**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,155 ★★★★
    #1 STAN LEE THATS RIGHT THE MAN HIMSELF
    #2 TOXIN
    #3 ONSLAUGHT
    #4 WEREWOLF BY NIGHT
    #5 MIDNIGHT
  • Options

Hydro Man

Dracula

Deacon frost

Hannibal king

Lady deathstrike
  • Options

Azazel. Yes, it's time to update the nightcrawler

mockingbird

Morph

Red-haired Sonya. it seems to be from Marvel. It's time for Conan to come to battle

Dark Angel

• Options
    Jhonny5000Jhonny5000 Posts: 173
    Doctor Strange (Supreme)
  • Options
    Iron Man (Supreme)
  • Options

• Options
    Rogue12355Rogue12355 Posts: 4
    I think characters from the Infinity warps comic series would be a great addition to the contest, one that I would love to see is definitely Weapon Hex
  • Options
    Hypno-Hustler (Tech)

• Options
    KingNubiusKingNubius Posts: 7
    Hello! I recently posted in the General Discussion about wanting more female characters. I know you’ve gotten this request a bunch but 8 years later only 56 of the 238 characters are female :( . I’ve listed all the cool female Marvel characters I would love to see by class. I posted pictures of the obscure ones that I know ya’ll love so much ;). Hopefully we’ll see much better representation soon!!

Skill: Echo, Viper, Sin, Kate Bishop, Mockingbird, Xialing (Shang Chi’s Sister), Okoye, Agent 13 (Sharon Carter), Coleen Wing, Yelena, Yuki, Madame Masque, Silver Sable, Hepzibah, Yukio

Tech: Ironheart, Lady Deathstrike, Moon Girl, Jocasta, Viv Vision, Danger, Rescue, Cadena, Tempest (Angel Salvadore), Makro, Stunner, Scientist Supreme

Science: Spider-Woman, Stature/Stinger, Dagger (Cloak), Songbird, Nightshade, Spectrum, Black Mamba, Kimura, Silk, Thundra, Vertigo, Red She Hulk, Captain Carter

Mutant: Dazzler, Mystique, Armor, OG Jean Grey, Magma, Polaris, Marrow, Blink, Mirage/Danielle Moonstar, Dust, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Rachel Grey, Silhouette, Mercury, Boom Boom, Wicked, Forcefield (Dr Cecilia Reyes), Feral, Arclight, Bloody Mary/Typhoid Mary, Surge, Wolfsbane, Firestar, Snowbird

Cosmic: Phyla-Vell, Spiral, Crystal, Sif, Lyja, Deathbird, Singularity, Makkari, Thena, Yo-Yo/Slingshot, Scream, Dr. Minnerva (Minn-Erva), Moondragon

Mystic: Agatha Harkness, Nico Minoru, Sylvie, Satana, Selene, Echantress, Umar, Topaz, Margali Szardos, Shrill, Moonstone, Hellcat, Madelyne Prior, Clea, Morgan Le Fay, White Tiger, Sepulchre, Saturnyne, Wu Ao-Shi, Lilith, Talisman, Ancient One

• Options
    MiniMight3MiniMight3 Posts: 1

Weapon H

Agent Zero (David North)

Adam warlock

Magus

Valkyrie moonstar
  • Options
    RecrutadorOmegaRecrutadorOmega Posts: 1,061 ★★★★

Dark Surfer

King Thanos

• Options
    edited January 2023

Mystique

Azazel

• Options

Owl

Slapstick

Selene

Lady Deadpool

• Options
    Black Swan (Mutant)

Agent X (Skill)

T-Ray (Mystic)

Ajax (Tech)

Ironpool (Tech)

• Options

Wolfsbane

Cannonball

Cecilla reyes

Silver sable

Emplate
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    Impossible Man
    Could have some of the best animations in the game.
  • Options
    Kabam here is my suggestion
    You want my money, I want these champs
    Black Magneto (MARVEL NOW)
    Adam Warlock

I will pay top dollar to get these champs and so will many other people,
    I am offering you my wallet for this
    I know you’re too smart to turn down this offer
  • Options
    HankSpectorHankSpector Posts: 64
    I’m hoping for a “year of the villain” where you guys at Kabam select all the top villains from Marvel that haven’t been added & just have a field day. Some villain champs I’d personally like to see are as follows…

Klaw (Tech)(Black Panther villain & OG Master of Evil)

Radioactive Man (Science)(Avengers villain & OG Master of Evil)

Man Ape(Skill)(Black Panther villain)

Blob(Mutant)(X-Men villain & the immovable object to Juggernaut’s unstoppable force)

Mystique(Mutant & top tier requested villains)

Living Laser (Science & Iron Man villain)

Unicorn (Tech)(Iron Man villain)

Whirlwind(Mutant)(Ant-Man villain)

Tiger Shark(science)(Namor Villain & Master of Evil)

Enchantress(Mystic)(Thor villain & Master of Evil)

Executioner(Skill)(Thor Villain & Master of Evil)

Batroc the Leaper (skill)(Captain America villain)

Cobra/King Cobra(science)(Captain America villain & leader of the Serpent Society)

Leader(science) (Hulk villain & the brain vs brawn archetype)

Zzzax (science)(Hulk villain)

Bullseye(skill)(Daredevil villain & premier assassin/hit man for hire in Marvel’s underground)

Lizard(science)(Spider-Man villain)

Stegron(science)(Spider-Man villain & Dino pal of Sauron)

Sandman(science)(Spider-Man villain, sinister 6 member, frightful four member & former probationary Avenger)

Puma(mystic)(Spider-Man villain & why not more cat themed characters?)

