**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is lifecycle?

13»

Comments

• Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    When is lifecycle
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    How is lifecycle
  • Options

Absolutely that's what I'm saying. I have a feeling quite a lot of players that blew through to getting Cavalier early and still haven't finished exploring Act 5, finishing Variants, LoL, etc.... that are already saying we need a Cav difficulty, will be sitting here crying about how hard it is once we do get it.

I'm almost looking forward to it.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Absolutely that's what I'm saying. I have a feeling quite a lot of players that blew through to getting Cavalier early and still haven't finished exploring Act 5, finishing Variants, LoL, etc.... that are already saying we need a Cav difficulty, will be sitting here crying about how hard it is once we do get it.

I'm almost looking forward to it.
    With colloustet and nameless thoms and gransmaster AS a mini boss then a essay 1 Star boss Can only be kil when done 70000 hit one the Connie meter LO’s it you dies
  • Options
    OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    I’ve actually commented on other nodes that are not proportionate to the EQ /Side event difficulty but I can see your point.

Yeah I guess it could be good practice yeah.
    Didn’t look at it like that. It’d be a shame if it stops someone from completing UC though.
  • Options
    F_F_ Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    Yeah this lifecycle node is ****. To uc player.. Did gwen 4 time but had enough & wanted to quit the game.. Probably that's what kabam wanted
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    ****_ said:

Yeah this lifecycle node is f**ked up.. To uc player.. Did gwen 4 time but had enough & wanted to quit the game.. Probably that's what kabam wanted

here before this guy gets banned.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    ****_ said:

Yeah this lifecycle node is f**ked up.. To uc player.. Did gwen 4 time but had enough & wanted to quit the game.. Probably that's what kabam wanted

Brah
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    ****_ said:

Yeah this lifecycle node is ****. To uc player.. Did gwen 4 time but had enough & wanted to quit the game.. Probably that's what kabam wanted

Adapt and get good, stop reviving threads
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    ****_ said:

Necromancy is illegal, stop reviving threads. And also, watch yo' profanity.
  • Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★

^^