**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you not doing Act 6 Content? Why?

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

r4 5* is good enough, I did him with a r1 6* which is equivalent.

We are yet to reach your level. I remember you stating you killed Medusa 6.3.1 Do you bleed, Buffet node with Hood also. Your too good.
    then you remember incorrect, I misstated that he could potentially work, not that I used him, but way to go putting words in my mouth. Reading comprehension what?
    Nope, crystal clear. You stated u did Medusa with Hood. I was appreciating you. Were you joking/lying then ? :(
    in fact found the quote you are misrepresenting:
    Lormif said:

Kalantak said:

So I just did the initial completion of 6.3. My thoughts on it are kinda mixed, while most of the bosses were easy enough with the correct champ, some fights were rather annoying.

The champs which I used to defeat the bosses are:
    6.3.1 (Medusa)- Sym Sup (Nullifing the furies and applying bleeds on a regular basis)
    6.3.2 (Nick Fury)- Namor and Domino
    6.3.3 (Havok)- Colossus (Armor provided immunity to plasma detonation and he's immune to Armor break) (apologies if the spelling is wrong)
    6.3.4 (Iron Man IW)- Ghost with Wasp synergy
    6.3.5 (Mysterio)- Human Torch (his Nova flames are passive and falter doesn't works on him if his temp is more than 10)
    6.3.6 (Cap IW)- Ghost (needed someone who crit largely)

except for ghost i dont have a single champ from that list and i m supposed to be very very active player let alone have them at R5 😂🤣. i guess ill have to wait for 12 months to do it

You dont have to have those champs. For nick I used OR, for medusa hood should work and may even work better. For imiw void worked well. Mysterio is a pita if you dont have HT though.
    note no where did I say I used her, but should work, and I was wrong, I am big enough man to admit that, are you?

• Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I've done the first 3 chapters of act 6.3 and initial clear by way of wasting a bunch of units. I have the roster to compete but not quite as skilled as the average Youtuber. I would say I'm 3 notches below Seatin where I can do map 7 and complete all the acts but Items are needed for both consistently.

I would say act 6.3 is difficult but the real issue is the raise in attack and health. Just way too overboard even for players like myself with 13 r5 5 stars. You simply can't make a mistake and thats my issue or even if you don't make a mistake the block damage is devastating. The content is designed around r3 6 stars which is why the recommended level is way higher than what we can come up with. Tune down the content based around r5 5 stars, and it would be better and more fun to play.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I would also like to say act 6.3 will be on hold to finish the last 3 chapters. I will finish Variant first and come back. More videos and counters will be available by the time I complete 100% Variant 4. I look forward to it.
  • Options

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

We are yet to reach your level. I remember you stating you killed Medusa 6.3.1 Do you bleed, Buffet node with Hood also. Your too good.
    then you remember incorrect, I misstated that he could potentially work, not that I used him, but way to go putting words in my mouth. Reading comprehension what?
    Nope, crystal clear. You stated u did Medusa with Hood. I was appreciating you. Were you joking/lying then ? :(
    Lormif said:

Kalantak said:

So I just did the initial completion of 6.3. My thoughts on it are kinda mixed, while most of the bosses were easy enough with the correct champ, some fights were rather annoying.

6.3.1 (Medusa)- Sym Sup (Nullifing the furies and applying bleeds on a regular basis)
    6.3.3 (Havok)- Colossus (Armor provided immunity to plasma detonation and he's immune to Armor break) (apologies if the spelling is wrong)
    6.3.5 (Mysterio)- Human Torch (his Nova flames are passive and falter doesn't works on him if his temp is more than 10)

except for ghost i dont have a single champ from that list and i m supposed to be very very active player let alone have them at R5 😂🤣. i guess ill have to wait for 12 months to do it

You dont have to have those champs. For nick I used OR, for medusa hood should work and may even work better. For imiw void worked well. Mysterio is a pita if you dont have HT though.
    note no where did I say I used her, but should work, and I was wrong, I am big enough man to admit that, are you?

I also killed 6.3.1 Medusa using Corvus with Proxima synergy He had 4 blade charges. also True Blade. You can also quake her, with BW synergy the concussions make her brain bleed.
    So you cannot admit when you are wrong, got it.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

DNA3000 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

DNA3000 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

After a long, honest conversation with my actual skill set, I decided to wait a little while

Actually, this is my honest answer as well.

