**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gold problem

Comments

• Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Only way I fixed my gold problem was

1. Play arenas for the early milestones in 4* basic/ featured and 5* featured As often as I can stomach
    2. Saved all of my gold crystals last year until the gold boost in the holidays. Saved all of my BC from October/November for the gold boost as well.

The second is the one that really put me into a different spot. Went from and average of 5-8 million pre December to and average of 22-25 million post December. Takes some restraint waiting a year to open gold crystals of all types but is nice to have tons to spend now

Now it probably shouldn’t be like this but unfortunately for now this is the way it is.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

I never aimed to do every Level-Up. If I had Ranking, sometimes I'd wait to match it up, but never as an absolute, and never aimed to do every one.

I only go up till 25 units reward. And I didnt calculate but that should be..... 400k gold? 500k? Dont know so cant put a number on it. That lvl up event comes in 1-2 times a week at most so saying that Kabam cant even give that much gold to someone who grinds a lot of arena is kinda broken.
    500k to 1 Mil Gold a week on top of other expenses adds up. It's not Kabam giving it to you. There's lots of Gold in the game. It's about spending it wisely.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

There's a very simple solution to Gold - Arena, or Units. Just because you don't like the solutions, doesn't mean they're not there.

You don't have to do ridiculous arena grinds with any kind of regularity to build up Battlechips fairly quickly, not to mention the potential to sell ISO from duping champions as well as various Gold Crystals.

I have been doing Arena, 4* 5* featured and 4* basic as well for 5 months now and still have gold problem.

5* feat - 15.5m
    4* feat - 4.8m
    4* basic - 1.5m
    T4B/T1A - milestones

I go for UC Arena crystals. Still not enough gold
    Mostly likely because you are grinding arena, you are ranking up any and all champs to get higher scores faster. That's counter-intuitive. Gold is as much part of resource management as any other rank up material. This game isn't built to rank up your entire roster at your leasure. It's a progression based game both in roster and content.
    Agreed, however, if I only rank up champs during Lvl up events, albeit sometimes overkill the Lvl up score due to the rankup being a 5* Im taking to R5, it should at least be ample. In essence, even if you grind arena A LOT, you dont have enough access to gold than you do to the rankup resources you now receive.

Typically, if availability of rank up resources go up (which they have due to map 6/7) the requirement for gold goes up as well even if you only stick to ranking up champions that you will use or 'god-tier'. But we only saw resource availability increase, but not gold otherwise we wont see such posts as often.
    Gold is way more abundant than any other rank up resource which is why we saw the increase in T1/2A's, T4B and T4CC. The gold problem for you is that you NEED your champs ranked for arena. You're out pacing yourself for gold whereas if you slow your rank up's, you'll see more gold. Not every champ needs to be taken to R2/R3. There isn't a gold problem, just a resource management problem.
    Not really, over the last 1.5 years, AQ rewards have been updated twice and AW maybe 3 times? Gold only received 1 update. So the facts suggest that rank up resources are more accessible than Gold. I dont take every champ to R2/R3, only the ones I feel are useful even at R3 and those are usually 1 in 6-7 crystal openings.

You cant disagree with the fact that Rank up Resources are more accessible (as well as 5/6* crystals) than they were even a year ago. But the Gold payout is not as high, even for someone who grinds almost all arena (except 3*) regularly and has a sigil.

Remember after we got Cavalier status, we got access to better odds of receiving 5/6* champs? Remember that happening to the UC Gold crystals or the UC Arena crystals? Nope, not me.
    But are you ranking each new champ to full rank 1? Are you pumping ISO into all new 4/5/6* champs to level 25?
    Yes, but only during the Lvl up event which is 1-2 times a week at most. I only get 6* once in 6-8 weeks.
    Seeing as 6*'s are over 500k in gold, why rank them if you aren't using them?
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

DNA3000 said:

Mike192 said:

In essence, even if you grind arena A LOT, you dont have enough access to gold than you do to the rankup resources you now receive.

Define "a lot." I grind moderately, which is to say I snag the 5* featured 10% shard rank, and sometimes milestones from the other arenas. Probably on average 40-50 rounds a day. I have over 100 million gold. There were times in the past I used to grind more, but even now my gold still goes up over time.

