Options

Do you guys play dungeons?

Title.

Do you guys play dungeons? 125 votes

Yes, I do.
26%
GamerShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantSeverus35Swe_wolfisMagicBentonWorld EaterBpn88855BboychoboSiddhantKwatraMixalisOMGITSSNIPER12OnmixThecrusher_9756Panchulon21PseudouberSinedd92RakeYoungdoctorbRemeli 33 votes
No, I don't.
46%
RagamugginGunnerWhododo872Dimples800BigMoDrZolaThe_OneHaji_SaabIndrick781Spity68FabiusBRKDoggg2017jdrum663NuclekerrTheVyrusOesername123TerraSundance_2099Ben345qkfd2010DOKTOROKTOPUS 58 votes
I play it sometimes.
27%
KaruseusBigbadromoDrenlinPrickerStar_Lord_Wayde0wilsonLvernon15mdsubAssumedNamebazingampMysterioiRetr0VoltolosSolotrixhope4tgDenslo500TheSquish671X_Factor_Agentphil56201-sixate- 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I play it sometimes.
    I run it with both my accounts to simplify things
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    No, I don't.
    Hell to the No.
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    No, I don't.
    I have nothing against it. But I usually decline the invites because I'm not planning to play for much longer at that time and it's the one thing that's a real time deal. Nothing against them though
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    No, I don't.
    played for a week back when there were objectives but nothing recently. Most matchups suck and the rewards arent worth it. Also, I don't have much time so timed things arent really great
  • Options
    Yes, I do.
    I try to when someone asks me or I ask someone that actually accepts
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    No, I don't.
    i open only one basic crystal since dungeon were added, they are so boring
  • Options
    Yes, I do.
    Yeah because it’s the best way to target an individual champion. I would be far more keen to play if I could buy more than one of each crystal type, however. Being able to buy 3/4 in order to hunt a specific champion would make them far more appealing.

The problem with dungeons I have is that the match making system seems to give me an idiot 9/10 times, so I do within my alliance/alt or not at all. If I do with my alt it becomes tedious as I play 2x and it can’t do D7
  • Options
    LykanonLykanon Posts: 45
    No, I don't.
    I like the system of dungeons, but rewards vs time needed is awfully imbalanced. However, if the rewards will be buffed, I would play them all the time.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    No, I don't.
    garbage
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

played for a week back when there were objectives but nothing recently. Most matchups suck and the rewards arent worth it. Also, I don't have much time so timed things arent really great

Wait, they no longer do objectives for dungeons!?!? How else are we supposed to gather like 27k artifacts
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    Yes, I do.
    Love it. Its easy to hit all milestones and you get a free 5* every month and the dungeon crystals give you the best chance to get the champ you want.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Yes, I do.
    Hell yes. Best game mode imo (of course im not dumb enough to try and run it with random ppl). 5 rooms of level 7 gives you all milestone in about 20-25 minutes and you get a 5* every 2 months.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    No, I don't.
    nah, cuz the last few times I did, I either got some dope who just wouldn't let me quit when my champion was down to >50 health and I wasn't going to be able to do squat in the next room or some prawn who wouldn't let me quit when I needed to put the game down and go to bed!
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,731 ★★★
    Yes, I do.
    Yes, just started doing room 6 or 7. Less time requirement if u have hero
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    No, I don't.
    It's the most boring aspect of the game imo.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Yes, I do.
    I got Warlock from my dungeons basic a month ago.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    No, I don't.
    Worst part of the game. Haven't played it since release.