**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is lifecycle?

Comments

• Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    Bahamut said:

Goodness said:

It’s literally one of the easier ones of act6

Dunno why people are disagreeing with you. That was infinitely easier to deal with than No Retreat.
    No retreat is a ducking joke.Why would you compare that with this BS.
  • Options
    ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

Is lifecycle changed on this EQ that DoT works? If so, then it's far easier.

Normally DoT effects do zero damage on it

Don't know about others, but Domino's incinerate isn't working.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    why spend all your units on day 1 when december events are coming?
  • Options
    DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

You think lifecycle is bad? Now pair that up with mighty charge and pull out your hair

That sounds horrible
    Yep that node on spider Gwen is really horrible
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    My method:

1. Use Corvus. Wait until 2 bar of power filled up then heavy and sp2. Sp2 is unblockable so he must die.
    2. Use SS: even easier than method 1. The local node gives him power. Use heavy then sp3.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

He incinerrate imuns alest it doesn’t deal danmged to him
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Strictly speaking, similar to Corvus's immunity mechanic, silver surfer is not by definition incinerate immune, he can still gain the incinerate debuff but gets no damage from it. In fact, that incinerate debuff among others, will count as a unique buff towards his abilities.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Strictly speaking, similar to Corvus's immunity mechanic, silver surfer is not by definition incinerate immune, he can still gain the incinerate debuff but gets no damage from it. In fact, that incinerate debuff among others, will count as a unique buff towards his abilities.
    Thanks for make it cler what I’m meant English isn’t my best
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    They have definitely upped the difficulty, I would say this is between uncollected and cavalier for sure. Probably closer to cavalier for last chapter.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

This is why people are asking for a cavalier difficulty... Its abit unfair to expect newer uncollected players who may have only just best the 5.2 collector to fight the main EQ boss with an act 6.2 node

this was the second troll i saw from the devs in this eq- throwing a Cavalier- level node in the final chapter of the uncollected difficulty. the first troll was She-hulk boss for a node the previous chain-heavy iteration of she- hulk would breeze through.

i feel for the 5/50 skin-of-their-teeth UC warriors, in that this eq in particular seems much more difficult. i cheesed the last 2 chapters with 6*r2 thing with the super-cheese synergy team of champion/ angela/ hela/heimdall and the hardest part was waiting out timers before i punched aegon/surfer into oblivion. there really ought to be a cav level difficulty, especially now that 6r3s are entering the game.
    Why would someone who got UC by the skin of their teeth assume they're going to breeze through or even be able to finish the UC EQ? Just bc the difficulty is now open to them doesn't mean that everyone will or should be able to finish it

A l p h a said:

This is why people are asking for a cavalier difficulty... Its abit unfair to expect newer uncollected players who may have only just best the 5.2 collector to fight the main EQ boss with an act 6.2 node

this was the second troll i saw from the devs in this eq- throwing a Cavalier- level node in the final chapter of the uncollected difficulty. the first troll was She-hulk boss for a node the previous chain-heavy iteration of she- hulk would breeze through.

i feel for the 5/50 skin-of-their-teeth UC warriors, in that this eq in particular seems much more difficult. i cheesed the last 2 chapters with 6*r2 thing with the super-cheese synergy team of champion/ angela/ hela/heimdall and the hardest part was waiting out timers before i punched aegon/surfer into oblivion. there really ought to be a cav level difficulty, especially now that 6r3s are entering the game.
    Why would someone who got UC by the skin of their teeth assume they're going to breeze through or even be able to finish the UC EQ? Just bc the difficulty is now open to them doesn't mean that everyone will or should be able to finish it
    So by this are you saying of they introduce a cavalier difficilty, then only some of them should be able to finish it? Not the ones who have more recently become cavalier? It should be a challenge of course I agree, but at the same time shouldn't be designed so only certain people will get through it either!
    Absolutely that's what I'm saying. I have a feeling quite a lot of players that blew through to getting Cavalier early and still haven't finished exploring Act 5, finishing Variants, LoL, etc.... that are already saying we need a Cav difficulty, will be sitting here crying about how hard it is once we do get it. If you barely meet the requirements or punched above your weight to meet them, then yeah you're probably going to struggle pretty bad occasionally at the new difficulty that you just unlocked
    So you see a lot of people complaining about act 6 being too difficult? I only see people, who are not satisfied, because they need some specific champs for fights like 6.2.6 boss or 6.3.1 boss or sinester boss. And I bet actually most of those people wouldn't mind, if they could use 4* champs, even with some revives, to do that content. It's not like it is difficult, it is locked behind all those stupid gates, that's the main problem I see. There is no 3* champ solo kill on yt only because people can't bring their 3*, not because it is too difficult. So what requirements are you taking about? Having top 20 champs as 5*? That's kinda bad requirement to introduce imo
  • Options
    Mordos Soul Barb worked great
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

