Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

1568101113

Comments

  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,390 ★★★★★
    TKS87 said:

    TKS87 said:

    RoninMan said:

    So how we getting those 1 stars. I don’t have any lol

    We're bringing back the Hero Crystal. It's a special Crystal with 1 and 2 Star Champions. It will live in the Store somewhere, but you can purchase them for more 1 and 2-Star Champions.

    Note that this is NOT the Collector Crystal, which includes "Exclusive" 2-Star Champions.
    Can you clarify if there’s a way to acquire champs that don’t require units?
    Not right now, but we've run those crystals in other places in the past. They may come back in the future, but I don't know when/if that will happen.
    They should be rewards for 1v1 arena, needing to buy 1* champs for 50 units is absurd. It’s getting milked for a useless champ. I’m fine with needing to use your roster but asking us to pay for 1* champs because we can’t access them is ridiculous.
    You don't have to do this right now. In the future, we may have events like we have had in the past that gives access to 1-Star Champions. I don't have a timeline or a definitive answer on if that will be happening, but this is permanent Content and is not going anywhere.
    Here's the main problem though; I get that it's permanent content and it's not going anywhere but if you're bringing back the 1-2 star hero crystal upon the release of the event that means you could be doing something else upon the release of the event for access to those champs too. Seems like a cheap move, you know people want to do this content right away so you're offering 50 units for the champs for it, then saying you 'may' have them available through other events in the future. 50 units is absurd to have to pay for a chance at a 1* champ. Put in special objectives, or change the 1v1 rewards for a week or two after releasing it. There are many different, better ways to let us collect the champs necessary for this.

    I will say that aside from this issue though, really looking forward to this one. It's been a long time since I've brought out a full team of 2, 3 and 4 star champions. Takes me back to the good ol days.
    They already had the 1v1 change... why didn't you recover your 1*s then? I'm fine with them doing it again, I just don't get why people still don't have 1s at this point. I sold mine and have 9.
    That wasn't for 1* man that was for exclusive 2* champs
    Right. My bad. Could be wrong but I thought there was a way to get 1*s at some point without units.
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 47

    Is there any counters against that fundamentals node? I didn’t see any loopholes.

    Quake
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 272

    TyEdge said:

    RoninMan said:

    So how we getting those 1 stars. I don’t have any lol

    We're bringing back the Hero Crystal. It's a special Crystal with 1 and 2 Star Champions. It will live in the Store somewhere, but you can purchase them for more 1 and 2-Star Champions.

    Note that this is NOT the Collector Crystal, which includes "Exclusive" 2-Star Champions.
    Can you clarify if there’s a way to acquire champs that don’t require units?
    Not right now, but we've run those crystals in other places in the past. They may come back in the future, but I don't know when/if that will happen.
    This is a bad job by y’all, but the rest of it sounds great. It would make sense to send uncollected players the original 6 1-star champs just in case they sold them. If they didn’t, they get a meaningless amount of iso. If they did, they at least have the intended starting roster.

    “You got rid of something you had no reason to save until now. Pay us to fix it.”

    I don’t mind ranking champs for content, though. I am excited to have a reason to do something with my novelty 2-stars, and there are enough synergies that even 4-stars will come in handy somewhere.
    It’s not their fault you sold all your 1*s and being punished for it. You shouldn’t have sold your 1*s. Anybody who thinks it’s kabam s vault that you sold your 1*s, you couldn’t be more wrong. You people made the choice and are now being punished for it
    Don’t drag my roster into this.
    I saved all of my 1-stars.
    Calm down a little.
    Kinder words go a long way.


  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 420 ★★


    5-Star Rank 3 → 4 Gem Crystal (2015/2016 Champs Only) x3

    For tech gem. Why you can rank up kang but not lol Ultron?
    So strange
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 292 ★★
    P_R_I_M_E said:

    P_R_I_M_E said:

    Why are you punishing players who don’t have 1* heroes ? So now I have to spend few thousands units to get a 1* champions that will not help me anywhere but in V4 ? Or I should just not play new content at all ? That’s a horrible treatment for a lot of players.
    Please give us opportunity to get 1* now from 1vs1, at least for a week or 2. Or even if you so greedy make only 1* crystal for 10-20 units.
    50 units to get 2* over and over it’s insane.