In fact at my current rank up rate my gold would go up (slowly, but still upward) if I didn't buy any arena crystals with BC. I know this because I spent all of 2019 hoarding BC to conduct a crystal opening experiment, and my gold was *still* going upward throughout the year. I could easily support a rank up rate twice as high as I do. It is possible there exist players that gain rank up crystals more than twice as fast as I do, but there are also arena grinders that grind arena more than twice as much as I do as well. The opportunity exists to earn gold comparable to earning other rank up materials. You may not want to do it, but then again lots of players don't want to do what it takes to gain catalysts at a super high rate, like run AQ6/7. We don't say there needs to be a way to earn catalysts just as fast as an AQ6/7 alliance, but that a solo player could do without doing things they don't like to do and without spending more time than they want.

It is completely arbitrary that we say "forcing" people to grind arena is wrong, but "forcing" them to do map 6/7 is fine. I'll bet that a comparable number of players burn out on high AQ as do arena grinding. In fact I'll bet more players have quit the game over being pressured into high AQ than have quit because they didn't want to grind arena.
    A Lot - 4* Basic milestones, 4* featured 4.8m, 5* featured - 15.6m and T1A/T4B whenever its around. Basically, I dont do the 3* featured only.

Exactly 3 months ago when I only had 7 R5s and terrible crystal opening luck, I had around 12m gold. Then I started 100% 6.2, 6.3, Var 4 and got myself into P3 Map 6 x5 ally that grants me a lot of rank up resources. 3 months later, Im at more than double the R5s/R2s I had back then and extremely low on gold.
    Maybe so, but that's unsustainable. You basically got a burst of one-time catalysts from Act 6 and the Variants, which caused a burst of rank up activity. Almost nobody consistently does seven rank 5/2 upgrades every three months: that's more than two a month. Who the heck earns four to five T5B every month?

My gold earning rate is about four million a month, grinding a bit less than your quoted rate above. That's enough to pay Map 6 donations (I don't, but they would be on the order of a million a month) and take a 5* from rank 1/1 to rank 5/65 (about 3.2 million even in the worst case scenario of using basic rather than class-appropriate ISO) every single month. And my arena grinding activity would be best described as "moderate" not "high" or "extreme."

If your argument is there's a gold shortage because you can't grind enough gold to rank up two complete 5/65s per month, that's ludicrous. Temporary shortages just means rewards are sometimes bursty, and you're supposed to manage that. What's your actual long-term average catalyst earning rate. Not the one time stuff, how much catalysts do you earn in an average month, and how much gold would it take to use them all, assuming you had the champions to use them on. That's really the true measure of whether you are incapable of earning enough gold, or whether you've just temporarily earned more catalysts in an unsustainable fashion.
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

DNA3000 said:

Mike192 said:

DNA3000 said:

Mike192 said:

In essence, even if you grind arena A LOT, you dont have enough access to gold than you do to the rankup resources you now receive.

Define "a lot." I grind moderately, which is to say I snag the 5* featured 10% shard rank, and sometimes milestones from the other arenas. Probably on average 40-50 rounds a day. I have over 100 million gold. There were times in the past I used to grind more, but even now my gold still goes up over time.

In fact at my current rank up rate my gold would go up (slowly, but still upward) if I didn't buy any arena crystals with BC. I know this because I spent all of 2019 hoarding BC to conduct a crystal opening experiment, and my gold was *still* going upward throughout the year. I could easily support a rank up rate twice as high as I do. It is possible there exist players that gain rank up crystals more than twice as fast as I do, but there are also arena grinders that grind arena more than twice as much as I do as well. The opportunity exists to earn gold comparable to earning other rank up materials. You may not want to do it, but then again lots of players don't want to do what it takes to gain catalysts at a super high rate, like run AQ6/7. We don't say there needs to be a way to earn catalysts just as fast as an AQ6/7 alliance, but that a solo player could do without doing things they don't like to do and without spending more time than they want.

It is completely arbitrary that we say "forcing" people to grind arena is wrong, but "forcing" them to do map 6/7 is fine. I'll bet that a comparable number of players burn out on high AQ as do arena grinding. In fact I'll bet more players have quit the game over being pressured into high AQ than have quit because they didn't want to grind arena.
    A Lot - 4* Basic milestones, 4* featured 4.8m, 5* featured - 15.6m and T1A/T4B whenever its around. Basically, I dont do the 3* featured only.

