**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Crashing When Viewing AW Defense

Comments

• Nottafinga1Nottafinga1 Posts: 3
    Samsung S9 newest OS version

Still crashing when going to check defensive kills, doesn't even let me hit ok, just a hard crash. It's been like 3 days, do we have a fix? It's very annoying!

• BigSnackBigSnack Posts: 3
    Mine is still crashing. I need that info.
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
    edited January 2020
    My Ally too. I currently am using iPhone XR running iOS version 13.3. Crash happens regardless if I hit ok or not. If I hit ok it crashes. If I wait 10 seconds it crashes on its own.

• Yup, and it's doing it consistently again, lol. Oh well, I enjoyed it working while it lasted 😂. Hopefully they can find the source of this one sooner than later. It's quite frustrating not being able to see what the kill count is per defender. The little things we take for granted...
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    Hope you can fix this before the season starts...
  • reversereverse Posts: 21
    device : one+ 6
    wifi/data

Game crash each time.
    Don't launch the season in this configuration. We couldn't make defenses analysis.
  • McMorliMcMorli Posts: 19
    I have the same problem with an One+ 6 and all other members in our alliance have this problem also with different phones. It's nearly impossible to make a new line up for the season while the game is broken. There are also the changed global buffs which can not be testet well enough.
  • joke1004joke1004 Posts: 258 ★★★
    This is a reason to delay the season if it doesn’t get fixed....
  • BigSnackBigSnack Posts: 3
    Still not working.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    Samsung s10

Crashing moment I try viewing defense list
  • Couple this with the lack of live tests of the new DTs, perhaps an additional cycle of Off Season war would be prudent to consider.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I was able to view the defensive kills in the last war but it's broken for me on this war.
  • @Mirage_Turtle it seems to intermittently work and fail. Yesterday, it worked for me. Today, nope. However, yesterday one of my Officers couldn't see them. Today, he can. It's very irritating, and strange.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    edited January 2020
    They need to delay season and fix this.
  • dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    Season should be delayed imo, we have not been able to properly assess the changes to defensive tactics... would appreciate an update on the situation @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • 0mpu_IDR0mpu_IDR Posts: 3

Samsung A10s

Pls fix it before active season 15.
    Thanks
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Experiencing the same. It happened to me once our previous war and other alliance teammates.

Now this war it happens every time.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Menkent said:

Delay start of new season so you guys can fix your junk?

Why would they delay the start of the season due to something which doesn't affect game play.. it is definitely nice to know which nodes got kills.. but isn't necessary in order to participate in war...
  • Zer0bitsZer0bits Posts: 104
    Is there any updates on this issue @Kabam Zibiit ?
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    Being able to view your defensive kills is a huge deal. Take this away and you lose the ability to view how many of the opponent's deaths count. Please get this fixed before the season starts.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Looks like we're getting the silent treatment again.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    Update?
  • The team is working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible and have a fix that will be able to be implemented in the next update. The season is still planned to start on its normal schedule at this time.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★

The team is working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible and have a fix that will be able to be implemented in the next update. The season is still planned to start on its normal schedule at this time.

Is "next update" the biweekly one? when is that scheduled?
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

The team is working on getting this resolved as quickly as possible and have a fix that will be able to be implemented in the next update. The season is still planned to start on its normal schedule at this time.

So we have to use the season to test out interactions which is what the off-season is typically used for ESPECIALLY when there is a change made. We were already only given 2 wars out of the available 6 during the off-season and can get no useful data other than "siphon is OP."

All I am going to suggest is that when a change is made and meant to be tested during off-season I see no reason why that can't run as soon as the season ends. Even if everything was working right and we could see how our defense was performing 2 wars isn't really giving us much to look at.