**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you guys play dungeons?

Title.

Do you guys play dungeons? 125 votes

Yes, I do.
26%
GamerShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantSeverus35Swe_wolfisMagicBentonWorld EaterBpn88855BboychoboSiddhantKwatraMixalisOMGITSSNIPER12OnmixThecrusher_9756Panchulon21PseudouberSinedd92RakeYoungdoctorbRemeli 33 votes
No, I don't.
46%
RagamugginGunnerWhododo872Dimples800BigMoDrZolaThe_OneHaji_SaabIndrick781Spity68FabiusBRKDoggg2017jdrum663NuclekerrTheVyrusOesername123TerraSundance_2099Ben345qkfd2010DOKTOROKTOPUS 58 votes
I play it sometimes.
27%
KaruseusBigbadromoDrenlinPrickerStar_Lord_Wayde0wilsonLvernon15mdsubAssumedNamebazingampMysterioiRetr0VoltolosSolotrixhope4tgDenslo500TheSquish671X_Factor_Agentphil56201-sixate- 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I play it sometimes.
    I run it with both my accounts to simplify things
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    No, I don't.
    Hell to the No.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    No, I don't.
    I have nothing against it. But I usually decline the invites because I'm not planning to play for much longer at that time and it's the one thing that's a real time deal. Nothing against them though
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No, I don't.
    played for a week back when there were objectives but nothing recently. Most matchups suck and the rewards arent worth it. Also, I don't have much time so timed things arent really great
  • Options
    Yes, I do.
    I try to when someone asks me or I ask someone that actually accepts
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    No, I don't.
    i open only one basic crystal since dungeon were added, they are so boring
  • Options
    Yes, I do.
    Yeah because it’s the best way to target an individual champion. I would be far more keen to play if I could buy more than one of each crystal type, however. Being able to buy 3/4 in order to hunt a specific champion would make them far more appealing.

The problem with dungeons I have is that the match making system seems to give me an idiot 9/10 times, so I do within my alliance/alt or not at all. If I do with my alt it becomes tedious as I play 2x and it can’t do D7
  • Options
    LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    No, I don't.
    I like the system of dungeons, but rewards vs time needed is awfully imbalanced. However, if the rewards will be buffed, I would play them all the time.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No, I don't.
    garbage
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

played for a week back when there were objectives but nothing recently. Most matchups suck and the rewards arent worth it. Also, I don't have much time so timed things arent really great

Wait, they no longer do objectives for dungeons!?!? How else are we supposed to gather like 27k artifacts
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Yes, I do.
    Love it. Its easy to hit all milestones and you get a free 5* every month and the dungeon crystals give you the best chance to get the champ you want.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yes, I do.
    Hell yes. Best game mode imo (of course im not dumb enough to try and run it with random ppl). 5 rooms of level 7 gives you all milestone in about 20-25 minutes and you get a 5* every 2 months.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    No, I don't.
    nah, cuz the last few times I did, I either got some dope who just wouldn't let me quit when my champion was down to >50 health and I wasn't going to be able to do squat in the next room or some prawn who wouldn't let me quit when I needed to put the game down and go to bed!
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Yes, I do.
    Yes, just started doing room 6 or 7. Less time requirement if u have hero
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    No, I don't.
    It's the most boring aspect of the game imo.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes, I do.
    I got Warlock from my dungeons basic a month ago.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    No, I don't.
    Worst part of the game. Haven't played it since release.