**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the Best Cosmic In The Game?

Following on from the poll last time I am infested to see who the MCOC community sees as the Best Cosmic?

Who is the Best Cosmic In The Game? 534 votes

Corvus Glaive
36%
DL864danielmathChintokingDrOctavius2_2AakashErza_ScarletChãolyDipon713MukeshthegamerPeacockJazzaldisco1Heheheh7777jdrum663noy18sae56Solrac_2Viper83Jim0172VuDahUncle_Fatty_247 194 votes
Medusa
2%
StefanjonesnameplasKDSuperFlash10ThehereticUmbertoDelRioBonzodavidPanda504337RenaxqqErik_Killmonger1001WarlockdaRobot_hbtygbty423_Epic123456Cowabunga 13 votes
Captain Marvel (Movie)
24%
DalBotCrys23samalasravanMegaSkater67FishhyAjavedRaganatorJestresstrey92008SIlverProfessorFallencircusNew_Noob168Feeney234dr_nish777TerraAlex13369Henrytfu_41SymbioticVen9MAlCapone2727Vinitlalka1988 130 votes
Hyperion
29%
SnakeEyes69DrZolaChadhoganHaji_SaabWorld EaterTimone147FrostyRazorDevilI_ForgotbuffajrTendersquadDrenlinzuffyadqqedfyvrCmbk96iSenbergBajjsbwuqjwMkhLibralonixBboychobo 156 votes
Venom The Duck
2%
BUZZdog3000Mixalis218adam2314TimrosJohn757Arsozdangarang122NetbreakerOmedennIdonthaveanameReeenzoMercury79D4R1U5Pupkac 14 votes
Venom
3%
MasterSmokeAnonymous346Xcrøss_TRMadooriCTatteredSailStagedear85ThedancingkidDeacon5tarscreamK3600SilbernjElrondGorenjgrazPsyLifeTheHorrorLordTenzenMtl55 17 votes
Carnage
0%
Spity68Polygon 2 votes
Silver Surfer
1%
Deadpool101Narwhal52xDynastyTheInfintyDoctorwho13MightyMitch 6 votes
Proxima Midnight
0%
Cul Obsidian
0%
slackerMayaMemssaab_94 2 votes

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    I have R5 Hyperion and Corvus. I still lean to Hyperion, but only slightly. Hyperion needs no ramp up or synergies to destroy. Running out of charges with Corvus kinda sucks, but he's still amazing.

Don't have CMM or Fury.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    Just curious as to why my poll on “best mutant” got moved to strategies and tips, but this one stayed in general discussion?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Carnage
    Stellan said:

This debate seem to center around Corvus, CMM and Hyperion. Regarding these three, Corvus is the only one with a definite limit which is his glaive charges. I'd say that Corvus takes the price when the content fits that limit, but beyond that limit CMM and Hyperion has to be regarded as more convenient due to lack of such limit.

I believe CMM has something really unique which is massive damage while indestructible which also makes her more suicide friendly than Hyperion due to both the indestructible and the binary shrug off. That means that CMM's damage potential is higher or at least more convenient than Hyperion's since she more fittingly can make use of the massive damage boost from suicides.

On the other hand, CMM really needs Fury to access her full potential. While Fury too is great, that synergy is another requirement which also is a kind of limit. As opposed to Hyperion who needs nothing more than his awakened ability.

Conclusion:
    For limited content where Corvus can kill within his glaive range he is unmatched due to his massive and easily accessed damage combined with superb utility. However, the title as the best cosmic champion simply cannot involve such a limit when other contenders expand further.
    Hyperion shall be ennobled as the most agreeable and handy of the three as from the moment he is awakened he is at his finest with superb damage, great utility and no great limits in sight.

But the title as the best cosmic champion has to apply to CMM. She is unique due to her indestructible. She is suicide friendly and when that applies plus her Fury synergy she reaches potential that goes beyond both Corvus and Hyperion.

Possibly The best comparison of these 3 cosmics yet. One thing I’d like to add is adding fury to the team along with x force gives you a restoration kit making your entire team suicide friendly. Yeah X force is a dud, but the benefits outweigh the cons
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    I dont even know what I voted for
    Edit: CMM is great, has utility with the binary indestructible but kinda requires fury to really shine
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Hyperion
    Hyp is No . 1 💟
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Hyperion

Stellan said:

I made a list of pros and cons I am familiar with regarding Corvus, CMM and Hyperion:

Nice list. Giving Corvus Power control is a stretch as is the armor break
    Lol, wut? Corvus armor break is super easy and reliable.