**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better Dr. Doom or Claire Voightan?

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Doom for mostly everything

Claire for everything.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Doom, definitely
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Greekhit said:

DrDoom is overall better imo. Claire has some good utility but her damage output is low and with her bug fix/nerf she lost a lot of value. More than an arena fodder for sure, but still less than a game changer. I left my 6* at r1 waiting for doom.

Claire is more useful than doom.AQ,AW, Uncollected monthly,ACT 6,ABYSS,VARIANTS.
    This is what I kept doing for Aarkus vs Medusa arguing with everyone and now that I see someone else doing it I want to apologize because I imagine I was annoying too.
    Tbf, he's not saying much other than 'She's better at all the stuff'..
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
    Ok show us some Clair abyss gameplay then

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Doom is broke af

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
    You don't have it who is suprised? Not me!

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

So ironically, Claire does use revives to kill Abyss Champions
    No,Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champions ,Claire don't use revives.Claore takes time and no revives,Doom takes less time but more revives
    edited May 2020

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

No,Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champions ,Claire don't use revives.Claore takes time and no revives,Doom takes less time but more revives
    Give up already Doom is better period. Both are good both have uses I would rank and use both but Doom definitely comes first.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Voightan sounds like the French writer Voltaire

Agree that claires damage without suicides is lackluster, but her main use aside from immunities is as utility against immune champions where she can quickly and easily nullify buffs, for example shes an awesome counter for aarkus/hyperion. Not as efficient to nullify against non immune but still possible? For instance against aarkus based off her sp2
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

That contradicts what you said earlier, with you wanting units for revives and you saying that Claire can almost solo, which means, by your logic; she kills Abyss Champions with revives.

Look, there's a reason why Doom is one of the four horsemen of the Abyss and why Claire isn't. His damage outclasses hers by a dummy thicc margin.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    Guys, look at the OPs name and show a bit of understanding, instead of taking the p***.

I'm pretty sure his first language isn't English; and that in his language, she probably really is called Voightan.
  • tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61
    Doom by a landslide.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

There is a fight call collector,Cyclops,IMIW,VTD,Howard the duck,Joe fixit,IW

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

That contradicts what you said earlier, with you wanting units for revives and you saying that Claire can almost solo, which means, by your logic; she kills Abyss Champions with revives.

Look, there's a reason why Doom is one of the four horsemen of the Abyss and why Claire isn't. His damage outclasses hers by a dummy thicc margin.
    I used 100% abyss and used CLAIRE.Second thing I also haven't seen Doom solo Medusa,hype ,champion,VTD as well.So you take you words back.When you don't have a character and don't know how to use a character it's better to stay quite.And horsemanis a word that just KT q.Seatin never used a word horsemen,lagacy never used a word horsemen

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Seems like BS to me bro. Just send some gameplay & people will believe you. Hell, even a screenshot of the hit count would be more convincing than take your word for it.
    I haven't seen Doom solo Medusa, Hyperion, VTD,champion,rag,dorm etc.Since Doom cannot solo fight I don't prefer Doom What you have to say about this.And I am saying again no one cares about you if you love to use revives then Doom.If you want to save revives in abyss then Claire.
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Do you have a R3 6* CV? Other wise it’s complete BS. Her damage only comes from her SP2 and that’s like 10 hits.

Couldn’t find any BWCV videos on YouTube. Well one.... and it was no where near a one shot.
    You really are not a Claire player are you her damage comes from SP3.I got you right here that you don't know how to use CLAIRE.I knew you were just faking skills.You don't even know that Claire damage comes from sp3.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Seems like BS to me bro. Just send some gameplay & people will believe you. Hell, even a screenshot of the hit count would be more convincing than take your word for it.
    I haven't seen Doom solo Medusa, Hyperion, VTD,champion,rag,dorm etc.Since Doom cannot solo fight I don't prefer Doom What you have to say about this.And I am saying again no one cares about you if you love to use revives then Doom.If you want to save revives in abyss then Claire.
    See over and over again you say you haven't seen Doom solo these fights well.
    I HAVEN'T SEEN CLAIRE SOLO THEM EITHER SO PUT UP SOME VIDOES OR QUIT TAKING.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

In ABYSS there are fights call Cyclops,thing,quake,Loki,IMIW,Collector,IW.

There is a word call "COMMON SENSR" .Sometimes you have to use it.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Do you have a R3 6* CV? Other wise it’s complete BS. Her damage only comes from her SP2 and that’s like 10 hits.

Couldn’t find any BWCV videos on YouTube. Well one.... and it was no where near a one shot.
    You really are not a Claire player are you her damage comes from SP3.I got you right here that you don't know how to use CLAIRE.I knew you were just faking skills.You don't even know that Claire damage comes from sp3.
    Still waiting on those videos you want to talk and prove nothing how do I even know you have a Doom or a Claire?
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Shouldn’t you both put up pics or vids or stfu
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Only an idiot will use sp2 in ABYSS with Cl

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Still waiting on those videos you want to talk and prove nothing how do I even know you have a Doom or a Claire?
    Tell me one question if you give me right answer I will believe you.How to use CLAIRE in ABYSS MEDUSA,HYPE,OMEGA,DORM,IMIW,MEPHISTO etc.If you are able to give correct answer I will believe you otherwise it will prove that you are just spamming and you don't even know how to use champion.
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Only an idiot will use sp2 in ABYSS with Claire