Exactly 3 months ago when I only had 7 R5s and terrible crystal opening luck, I had around 12m gold. Then I started 100% 6.2, 6.3, Var 4 and got myself into P3 Map 6 x5 ally that grants me a lot of rank up resources. 3 months later, Im at more than double the R5s/R2s I had back then and extremely low on gold.
    Maybe so, but that's unsustainable. You basically got a burst of one-time catalysts from Act 6 and the Variants, which caused a burst of rank up activity. Almost nobody consistently does seven rank 5/2 upgrades every three months: that's more than two a month. Who the heck earns four to five T5B every month?

My gold earning rate is about four million a month, grinding a bit less than your quoted rate above. That's enough to pay Map 6 donations (I don't, but they would be on the order of a million a month) and take a 5* from rank 1/1 to rank 5/65 (about 3.2 million even in the worst case scenario of using basic rather than class-appropriate ISO) every single month. And my arena grinding activity would be best described as "moderate" not "high" or "extreme."

If your argument is there's a gold shortage because you can't grind enough gold to rank up two complete 5/65s per month, that's ludicrous. Temporary shortages just means rewards are sometimes bursty, and you're supposed to manage that. What's your actual long-term average catalyst earning rate. Not the one time stuff, how much catalysts do you earn in an average month, and how much gold would it take to use them all, assuming you had the champions to use them on. That's really the true measure of whether you are incapable of earning enough gold, or whether you've just temporarily earned more catalysts in an unsustainable fashion.
    Map 7 players earn 2 T5B a month via all other means included. So 1 R5 each month is not uncommon. As for me, I am able to acquire 2 T5B every 2 months (so 1 T5B per month). But that doesnt include the variants or act 6 that drops every 3 months that not only give T5B, but also 4-5 gems and 3-4 gems.

So on average, you are actually able to get 1 R5 each month even in a P2/P3 ally that does 6 x5 or 76666 (which we plan on soon). My argument is that despite grinding arena as much as possible, I don't have enough gold to level up champions during the 22H level up event AND enough gold to R5 champions when I have the resources. So right now I am sitting with 2.5 T5B and will have 3 in 10 days after UC EQ is out. But my gold is barely at 700k (where a good chunk will go to donations).

So to break it down again:

1 T5b/month
    2 4-5 Gems/year
    8 3-4 Gems/year
    2-4 T5B/year from Act rewards
    Some T5B from deals (Misc.) maybe 2-3 a year?

That puts you around 1 R5 each month on average or equivalent
    Which, as I said, costs about 3.2 million, plus one million for Map 6 donations, equals 4.2 million per month, which I could sustain comfortably at my current arena grind rate (plus gold from all other sources of course). If you're earning gold at the same or similar rate as I am, you should earn at least enough gold to continue to burn your catalysts at about the same rate you're earning them on average. You really should be earning more gold than I am, because you seem to be grinding more arena than I am, which would mean you should gain ground on gold every month on average.

If you're stopping at exactly the last 4* basic milestone (1.5 million), I would consider pushing just a few rounds more to snag the basic champ. The basic 4* will generally be a dup, and that's 24 big ISO bricks. That's quite a bit of gold twice a week. A tier 5 ISO brick sells for 2500 gold, times 24 is 60k gold. 60k gold twice a week times four weeks is almost half a million gold a month. For an average of 300k more points in that arena, that's a big chunk of gold within reach (if you aren't doing that already and only hitting the milestones as mentioned).
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 966 ★★★
    Thecurler said:

I'm always desperately short of gold.

If you have the ability to constantly grind arena it's not a problem.
    If you're whaling out on cavalier crystals and selling iso it's not a problem.
    For everyone else, it's a problem.

