out there to make sure we aren’t missed and it’s at least documented, if not here then through the ticket. But yeah, I’m sure it’s going to be closed since they are probably having to work on this en masse.
  • Options

Same s#!% here. Wtf is going on!
  • Options
    KevinB2KevinB2 Posts: 7

Same for our alliance... This is second war where we have enlisted and not had war.
  • Options
    OualwallssOualwallss Posts: 12

Find it very convenient that the top alliances are not having this problem but all of us that this game is built off of or being affected and you guys really don't care.

Where did you see that they weren't having this issue?
    I took screenshots of the top 3 alliance and the top 10 alliance in master, p3 and p4 before the last round of wars started and then checked back in today and they all had point increase. I know many upon many have been affected it just hurts when **** runs down stream. The whales alliances don't seem to have the trouble the rest of us do.
  • Options
    MoshneMoshne Posts: 16
    This season has zero integrity left. Cancel it and move on.

Our alliance has done everything right and have been having some of our best wars. Today we got delisted. It’s a gut punch.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    My suggestion for a fix.

So I see the people saying give alliances the rewards for the rankings they are in. I would argue due to the issue the alliances affected should get the benefit of the doubt and get the highest ranking they could have achieved if they accrued max points for all affected wars from there score Friday plus war scores after the fix against final season rankings. Basically give the alliances the benefit of the doubt and assume they would have won and achieved the highest they could have from where they were at the time in affected wars. These points are applied after final season rankings and a second set of rewards is sent fixing the affected alliances rewards.

In this way the alliances not affected still get the same rewards and then the alliances who were affected get the best possible rewards they would have achieved if they won affected wars with max points(treat them as byes). Now once they fix this issue they could just award(again outside of normal rankings) max points for all wars affected to alliances unenlisted and give those alliances those awards based on final rankings. To keep it fair this would be applied after unaffected alliances were ranked(more alliances in every tier but full points to affected don’t pull rewards from others). Now they should also rewards those affected alliances win rewards for their tier on top of fixing the season rankings as it’s a decent stack missing 2 wars.
  • Options
    This is the second AW in a row this happened to our alliance. We already dropped down a tier for season rewards from the last AW miss. I have submitted multiple tickets about this issue. Kabam refuses to respond back on how the plan on rectifying this problem they caused.
  • Options

Find it very convenient that the top alliances are not having this problem but all of us that this game is built off of or being affected and you guys really don't care.

We are also effected I guess P1 counts as top Ally for you? We were just lucky that we already finished AW on Friday before the chaos started same with AQ...
    We finished as well and at the end of Friday we were rank 245 in P4 and then we couldn't enlist and today dropped to 473 in P4 and now we can't join another war so we will completely drop from p4. Many others will be the same way.
  • Options

A lot of Alliances are affected, and we very much care. We just can't do anything about it right now, and need time to explore options. The more Alliances affected, the harder it is to address, but we're going to find a way to do it.
    Thank you for the update. It sucks when we try so hard and no info gets back to us except check the form for updates and then there's no updates and it keeps happening.
  • Options
    JsmoothJsmooth Posts: 16
    Do you guys smell that?? That smells like a NO SPEND NOVEMBER to me. Yep that’s exactly what that smells like...
  • Options
    OldMan73OldMan73 Posts: 20
    We were unenlisted also. This needs to be fixed much quicker. Sorry but it’s true
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Ouch. My alliance too
  • Options

to

Happened to my alliance as well... enlisted in war and then matchmaking started and we were not enlisted! Hope this gets fixed we are trying to push for platinum
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    An
    anybody else get a bye? Wondering if this was a coincidence or Kabam trying to even things out. My alliance was not affected by the auto unenlist
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

An
    anybody else get a bye? Wondering if this was a coincidence or Kabam trying to even things out. My alliance was not affected by the auto unenlist

Yeah we got one too, i think most alliances in the plat-gold1 tiers are being affected in one way or another.

Good rewards atleast for nothing lol
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    This game was good while it lasted
  • Options
    Sportsfan365Sportsfan365 Posts: 383
    Our alliance was also enlisted prior to the cutoff today and we were not given a war opponent. Seems this is effecting a lot of alliances
This discussion has been closed.