Boomerang(skill)(Spider-Man villain & his roommate!)

Shocker(tech)(Spider-Man villain & the “always need to be on a villain team” guy)

Dracula(mystic)(Blade villain & honestly the dude has tangled with plenty of Heroes in his time & joined some major Villain teams)

Madame Masque(skill/tech)(Iron Man villain & femme fatale)

Fin Fang Foom(cosmic)(Iron Man Villain)

Molecule Man(cosmic)(Fantastic Four villain & arguably one of the most dangerous)

Awesome Android(tech)(Fantastic Four villain, just a funny looking android)

Crimson Dynamo(tech)(Iron Man villain, Master of Evil & Winter Guardsman)

Pyro(mutant)(X-Men villain, if Toad made it this guy should too)

Silver Samurai(Mutant)(Wolverine villain)

Gorgon(mutant)(X-Men villain, as if one Japanese samurai/ronin mutant wasn’t enough)

Lady Deathstrike(tech)(Wolverine villain)

Tombstone(science)(Spider-Man villain & why not add so more mafia style characters)

Hammerhead(skill)(Spider-Man villain… another mafioso couldn’t hurt)

Silvermane(tech)(Spider-Man villain… ok that might be it…)

Big Man(tech)(Spider-Man villain… alright enough mafia villains…)

Count Nefaria(science)(Avengers villain & leader of the Maggia… now I’m done with mafia villains)

Graviton(science)(Avengers villain… it’d be nice to have more Avenger level threat villains in the contest)

Griffin(science)(Avengers villain & Master of Evil)

Grey Gargoyle(science)(Thor villain, Master of Evil & some more French representation)

Michael Korvac (cosmic)(Avengers villain)

& last but not least…

Mandarin(?)(Iron Man villain & his greatest nemesis)

There are plenty more I can name but I’ll stop here. Sorry there are so many science, tech & skill villains. Those classes just happen to represent some of my favourites & about Mandarin his rings are technically alien tech but he’s also a master martial artist so it’s open to interpretation from Kabam what his class is. Anyway, these are some villains I’d like to see. But I’d also like to mention KANG & THANOS BOTH NEED SERIOUS UPDATING CONSIDERING THEY’RE AVENGER LEVEL VILLAINS BUT SUCK GAMEPLAY WISE, ESPECIALLY FOR BEING TROPHY CHARACTERS YHEY SHOULD BE CRAZY GOOD!!

To add to that… ALL TROPHY CHAMPS SHOULD BE GREATLY UPDATED & UPGRADED BEFITTING THEIR STATUS AS TROPHY CHAMPS BEING AS HARD TO GET AS THEY ARE.
  • Options

Stinger

Giant Man

• Options

Spider Woman

Silver Sable

• Options
    edited January 2023

Leader

Prof Hulk

• Options

Stinger

Giant Man

it's stupid to want a character that will be added 100% in February anyway. the sting/height can already be said to be confirmed by the output of the 3rd part of the ant
  • Options
    tinmantinman Posts: 1

Ares

Exodus

Blackheart

Human Torch 2099

Hyperstorm
  • Options

Ezekiel stane

Madame masque

Sasha hammer

Bastion

Deathlok
  • Options
    Speed Demon (Science)

Shocker (Tech)

Boomerang (Skill)

Rose (Skill)

Scorn (Tech)

Black Tarantula (Mystic)

Scrier (Cosmic)

Morlum (Skill)

Beetle (Tech)

Gibbon (Mutant)

Cardiac (Tech)
  • Options
    Carrion (Science)

Spider-Amoeba (Science)

Answer (Science)

Bella Dona (Mutant)

Slyde (Skill)

Xandu (Mystic)

Ringmaster (Tech)

White Tiger (Skill)

Man-Spider (Earth-6078) (Science)

Crime-Master (Skill)

Dynamo (Tech)

Lightning Fist (Science)
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Coldheart (Skill)

Modular Man (Science)

Bloodshed (Skill)

Bloodlust (Mutant)

Spider-Man (Earth-80827) (Mutant)

Calypso (Mystic)

Sin-Eater (Mystic)
  • Options

Starbrand (Kevin Connor)

Nightmask

Hiro-Kala

Nightmare

Black widow (yelena belova)
  • Options
    NanandaimeanarutoNanandaimeanaruto Posts: 517 ★★

Zora Vukovic (Earth-616)

NAME
    Zora Vukovic
    CURRENT ALIAS
    Victorious

Powers and Abilities
    Powers
    Power Cosmic: Zora was infused with the Power Cosmic by Doom and had access to all its capabilities.[3]