    Our definitions of "Punishing" must be very different. You'll have the opportunity to get 1-Stars again from Crystals, or there may other opportunities in the future.This is permanent Content, and having the choice to get crystals now, or waiting for other opportunities in the future is not a Punishment for content that isn't going anywhere.
    Mike, do you realize that not everyone works in a game studio and spend all his work time with MCOC in mind?
    You saying that I should wait unknown amount of time to maybe get opportunity to gain a chance to get 1* champs to play V4 ?
    What if that happens when I have vocation with my family? Should I cancel it other way I cannot obtain 1* ?
    What if it happens when I have business trips ? Should I cancel it as well ?
    That’s is a punishment for players. You forcing us to spend a few thousand units to gain 1*-2* to play a little piece of content. Those 1* not gonna boost prestige no help in act 6.
    So why should we spend to get 1*? Because waiting for opportunity to get them and change our schedules to play when it happens clearly isn’t a way for most people
    First. The “time” aspect doesn’t really hold any weight. You know, seeing how much content you’ve completed, that this game takes a lot of time and sometimes that overlaps with vacations, work, etc. That’s how it works. Since forever. So that’s not a good argument.

    Second. You should spend to get 1* because when they gave them for free you didn’t bother to acquire them or you did but you sold them. That’s on you. You can’t blame kabam for your decisions.

    They just gated end game content (6.2) behind rarities and classes. You know that, you completed it. And they didn’t give us anything ever to make sure we could complete it.
    Now that they gave you the champs for free, on different occasions, that wasn’t enough?
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 292 ★★

    All of you bitter players that are happy because Cavalier players like myself sold our 1 star champs back in 2015 when we first started playing the game and don't have access to them anymore is pretty sad. Its not fun to be locked out of content no matter how far in the game you progressed. I sold my one star champions but luckily I retrieved 7 and the word got around that you should never sell any champions once I finally decided to join an alliance.

    I don't want to hear you all complaining that content is too hard or rarity gates are not fair if that's how you want to act.

    What about those of us that are Cavalier, didn't sell all our low rarity champs, and dont complain about rarity gates?
    Then I'm not really talking to you. I'm talking about the rarity gates complainers that finally get one advantage with 1 stars and all of a sudden acting snobby about it. Its just weird.
    I did complain about rarity gates. Especially in 6.2. But those have nothing to do with this gates.
    They gave you 1* champs for free. There are only 12. But you sold them. When you realized you made a mistake you still had the opportunity to correct it. For free.

    Please tell me when was I supposed to get the necessary counters for 6.2 for free AND as easy considering there are 130+ characters instead of 12?
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 319 ★★

    TKS87 said:

    TKS87 said:

    RoninMan said:

    So how we getting those 1 stars. I don’t have any lol

    We're bringing back the Hero Crystal. It's a special Crystal with 1 and 2 Star Champions. It will live in the Store somewhere, but you can purchase them for more 1 and 2-Star Champions.

    Note that this is NOT the Collector Crystal, which includes "Exclusive" 2-Star Champions.
    Can you clarify if there’s a way to acquire champs that don’t require units?
    Not right now, but we've run those crystals in other places in the past. They may come back in the future, but I don't know when/if that will happen.
    They should be rewards for 1v1 arena, needing to buy 1* champs for 50 units is absurd. It’s getting milked for a useless champ. I’m fine with needing to use your roster but asking us to pay for 1* champs because we can’t access them is ridiculous.
    You don't have to do this right now. In the future, we may have events like we have had in the past that gives access to 1-Star Champions. I don't have a timeline or a definitive answer on if that will be happening, but this is permanent Content and is not going anywhere.
    Here's the main problem though; I get that it's permanent content and it's not going anywhere but if you're bringing back the 1-2 star hero crystal upon the release of the event that means you could be doing something else upon the release of the event for access to those champs too. Seems like a cheap move, you know people want to do this content right away so you're offering 50 units for the champs for it, then saying you 'may' have them available through other events in the future. 50 units is absurd to have to pay for a chance at a 1* champ. Put in special objectives, or change the 1v1 rewards for a week or two after releasing it. There are many different, better ways to let us collect the champs necessary for this.

    I will say that aside from this issue though, really looking forward to this one. It's been a long time since I've brought out a full team of 2, 3 and 4 star champions. Takes me back to the good ol days.
    They already had the 1v1 change... why didn't you recover your 1*s then? I'm fine with them doing it again, I just don't get why people still don't have 1s at this point. I sold mine and have 9.
    That wasn't for 1* man that was for exclusive 2* champs
    Right. My bad. Could be wrong but I thought there was a way to get 1*s at some point without units.
    No worries.. Maybe there was but not that I remember. I get the whole 'you shouldn't sell champs' argument - and for the most part I haven't. I've never sold anything above 1* but I mean come on.. I (and many others) haven't even been able to open crystals containing 1* champs for a couple years. If they're not being given out anymore, is it not safe to assume they won't be needed anymore? I still get 2*'s through PHC's so I don't sell those.

