**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    This was a decent event but i do not understand WHY it could not have produced a complete t5b...which it did not...it helped, but it did not solve the issue that there is not enough t4b, t5b or t2a's in the game...a one off event like this ulitmately amounts to nothing but and added "shortcut" grind. The only way events like this can address the drastic lack of the aforementioned items is if one just like it ran every month...
  • Options
    KretenKreten Posts: 15
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Rap said:

This was a decent event but i do not understand WHY it could not have produced a complete t5b...which it did not...it helped, but it did not solve the issue that there is not enough t4b, t5b or t2a's in the game...a one off event like this ulitmately amounts to nothing but and added "shortcut" grind. The only way events like this can address the drastic lack of the aforementioned items is if one just like it ran every month...

From a side event? That's not happening
    Do not forget that Kabam also wants to get money from us. If they would make it easier to get what we need, without paying for it at some point, it would be impossible to go on with this game and certainly not to provide us with new fresh content every month. I'm a F2P and yet I'm very pleased they gave me a chance to get better.
  • Options
    BispoBispo Posts: 1
    Corvus foi retirado dos cristais 5* , deixei rodando 30 segundo e não apareceu!
  • Options
    So if i use sticky key i will explore 1 difficulty 100%. But have to leave all other difficulty at 85%. Am i correct?
  • Options

So if i use sticky key i will explore 1 difficulty 100%. But have to leave all other difficulty at 85%. Am i correct?

You'll be able to use it multiple times, so you have the ability to 100% every Difficulty.
  • Options
    Thanks for the clarification mate.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

You'll be able to use it multiple times, so you have the ability to 100% every Difficulty.
    “For a key that opens many locks is a master key and a lock that is opened by many keys is a faulty lock”
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    So, they added another path...for no real reason, except to annoy the userbase?

Why they didn't just add a Deadpool lock at the very beginning, where there was plenty of room to do it, so you don't have to do the event 3 times for each difficulty, I have no idea. Maybe they want to sell more energy or something.

Really a shame, this event the previous few weeks were fine, now they pull this stunt. :(

• Options
    DrasiDrasi Posts: 7
    Congrats on making 3 path's on the last quest obviously the player has to complete the one twice with Korg on... and that Sorcerer Supreme node if your champ is not unstoppable you deal 25% damage WELL DONE KABAM you showed how to make a monthly side event from good to an awful cash grab clown fiesta GJ
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    So it’s a few more energy Not that major didn’t have major problems on the paths

I’m not a top player at all

Even the final fight wasn’t all that hard once you understood it, if you got quake and decent at even the worst style it’s decent, it’s annoying yes but it’s doable with others too
  • Options
    KretenKreten Posts: 15

The fact that I now have to complete the Barons war quests a third time because of the 5 nodes to free dead pool for each one feels like either a mistake on your part or ploy to have players spend money. Either way, you better fix this and give everyone some energy refills.

Come on guys, "you don't have to do anything". You can do it, but you don't have to. I think we all need to be more thankfull for those extra modes. It's for free for god sake. Be sure to have enough units and everything is possible. Sometimes we are like old grumpy man complaining about everything. The fact is, it will never be satisfying enough for everybody, there will always be somebody who thinks it could have been better.
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

The fact that I now have to complete the Barons war quests a third time because of the 5 nodes to free dead pool for each one feels like either a mistake on your part or ploy to have players spend money. Either way, you better fix this and give everyone some energy refills.

They gave free refills in a calendar already :’)
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Surprised for those who are with Apocalypse this last week had only Doctor Strange on it, no Mordo or Symbiote Supreme. Thought that was odd.
  • Options
    JCristianos09JCristianos09 Posts: 11
    Team please tell me that Halls of Fortune is not the Los Mercs 4 Gold...
  • Options
    Dannystyl30Dannystyl30 Posts: 18
    Hi Kabam Team,

When we will receive the compensations for this?

Thanks,
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★

Hi Kabam Team,

When we will receive the compensations for this?

Thanks,

Compensation for what?