No It isn't if You can Plan on it...... As @Kabam Miike told....Planning is very Important
    I'm a F2P who have not even purchased a 1$ Crystal made available to us in Summoner Choice Crystal...
    I have 2.5 M Gold (Min.)..... I just do some decent Basic Arena of 600k Milestone....
    Collect BCs..... Collect Gold Crystals (UC, Greater, Gold Crystals).... I don't open them.....
    I wait for an entire Year... In the Anniversary, I open all of them I get a Min. of 2-3M Gold
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

If you're stopping at exactly the last 4* basic milestone (1.5 million), I would consider pushing just a few rounds more to snag the basic champ. The basic 4* will generally be a dup, and that's 24 big ISO bricks. That's quite a bit of gold twice a week. A tier 5 ISO brick sells for 2500 gold, times 24 is 60k gold. 60k gold twice a week times four weeks is almost half a million gold a month. For an average of 300k more points in that arena, that's a big chunk of gold within reach (if you aren't doing that already and only hitting the milestones as mentioned).

Sorry, but that's terrible advice because it's just wrong. Basic 4* awards just 1 signature level to your 4* if you dupe him, and no iso or anything else. You sure post a lot to not know that.
    He said 24 ISO bricks, not Sig levels.
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

There's a very simple solution to Gold - Arena, or Units. Just because you don't like the solutions, doesn't mean they're not there.

You don't have to do ridiculous arena grinds with any kind of regularity to build up Battlechips fairly quickly, not to mention the potential to sell ISO from duping champions as well as various Gold Crystals.

I have been doing Arena, 4* 5* featured and 4* basic as well for 5 months now and still have gold problem.

5* feat - 15.5m
    4* feat - 4.8m
    4* basic - 1.5m
    T4B/T1A - milestones

Mostly likely because you are grinding arena, you are ranking up any and all champs to get higher scores faster. That's counter-intuitive. Gold is as much part of resource management as any other rank up material. This game isn't built to rank up your entire roster at your leasure. It's a progression based game both in roster and content.
    Agreed, however, if I only rank up champs during Lvl up events, albeit sometimes overkill the Lvl up score due to the rankup being a 5* Im taking to R5, it should at least be ample. In essence, even if you grind arena A LOT, you dont have enough access to gold than you do to the rankup resources you now receive.

Typically, if availability of rank up resources go up (which they have due to map 6/7) the requirement for gold goes up as well even if you only stick to ranking up champions that you will use or 'god-tier'. But we only saw resource availability increase, but not gold otherwise we wont see such posts as often.
    Gold is way more abundant than any other rank up resource which is why we saw the increase in T1/2A's, T4B and T4CC. The gold problem for you is that you NEED your champs ranked for arena. You're out pacing yourself for gold whereas if you slow your rank up's, you'll see more gold. Not every champ needs to be taken to R2/R3. There isn't a gold problem, just a resource management problem.
    Not really, over the last 1.5 years, AQ rewards have been updated twice and AW maybe 3 times? Gold only received 1 update. So the facts suggest that rank up resources are more accessible than Gold. I dont take every champ to R2/R3, only the ones I feel are useful even at R3 and those are usually 1 in 6-7 crystal openings.

You cant disagree with the fact that Rank up Resources are more accessible (as well as 5/6* crystals) than they were even a year ago. But the Gold payout is not as high, even for someone who grinds almost all arena (except 3*) regularly and has a sigil.

Remember after we got Cavalier status, we got access to better odds of receiving 5/6* champs? Remember that happening to the UC Gold crystals or the UC Arena crystals? Nope, not me.
    But are you ranking each new champ to full rank 1? Are you pumping ISO into all new 4/5/6* champs to level 25?
    Yes, but only during the Lvl up event which is 1-2 times a week at most. I only get 6* once in 6-8 weeks.
    So let me get this straight.

1. I spend over 6 hours a day grinding arena
    2. I do ALL arenas (except 3* featured)
    3. I do most of the temporary content (no beginner/medium EQ) every month and 100% side quests
    4. I do all dungeon milestones

But I still dont have 530k gold in spare to Lvl 25 my 6* every 6-8 weeks? And thats my fault for not spending money and selling ISO to get gold? Is that what you are incentivizing by your comment? To not spend gold even if you play this game like a full time job, do EVERYTHING Kabam says to get more gold and still feel low on gold if you level up champs solely during level up events which are at most 6 times a month?