    This feels like kabam saying "hey you don't need these anymore so you don't have to have these crystals. SYKE now you need them for some content pay us to get them back!!". It's cheap and total misdirection. There was that event when sentinels were released that required 2* and 3* champs, but even then 1* weren't required. I'm all for them coming back into play, fine. But if they haven't been a necessity for a couple years, there should be a way to obtain them other than 50 units for (a chance, not even guaranteed) one. I can get more value out of a level 2 revive for less units than these crystals for a champ it's highly likely I won't ever use again.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,192 ★★★★★
    Bottom line... don’t sell champs...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 1,546 ★★★

    Is there any counters against that fundamentals node? I didn’t see any loopholes.

    Quake
    Stun and spam heavies sounds easier
    I just don't have quake actually
  • LovekLovek Posts: 51
    What to do with again 2015/2016 rank up gem ????

    We already got lot of with 3 first variants... I already have 1 2015/2016 mystic don't be useable because all are already ranked ! And i am not alone at this situation...

    Please change it to 2016/2017 ! ( 3 firsts variants are already 2015/2016) need to change it a little !

    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,192 ★★★★★
    arsjum said:

    xNig said:

    Bottom line... don’t sell champs...

    I understand that now crystal clear. I didn’t when I was a complete noob, didn’t visit forums, didn’t watch YouTube videos, and frankly didn’t understand much about online progression games. And of course, didn’t expect myself to play this game this long. Simple as that xNig bro! :) not complaining here as I’ll find a way to clear quest 6 with my 6 1* champs. Just presenting a different perspective.
    I'm sure you will. Cheers. =)
    Lovek said:

    What to do with again 2015/2016 rank up gem ????

    We already got lot of with 3 first variants... I already have 1 2015/2016 mystic don't be useable because all are already ranked ! And i am not alone at this situation...

    Please change it to 2016/2017 ! ( 3 firsts variants are already 2015/2016) need to change it a little !

    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

    V1/2 was 2015.

    V3/4 was 2015/16.

    So it is likely that V5/6 will be 2015/16/17.

    Nothing to be impatient about.
  • LovekLovek Posts: 51
    edited December 2019
    But... When you pull all Time almost same class you have more rank up gem than champion available for use it !!! 3 variants = 9x 2015/2016 rank up !
    When you got 4 or 5x same you are fuc* up. Hope will arrived to you and you will understand yours pain to have rank up gem non useable because all old are already up.
    I hope that to all players and will see all you here for ask to kabam to change it. You will do it for sure.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 1,858 ★★★
    edited December 2019

    Can we get a breakdown of chapter rewards?

    It might actually be a decent variant for those without a decent upper tier roster.

    You do realize the 1st 2 quests are the 5 and 6* quests right?
    errr. No, but that's because I didn't read it properly and don't watch creator content so thanks for pointing it out without being a jerk :thumbsup:
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 407 ★★
    mgj0630 said:

    Is there any counters against that fundamentals node? I didn’t see any loopholes.

    @theMercenary This one worries me too. The only thing I can think of is Mr. Sinister, as he can still block unlockable attacks. Using him and trying to keep enemies around 2 bars of power may be effective.
    Sinister is blocking specials not basics. But I wonder if proxima can make it since opponents have -%200 offensive AAR.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 5,660 ★★★★★
    Lovek said:

    What to do with again 2015/2016 rank up gem ????

    We already got lot of with 3 first variants... I already have 1 2015/2016 mystic don't be useable because all are already ranked ! And i am not alone at this situation...

    Please change it to 2016/2017 ! ( 3 firsts variants are already 2015/2016) need to change it a little !

    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

    First 2 are 2015 only, I’m assuming it’ll work as 2 for each
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,506 ★★★★★

    mgj0630 said:

    Is there any counters against that fundamentals node? I didn’t see any loopholes.

    @theMercenary This one worries me too. The only thing I can think of is Mr. Sinister, as he can still block unlockable attacks. Using him and trying to keep enemies around 2 bars of power may be effective.
    Sinister is blocking specials not basics. But I wonder if proxima can make it since opponents have -%200 offensive AAR.
    She works against unblockable finale but she doesn't work against the 6.3.3 unbloackable path. I tried.