To elaborate, Act 6 isn't going anywhere. I did 6.1 right out of the gate because I was one of the beta testers and I knew it was within my roster and skill set to do it. Also, Cavalier status. When 6.2 came out I wasn't one of the beta testers and my initial toe-dips into it suggested it would be significantly harder for me to do. I could probably do it, but I would probably be spending way more resources on it than I wanted to. So instead I switched to working on the Variants. I've been picking on those path by path, while still being a completist on doing monthly content.

I will go back to Act 6 eventually, but as long as it isn't going anywhere and there's other things somewhat more in reach, it is just a question of choosing which content to do. It isn't that there's anything specifically wrong with Act 6 for me, it just isn't currently a priority.
    I just came back to the game in the last few weeks after taking six months off. So I haven’t even completed 6.1. I’m currently debating if I save all my units for the after Thanksgiving deals, or take a shot at becoming cavalier before the deals.
    If you haven't started 6.1 yet, do so. In my opinion, 6.1.1 and 6.1.2 are harder than 6.1.3 and 6.1.4, so you might as well see if you can complete the beginning. If you can, you might find it much easier to then push through the middle. If you're going to park and think about it, assuming you can do 6.1.1 through 6.1.4 without significant expense, the place to park is either before 6.1.5 and Crossbones, or before 6.1.6 so when you decide to shoot for Cavalier you only have one path to go.
    Follow up: Cavalier! Went well, no units, just horded items! Went on to clear Variant 2 just to celebrate, lol!

• Options
    OmegaMan said:

xNig said:

All game are like that. The reason why you’re feeling that way is because you’re trying to do it before you’re ready for it.

End game content is always catered to end game players only. As the median roster develops, they will eventually be able to tackle the “ex-end game content”.

All games aren’t like this. I’ve been a gamer for 40 years since electronic games became mainstream. I have seen it all and played most of it. This is not the way most games are developed and maintained.
    Most games aren't progression based games. But all progression-based games-as-a-service that last long enough and have something you could call an end game run into the problem that many players will feel left out of it. The specific details are different, but the end result is basically the same. Someone will always say that the game has gate X, and gate X is unfair, and the developers are wrong for having gate X because gate X is anti-player.

In this game people complain about random champion crystals, and not having "the right" champions. In other MMOs it is other things: not having the right random loot, the right random weapons. In some MMOs, it is literally not being in the right guilds: in some MMOs the end game doesn't require that *you* have the right stuff, it requires that *everyone* have the right stuff, so even if you have the absolutely perfect avatar, if your guild isn't full of them then you aren't going to be participating in the end game.

If ever there was a progression based massively multiplayer game that cracked end game exclusivity in a non-ridiculous fashion, we'd all be talking about it, and probably playing it. But there is no such game. At best they simply shuffle the exclusivity into other areas, but it is no less exclusive. At worst, they forget how progression games are supposed to work, and end up destroying the game itself. Or they decide to make the "end game" completely PvP-focused, and chase 98% of the casual players away.
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

In this game people complain about random champion crystals, and not having "the right" champions. In other MMOs it is other things: not having the right random loot, the right random weapons. In some MMOs, it is literally not being in the right guilds: in some MMOs the end game doesn't require that *you* have the right stuff, it requires that *everyone* have the right stuff, so even if you have the absolutely perfect avatar, if your guild isn't full of them then you aren't going to be participating in the end game.

If ever there was a progression based massively multiplayer game that cracked end game exclusivity in a non-ridiculous fashion, we'd all be talking about it, and probably playing it. But there is no such game. At best they simply shuffle the exclusivity into other areas, but it is no less exclusive. At worst, they forget how progression games are supposed to work, and end up destroying the game itself. Or they decide to make the "end game" completely PvP-focused, and chase 98% of the casual players away.

We can respectfully agree to disagree. The problem isn’t with the end game communities it’s typically a laziness on the behalf of developers in many cases to not “know how” to keep their games going. Not always but in many cases and I believe in the case of this game. There isn’t a real understanding of their player base and what they want in order to keep playing this game.

The gap between act 5 and 6 in skill level and requirements was massive. This developer could have done a lot of different things for a new Act instead of the way they chose to go. They didn’t, it is what it is, and the game will be what it is.

I would like to see what the percentage of the player base is that has done this content at least once clearing. Id bet my house it is a remarkable small percentage. We will never know because that’s a number that will be kept secret for reasons.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    OmegaMan said:

DNA3000 said:

We can respectfully agree to disagree. The problem isn’t with the end game communities it’s typically a laziness on the behalf of developers in many cases to not “know how” to keep their games going. Not always but in many cases and I believe in the case of this game. There isn’t a real understanding of their player base and what they want in order to keep playing this game.