Instead of defending Kabam, you should go back and look at the facts which are straight, AQ had rank up resources bump about 2 times in the last 16 months, probably 4 times in 2.5 years. AW had rewards bump twice as well in 2 years. 5* and 6* shards became more accessible and Kabam did a GREAT JOB introducing some amazing champions over the past 2 years. Gold had no bump, only realignment in arena milestones so you dont have to do all milestones. Yes, they did introduce dungeons which give 75k gold per 3 days but that at most offsets the gold required to level up 6* to Lvl 22.
    I don't know what to tell you then. I don't grind arena and I usually have a enough gold to sustain rank ups that I need. Im not swimming in gold but I always have enough to do what I need to do with rankings and donations.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Sorry, but that's terrible advice because it's just wrong. Basic 4* awards just 1 signature level to your 4* if you dupe him, and no iso or anything else. You sure post a lot to not know that.
    You don't get ISO from a Basic arena champ dupe...
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Mike192 said:

DNA3000 said:

Yea you still dont get ISO from basic dupes, only from featured dupes. (maybe?)
    Correct.
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Somehow I have the opposite problem, I don’t know where to spend my gold.

I’ve already ranked up 2 5*s to R5 and still have a problem.

What I did last year: 3 months didn’t rank or level up a single character and hoarded almost 15M gold. Since then the lowest gold I have was around 7M.

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Neotwism said:

I will say in a lot of cases it's easy for ppl that have been playing for years to say there isn't a gold problem. In most situations they already have the majority of champs ranked up. The only ones they have to worry about are the new champs and 6* champs. Newer players still have all champs needing ranked up because they are growing their roster compared to the older players who already have a well established amount of champs ranked up.

Newer players arent supposed to have a teleporter to catch up to people that have been playing for 4+ years just bc they want to be farther in the game. Maybe those players should just spend the time building a roster that everyone else already has done.

I've been saying for a long time that newer players having more access to newer meta champs and 5*s is a far bigger problem than benefit bc all that happens is they fly through everything up to Act 6 and then hit a roadblock bc they cheesed everything else with one or two god tier new meta champs and then get mad that they're stuck
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

5* feat - 15.5m
    4* feat - 4.8m
    4* basic - 1.5m
    T4B/T1A - milestones

3. I do most of the temporary content (no beginner/medium EQ) every month and 100% side quests

But I still dont have 530k gold in spare to Lvl 25 my 6* every 6-8 weeks? And thats my fault for not spending money and selling ISO to get gold? Is that what you are incentivizing by your comment? To not spend gold even if you play this game like a full time job, do EVERYTHING Kabam says to get more gold and still feel low on gold if you level up champs solely during level up events which are at most 6 times a month?

Instead of defending Kabam, you should go back and look at the facts which are straight, AQ had rank up resources bump about 2 times in the last 16 months, probably 4 times in 2.5 years. AW had rewards bump twice as well in 2 years. 5* and 6* shards became more accessible and Kabam did a GREAT JOB introducing some amazing champions over the past 2 years. Gold had no bump, only realignment in arena milestones so you dont have to do all milestones. Yes, they did introduce dungeons which give 75k gold per 3 days but that at most offsets the gold required to level up 6* to Lvl 22.
    I don't know what to tell you then. I don't grind arena and I usually have a enough gold to sustain rank ups that I need. Im not swimming in gold but I always have enough to do what I need to do with rankings and donations.
    Sure, but we all agree that rankup resources are more available than gold which hasnt been updated for a while. So I am glad Kabam is offering gold solutions in the next few updates because saying 'grind arena' is not always the answer.
    Actually it's part of the answer. The other part is pacing. If you increase one Resource, it will cause another to be deficient. That much is by design because progress has to be paced over time by some thing. The game will never reach a state where one demographic has a constant supply of everything needed. That would literally be the end of the game. No one else would progress, the rest would fall to the side, and that one demographic would be all that's left. No matter how fast you accumulate 5 and 6*s, a 5* is meant to take longer to Rank than a 4*, and a 6* is meant to take longer to Rank than a 5*. So yes, pointing out Arenas and spending habits is pertinent. Otherwise NO ONE would have Gold, and that's not at all the case. Many Players have Gold and spend it regularly.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    i have 7M gold i m almost f2p but i still have 6 6* at rank 1 cause i know as soon i take 3 of them i'll be back to under 1M and i wont be able to upgrade any 5/65s or 4/55s!!!
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