Flight: Victorious is capable of propelling herself through the air at extraordinary speeds that make her look like a blur to the naked eye.[3]
    Superhuman Strength: Victorious has showcased incredible strength, being able to destroy one of Invisible Woman's force fields by ramming into it.[3]
    Energy Manipulation: Zora can discharge energy and fire energy blasts from her hands.[3]
    Weaknesses
    Power Overload: Due to the nature of the Power Cosmic, Victorious was at the risk of overloading her powers and detonating. Her staff acted as a control rod to prevent this. She stopped being at risk after Mister Fantastic used her to power the Big Bang Cannons, causing her energy signature to shift.[6]

Paraphernalia
    Weapons
    Ultimate Nullifier: Doctor Doom gave Zora the Ultimate Nullifier during the time he was framed for a terrorist attack. However, she returned it to Doom thinking it was a test for trust.[11]

• Options
    NanandaimeanarutoNanandaimeanaruto Posts: 517 ★★

Heather Douglas (Earth-616)

NAME
    Heather Douglas
    CURRENT ALIAS
    Moondragon[1]
    ALIASES
    Bald Chick,[2] Baldy,[3] Baldy Moon Lady,[4] Dragon of the Moon,[5] H. D. Steckley,[6] Kojak,[7] Lucy,[7] Madame MacEvil,[8] Moonie,[9] Picard,[7] Priestess,[10] The Psychic Avenger[11]

Attributes

Powers
    Psionics: Heather Douglas is one of the most powerful human born telepaths in existence. Douglas has repeatedly demonstrated psionic powers rivalling and, on some occasions, surpassing human and human mutants, including that of the world-renowned telepaths such as Charles Xavier and Emma Frost.

Douglas' most notable psychic actions were the complete mental enslavement of an entire warring planet of people,[46] psionically stalemating the sorcerer supreme Doctor Strange for an extended period of time, and mentally killing a clone of Thanos endowed with psionic powers greater than Professor X,[47] as well as being able to briefly pierce the mental barriers of Galactus and even enabling Thanos to almost overwhelm the devourer's mind when channeling her powers.[48].

Unlike human mutants such as Xavier whose powers operate as part of their biology, all of Douglas' mental powers originate from her supreme level of mental discipline, hence her concentration and ability to focus on the accomplishment of that task. All of Douglas' mental processes are largely maintained subconsciously as the power and its effects will continue if she is rendered unconscious or falls asleep as done when her control of an entire planet's populace. But she must always consciously initiate the process for it to be performed.

If Douglas is distracted or unable to focus her mind to accomplish an event, she can be rendered completely mentally powerless, as shown when Rick Jones held her captive with a pair of headphones pumping heavy metal tracks.[49]

Douglas' mental psionic powers include:

Telepathy: Douglas possesses the ability to contact sentient minds both organic and mechanical based, as well as cosmic beings such as Galactus. Her telepathic abilities include mind-control, mental attacks, mental shielding, personality alteration, memory erasure, memory modification. Douglas telepathic range is almost limitless, as she is able to contact minds across a solar system without enhancement devices such as Xavier's Cerebro.
    Telekinesis: Douglas's telekinetic range is low to moderate as she can only demonstrated the ability to levitate herself and a few others at the same time. Douglas can "push" her telekinetic ability on herself to attain flight or use it offensively as powerful concussive blasts.
    Dragon Form: For a time, Moondragon gained the ability to assume the form of her namesake: A superhumanly strong and durable dragon, capable of faster-than-light speed travel and surviving in outer space without air. It is unknown whether or not she retains this ability.[50]
    She was stated to have a "planetary" threat level by the Nova Corps.[51]

Abilities
    Genius Scientist: Douglas is an expert in various advanced Titanian sciences as well as Earth human sciences. She has been able to give powers to Ramrod and Angar the Screamer,[1] and was able to give Daredevil his eyesight back.[52]

Master Martial Artist: Douglas is a superb alien hand-to-hand combatant, trained by the Titanian monks of Shao-Lom who were veteran practitioners in martial arts. Having trained herself to be as strong as one of her size and weight can be without having superhuman strength, Douglas is well versed in pressure points. And she has even defeated Mantis,[53] Psylocke,[54] and Captain America[55] in hand-to-hand combat.

Aviation: Douglas is a skilled starship pilot.[8]

Nervous System Control: Mental and physical disciplines gave her improved control over her autonomic body functions, including those of heartbeat, bleeding, breathing, and pain reception.[56]

Weaknesses
    All of Douglas' superhuman abilities are based on her ability to concentrate. Her human body while brought to the peak of its potential without enhancement, still needs to sleep, eat and breathe. She cannot maintain those levels without rest and replenishment such as when she forced herself to endure open space travel without protective suits only for a short period of time to save her life.

Paraphernalia
    Equipment
    Douglas possessed the Infinity Gem known as the "mind gem". The artifact enhanced her psionic powers by an undefined degree. Douglas no longer has the mind gem.

Weapons
    Douglas uses conventional weapons such as staffs and bullet guns as well as exotic weapons such as plasma weapons.