Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

1789101113»

Comments

• GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 73
    I got the hulk and the vision after spending 500 units on 1 and 2 * crystal, then spent 150 more trying the Black panther and nothing, it pays much more to spend on revives than trying to complete the team ... 20% chance is ridiculous
  • Gomezlink said:

I got the hulk and the vision after spending 500 units on 1 and 2 * crystal, then spent 150 more trying the Black panther and nothing, it pays much more to spend on revives than trying to complete the team ... 20% chance is ridiculous

I’m at 1k units and still no hulk. Be happy you got him. I would have taken a 1* hulk over the generic AG
  • RogerRabs said:

Caustic Temper continues to be a horrible node. Over 200 hits to get down a Beast with 1 star Hulk.

imagine those of us who don’t have hulk
  • Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 426 ★★★
    Please make 1*s available
  • Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 426 ★★★
    such a sham
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 454

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 284 ★★
    Any news making 1* hulk more easily available or are we expected to play the ridiculously overpriced low probability lottery for the foreseeable?

This is becoming a little annoying.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 622 ★★★
    Ohh dear 1* hulk where are you 😂😂😂🤣🤣
  • YotzYotz Posts: 109
    Thank you Kabam for this piece of content, you keep perfecting the formula with variants. This was a lot of fun (except for the deadpool boss fight). I especially enjoyed the missions in which I had to use my 4* and 3*, as I got to use champions that I normally never use cause I don't have them as 5*. The 2* and 1* chapters were fun too, and very well tuned. I completed it on the first week and just remembered to pass by and leave the feedback. I look forward to variant #5 soon!!

Carefully place your 1* hulk and gamora where the sun don't shine 😂