So by this are you saying of they introduce a cavalier difficilty, then only some of them should be able to finish it? Not the ones who have more recently become cavalier? It should be a challenge of course I agree, but at the same time shouldn't be designed so only certain people will get through it either!
    Absolutely that's what I'm saying. I have a feeling quite a lot of players that blew through to getting Cavalier early and still haven't finished exploring Act 5, finishing Variants, LoL, etc.... that are already saying we need a Cav difficulty, will be sitting here crying about how hard it is once we do get it. If you barely meet the requirements or punched above your weight to meet them, then yeah you're probably going to struggle pretty bad occasionally at the new difficulty that you just unlocked
    So you see a lot of people complaining about act 6 being too difficult? I only see people, who are not satisfied, because they need some specific champs for fights like 6.2.6 boss or 6.3.1 boss or sinester boss. And I bet actually most of those people wouldn't mind, if they could use 4* champs, even with some revives, to do that content. It's not like it is difficult, it is locked behind all those stupid gates, that's the main problem I see. There is no 3* champ solo kill on yt only because people can't bring their 3*, not because it is too difficult. So what requirements are you taking about? Having top 20 champs as 5*? That's kinda bad requirement to introduce imo
    Lol I still see threads at least once a week saying that the Champions charges shouldn't reset if you die or the number should be reduced.
  • Options

You think lifecycle is bad? Now pair that up with mighty charge and pull out your hair

I'm so sick of mighty charge. It isn't that it is too difficult but I feel they just put that think anywhere and everywhere these days
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Here is an idea for newly uncollected players. Before going to the forum to complain about the difficulty try running master and getting used to the fights. Then watch some videos on day 2 of the eq and finding out the easiest way to cheese the recently released content. Then come to the forum on day 3 and complain about how easy the eq was and it needs another difficulty.

Problem solved
  • Options
    Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    GOTG said:

Every month this argument.

I also couldn’t do uncollected differently when I first got it for couple months.

Troof

This month is harder than most monthly event quest this year. When I saw lifecycle and eagis I knew right away that many would complain.
    I’m not even complaining about Aegis. Only about Lifecycle.
    I one-shoted every single boss, but I can’t even defeat Silver Surfer.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

I'm so sick of mighty charge. It isn't that it is too difficult but I feel they just put that think anywhere and everywhere these days
    I agree Mighty Charge is annoying as well, but the reason it feels like its everywhere is only because we just got done with the Invasions side quest from last month where you had to take that node every other day.

While i can see how people can get easily frustrated with Lifecycle or even Aegis, it likely comes from having gotten used to beating UC with relative ease or little forethought, maybe this is Kabam's way of introducing them to those nodes.

It would have been 10x's better if there was a Lifecycle node at the beginning of the map so people can practice and get used to it, versus just plowing thru the whole path and get to Surfer and realize you don't have the right champs or are not familiar enough with the node.

Kabam has already stated(on the UMCOC Podcast i believe) that if they decided to work on a Cavalier EQ they wouldn't be able to work on the Variants which IMO have far better rewards than any monthly Cavalier Difficulty would provide.
  • Options
    RakeYoung said:

I agree Mighty Charge is annoying as well, but the reason it feels like its everywhere is only because we just got done with the Invasions side quest from last month where you had to take that node every other day.

While i can see how people can get easily frustrated with Lifecycle or even Aegis, it likely comes from having gotten used to beating UC with relative ease or little forethought, maybe this is Kabam's way of introducing them to those nodes.

It would have been 10x's better if there was a Lifecycle node at the beginning of the map so people can practice and get used to it, versus just plowing thru the whole path and get to Surfer and realize you don't have the right champs or are not familiar enough with the node.

Kabam has already stated(on the UMCOC Podcast i believe) that if they decided to work on a Cavalier EQ they wouldn't be able to work on the Variants which IMO have far better rewards than any monthly Cavalier Difficulty would provide.
    There's a full path of lifecycle/mighty charge in 3.1 if someone wants to get used to the node
  • Options
    jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    IW cap with a tech on the team is what I used. with all the petrifys he wouldn't regen much and when the shield went down I used sp3 to finish off.
  • Options
    RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★

RakeYoung said:

There's a full path of lifecycle/mighty charge in 3.1 if someone wants to get used to the node

Good shout, i totally forgot about that path and it was the one i took on my first run thru.

I took a lot of chip damage but Spidergwen on that node combo was the most annoying.
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Warlock.
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

I agree with you on those people specifically. But what about someone that hasn’t even started Act 6 but has finished Act 5. Why do they have to take on Act 6 nodes?
    Don’t get me wrong the node is not difficult but there are some players that haven’t even encountered it before. And the gap between 5.2 and 6.2 is enormous.
  • Options
    Onmix said:

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

I agree with you on those people specifically. But what about someone that hasn’t even started Act 6 but has finished Act 5. Why do they have to take on Act 6 nodes?
    Don’t get me wrong the node is not difficult but there are some players that haven’t even encountered it before. And the gap between 5.2 and 6.2 is enormous.
    Now those people have some experience against those nodes without having to deal with the ridiculous healthpools and attack ratings in Act 6.

No node is designated as Act 5 or 6 specific. Nodes get introduced and then make their way into other parts of the game. There are nodes like masochism in side quests that people not in Act 5 yet have to deal with, I don't see any uproar about that.

These are EQ level attack ratings and healthpools with some not terribly difficult late game nodes. It's pretty much as good a place as any to get some experience with them before you actually get to Act 6