5* feat - 15.5m
    4* feat - 4.8m
    4* basic - 1.5m
    T4B/T1A - milestones

Sure, but we all agree that rankup resources are more available than gold which hasnt been updated for a while. So I am glad Kabam is offering gold solutions in the next few updates because saying 'grind arena' is not always the answer.
    Actually it's part of the answer. The other part is pacing. If you increase one Resource, it will cause another to be deficient. That much is by design because progress has to be paced over time by some thing. The game will never reach a state where one demographic has a constant supply of everything needed. That would literally be the end of the game. No one else would progress, the rest would fall to the side, and that one demographic would be all that's left. No matter how fast you accumulate 5 and 6*s, a 5* is meant to take longer to Rank than a 4*, and a 6* is meant to take longer to Rank than a 5*. So yes, pointing out Arenas and spending habits is pertinent. Otherwise NO ONE would have Gold, and that's not at all the case. Many Players have Gold and spend it regularly.
    You cant increase one resource so much that it becomes useless in the end. What good is T5B or T2A in overflow when there is no gold? What good is an increment in 5 / 6* shards when you dont have gold to level up?

Its like a govt. saying this year we will only raise the price of gasoline and everything else will remain the same but we know there will be a problem everywhere because gas is used for transportation.

If Kabam increased access to cats and shards, they should at the very least slightly increase gold rewards, if not proportionally. And then people come here saying Arena solves it, no it doesnt really. A 6* is meant to require more resources to rank up (incl. gold) but what about 5*? I am still stuck ranking up 5* which are still expensive gold wise.
    What do you mean by stuck? You have so many 6*s Duped you don't need your 5*s anymore?
    They've increased Gold in some ways, but it's still abundant in the game. How else would people have 10....20....30 Mil+ in some cases? Clearly it isn't deficient in the game.
  • Options
    TL:DR - We focus on high-end Wars and AQ, and we have a surplus. We should have all the Gold we need as well.

Which would essentially make you the only ones who progress in the game because you would progress faster than anyone else could catch up to.
  • Options
    Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

Mike192 said:

5* feat - 15.5m
    4* feat - 4.8m
    4* basic - 1.5m
    T4B/T1A - milestones

You cant increase one resource so much that it becomes useless in the end. What good is T5B or T2A in overflow when there is no gold? What good is an increment in 5 / 6* shards when you dont have gold to level up?

Its like a govt. saying this year we will only raise the price of gasoline and everything else will remain the same but we know there will be a problem everywhere because gas is used for transportation.

If Kabam increased access to cats and shards, they should at the very least slightly increase gold rewards, if not proportionally. And then people come here saying Arena solves it, no it doesnt really. A 6* is meant to require more resources to rank up (incl. gold) but what about 5*? I am still stuck ranking up 5* which are still expensive gold wise.
    What do you mean by stuck? You have so many 6*s Duped you don't need your 5*s anymore?
    They've increased Gold in some ways, but it's still abundant in the game. How else would people have 10....20....30 Mil+ in some cases? Clearly it isn't deficient in the game.
    Lol how else? Let me tell you, by buying Cavs and selling ISO which is known to be the #1 way of hoarding goal. It seems like you aren't a top tier player so you dont understand the game economy at the same level as others. Having said that I grind arena 5-6hrs a day and still have less gold shows there is a deficiency in the game.
    Riiiiight. So being a Top Tier Player means a) I couldn't possibly understand the effects of Resources for the entire system and b) that means your needs are more important than the actual health of the game overall?
    Hate to break it to you, but ANY game I can think of slows progress the more you advance. From the most basic to the most complex, it slows down the amount you advance as you go up in experience. That's done so people at earlier points advance fast enough to catch up.
    If you're at the point where you have all the top level Rewards and all the highest Rarity Champs, you're going to have to use more Gold to Rank them. It'll take you longer to make it, and longer to save it up.
  • Options
    A.) Many people Grind less and have more.
    B.) The ease of access to the highest Rewards is EXACTLY why there's a need for a limiting Resource.
    C.) I'm saying that End-Game Players would advance too fast if there wasn't some limitation that they need to wait on. Meaning they would break the game without those limitations (like Gold).
    D.) They could add more Gold and in 6 months time, we'd be back listening to the argument about a T5CC shortage....or a T5B shortage....or a Shard shortage....etc.

You can't give unlimited everything to one portion of the game. There's an entire Player Base to consider when balancing Resources. What you allot for one affects others.