The gap between act 5 and 6 in skill level and requirements was massive. This developer could have done a lot of different things for a new Act instead of the way they chose to go. They didn’t, it is what it is, and the game will be what it is.

I would like to see what the percentage of the player base is that has done this content at least once clearing. Id bet my house it is a remarkable small percentage. We will never know because that’s a number that will be kept secret for reasons.
    They dont release stats on proven, uncollected etc so I dont know why that is a point in your favor. Also I disagree with the massive jump from 5.4 to 6.1, I spent more units exploring some paths in 5.4 than 6.1
    The only roadblock you have is crossbones and the rest are mainly skill intensive so its no ones fault except your own sorry.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ace_03 said:

OmegaMan said:

DNA3000 said:

They dont release stats on proven, uncollected etc so I dont know why that is a point in your favor. Also I disagree with the massive jump from 5.4 to 6.1, I spent more units exploring some paths in 5.4 than 6.1
    The only roadblock you have is crossbones and the rest are mainly skill intensive so its no ones fault except your own sorry.
    5.4 was way easier than 6.1, I used maxed 4 stars in 2017 to 100 percent all of act 5, I had 3 maxed 5 stars during 6.1 and it cost me far more, to suggest 5.4 is harder than 6.1 is borderline delusional.
    I didnt say it was harder, I just said that the jump isnt as large as you think it is. You still need to apply the same knowledge on champs to do 6.1
    Cavalier is pretty easy with a decent roster which you should have after exploring Act 5 and some variants.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress Unfortunately, I am missing Wasp. However, I do have an r2 six star Corvus Glaive and an r4 Ronin who has easy guaranteed crits so I think I'm set between the three of them and a few revives

I just finished taking down the final CapIW boss and my mvp was actually r4 stark spidey, took him down about halfway, then I used Corvus and Ghost for the rest
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress Unfortunately, I am missing Wasp. However, I do have an r2 six star Corvus Glaive and an r4 Ronin who has easy guaranteed crits so I think I'm set between the three of them and a few revives

I just finished taking down the final CapIW boss and my mvp was actually r4 stark spidey, took him down about halfway, then I used Corvus and Ghost for the rest
    Nice. Yeah I've heard spark is great for him
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    The most ridiculous fight in game...6.2.2 sinister still waiting to pull 1 of 4 champions i need as 5*s to beat him
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

Kalantak said:

I also killed 6.3.1 Medusa using Corvus with Proxima synergy He had 4 blade charges. also True Blade. You can also quake her, with BW synergy the concussions make her brain bleed.
    So you cannot admit when you are wrong, got it.
    Can you guys take it to private message, please. This is a good topic, no need to derail it.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Worknprogress Where is Acid Wash Mysterio?
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    TaZ_4178 said:

The most ridiculous fight in game...6.2.2 sinister still waiting to pull 1 of 4 champions i need as 5*s to beat him

Agree 100%. It’s a ridiculous BS node combination
  • Options

@Worknprogress Where is Acid Wash Mysterio?

A path in 6.3.3
  • Options

TaZ_4178 said:

Acid wash mysterio begs to differ
    I agree, an armor breaking poisoner is rare, thankfully I had a 6* king groot
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    loader187 said:

I am not doing it because Aegon is still broken

Just the combo shield synergy, correct? No way I’m bringing Starlord or Proxima with me on any of these paths, so to me it means very little. But yes, of course a fix would be nice.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

TaZ_4178 said:

Lol my point is there should be no fight with such few counters...
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    I dont do it because the fights are way too long. It takes way to much time and energy.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178 said:

TaZ_4178 said:

Lol my point is there should be no fight with such few counters...
    I agree, but at least the counters to Sinister are actually good champs lol
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I'm stuck on the Mordo boss quest in 6.2 and honestly have no desire to do it anytime soon. The content is harder and harder, it feels like we're still scraping for resources and good rewards while the endgame players rosters exponentially grow in comparison. It's just not fun for me at the moment. I don't like the longer fights, the crazy node combinations, the damage from not doing anything wrong, the artificial gates, the huge health and attack pools, and looking forward to what others have done in 6.3 i know i won't even be attempting it for at least a year if not longer. That's not a good sign for progress in the game. I know a lot of people aren't doing act 6 yet and going for variant and I'm one of them.