    So, will have to wait to see if it works against this node.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,192 ★★★★★
    Lovek said:

    But... When you pull all Time almost same class you have more rank up gem than champion available for use it !!! 3 variants = 9x 2015/2016 rank up !
    When you got 4 or 5x same you are fuc* up. Hope will arrived to you and you will understand yours pain to have rank up gem non useable because all old are already up.
    I hope that to all players and will see all you here for ask to kabam to change it. You will do it for sure.

    I spent my tech rugs on Howard and Iron Patriot. Had OGV Ultron SL ranked up already. What’s the big deal?

    You can either wallow in misery and lament your bad luck, or just take it easy and look forward to the next one.

    Something I learnt is in life is, you can’t control everything that happens to you, but one choice no one can take away from you is how you react to it.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 726 ★★★
    xNig said:

    Lovek said:

    But... When you pull all Time almost same class you have more rank up gem than champion available for use it !!! 3 variants = 9x 2015/2016 rank up !
    When you got 4 or 5x same you are fuc* up. Hope will arrived to you and you will understand yours pain to have rank up gem non useable because all old are already up.
    I hope that to all players and will see all you here for ask to kabam to change it. You will do it for sure.

    I spent my tech rugs on Howard and Iron Patriot. Had OGV Ultron SL ranked up already. What’s the big deal?

    You can either wallow in misery and lament your bad luck, or just take it easy and look forward to the next one.

    Something I learnt is in life is, you can’t control everything that happens to you, but one choice no one can take away from you is how you react to it.
    I'm okay with the gems. My only gripe is that I've had a cosmic awakening gem waiting for Venom since the first Variant and still haven't pulled him. I'm just going to go ahead and rank up Ronan. Tired of waiting lol.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,506 ★★★★★

    xNig said:

    Lovek said:

    But... When you pull all Time almost same class you have more rank up gem than champion available for use it !!! 3 variants = 9x 2015/2016 rank up !
    When you got 4 or 5x same you are fuc* up. Hope will arrived to you and you will understand yours pain to have rank up gem non useable because all old are already up.
    I hope that to all players and will see all you here for ask to kabam to change it. You will do it for sure.

    I spent my tech rugs on Howard and Iron Patriot. Had OGV Ultron SL ranked up already. What’s the big deal?

    You can either wallow in misery and lament your bad luck, or just take it easy and look forward to the next one.

    Something I learnt is in life is, you can’t control everything that happens to you, but one choice no one can take away from you is how you react to it.
    I'm okay with the gems. My only gripe is that I've had a cosmic awakening gem waiting for Venom since the first Variant and still haven't pulled him. I'm just going to go ahead and rank up Ronan. Tired of waiting lol.
    Ronan rank up is great ... have him as r4 since v1
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 3,506 ★★★★★
    My 2015/2016 gems usage has been:

    Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Venom, Ronan, Groot, Magneto, Howard the Duck, BPCW, Crossbones...

    I am running out of options though in some classes ... hopefully this is the last variant restricted to 2015/16.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 1,620 ★★★★
    Just no more skill gems for me....please! I just want one cosmic.

    (Pulls 3 three skill gems from v4).
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 406 ★★★

    I really hope this is the last variant with 2015 gems. Next should be 2017/2016 gems.

    I think the newer gems should be able to be used on all previous years. So whenever the 2017 gems come out, they should work on 15/16/17. You never know who might get buffed/get a useful synergy.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 462 ★★
    RogerRabs said:

    I really hope this is the last variant with 2015 gems. Next should be 2017/2016 gems.

    I think the newer gems should be able to be used on all previous years. So whenever the 2017 gems come out, they should work on 15/16/17. You never know who might get buffed/get a useful synergy.
    Yup that's how it works now. My V3 gem works on champs released prior to end of 2016.

  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 508 ★★★

    So how we getting those 1 stars. I don’t have any lol

    We're bringing back the Hero Crystal. It's a special Crystal with 1 and 2 Star Champions. It will live in the Store somewhere, but you can purchase them for more 1 and 2-Star Champions.

    Note that this is NOT the Collector Crystal, which includes "Exclusive" 2-Star Champions.
    Will the Hero crystal be discounted at all? It's 10 units short of a premium crystal for uncollected players, and considering the crystal's value it really shouldn't cost that much to add champs that only have a single use and add nothing to your roster otherwise.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Really stun immune double power gain bosses really kabam is this a joke
  • jpineda91jpineda91 Posts: 25
    the mission is precious at last a mission that is very possible to pass for most player
  • МорозовМорозов Posts: 3
    edited December 2019
    why not make an option with access to each tab separately. I would like not to go step by step but selectively, first 3 * and then 1 * and after I pump 5 * with them already. was it really impossible to do so? you are adherents of the old plan
Sign In or Register to comment.