**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you not doing Act 6 Content? Why?

Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
This video sums up some of the reasons why I am not yet. I have the roster, but my answer to the Champion last 10% is only r4 5* right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctlt1Hb0Vt0&t=727s

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

If 6.3 had an awakening crystal or a 4 to 5/ 1 to 2 gem then I would be a lot more motivated to explore it but right now I will just wait till they fix aegon so I can explore the rest of LoL

6.3 gives you 3 t5bc, and something like 9 t2a, all you are missing to rank 5 or r2 a champ is the t4c and t4cc which at this point you should have plenty of. If that is the only thing holding you back it shouldnt be.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I have 100%ed 5.1 and only one path of all of 5.2. Haven't touched 5.3 yet.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i play this game for fun now from presurised life,job n stuff ,& act 6.2,6.3 fights seems miserably long 10+ minutes on 1 fight(yep i dont have domino,corvus,suicide masteries,30% boosts and so on) i m glad for the "level" of content 6.3,6.2 has so i got out of game finnaly,i can only do some arena and pop some cav crystals with no regrets& make silly videos for No real reason
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    need a 5 or 6 star wasp and proxima
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    I still have to 100% act 5 and at the moment I would prefer the 1k 5 star shards from d monthly calendar vs d cavalier calendar.
    Oh and the gates really bother me at the moment as I dont have a deep roster.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Rewards vs time and effort don't match up. Haven't even started a completion run of 6.3 because I need a better counter to Medusa. At some point I will, but certainly not in the near future. If rewards were worth it I could get through Medusa with some revives.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    I explored 6.1 and got through 6.2.1-6.2.5 ok, but hit a wall in 6.2.6. I've only recently pulled SymS. He's unduped r4 but I'm in no hurry to fight the Champion again.

I will see what I pull from Variant 3, and if I can dupe SymS and go r5 before looking again at Act 6. I'm overstocked on rank resources while I wait for just the right champ for next r5 or first r2, so the variants are much more appealing rewards.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I would have beaten 6.3 already if it weren't for the Medusa boss. That fight is killing me, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Haven’t watched the vid yet, will do later tonight. But main reason for me to not really start 6.3 yet is the fact that I need to be able to focus to do those fights, otherwise it’s going to be a revive party. And right now I can’t focus cause I have a screaming and crying 1 year old by my side.........🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I would have beaten 6.3 already if it weren't for the Medusa boss. That fight is killing me, but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

Do you have SS?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Soon as i get over no retreat being a **** node ill be good lol
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Do you have SS?
    dnt have him either wondering if fury,AA,works der?

• TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Because the cost and difficulty doesn’t match the reward. They went overboard with it and my guess is very few will look to explore in its current state.
    Kalantak said:

Lormif said:

Do you have SS?
    dnt have him either wondering if fury,AA,works der?

They should work, but then you have to worry about explosive personality and maybe counterstrike, but should be doable.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I am not doing it because Aegon is still broken
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I did 6.1 completion but I don't have enough champs to pass the gates in 6.2..
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I’m doing it but not the way I used to. I used to use my earned units but now I will use my free items to complete a path here and there but this content is made to make people spend and has utterly horrible rewards for the effort in comparison to any of the variants with the exception of maybe v1.

Overall the rewards don’t make it worth rushing into. The disconnect between what the players want and what we are being given are miles apart. Not to mention champion restrictions