**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is better Dr. Doom or Claire Voightan?

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Piviot said:

Shouldn’t you both put up pics or vids or stfu

True cause I also haven't seen Doom solo any fight besides cull and bishop.Which basically most of the champions can do
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
    Ok show us some Clair abyss gameplay then
    When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
    So ironically, Claire does use revives to kill Abyss Champions
    No,Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champions ,Claire don't use revives.Claore takes time and no revives,Doom takes less time but more revives
    Do you have a R3 6* CV? Other wise it’s complete BS. Her damage only comes from her SP2 and that’s like 10 hits.

Couldn’t find any BWCV videos on YouTube. Well one.... and it was no where near a one shot.
    Only an idiot will use sp2 in ABYSS with Cl

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
    When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
    No,Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champions ,Claire don't use revives.Claore takes time and no revives,Doom takes less time but more revives
    Do you have a R3 6* CV? Other wise it’s complete BS. Her damage only comes from her SP2 and that’s like 10 hits.

Couldn’t find any BWCV videos on YouTube. Well one.... and it was no where near a one shot.
    You really are not a Claire player are you her damage comes from SP3.I got you right here that you don't know how to use CLAIRE.I knew you were just faking skills.You don't even know that Claire damage comes from sp3.
    Still waiting on those videos you want to talk and prove nothing how do I even know you have a Doom or a Claire?
    Tell me one question if you give me right answer I will believe you.How to use CLAIRE in ABYSS MEDUSA,HYPE,OMEGA,DORM,IMIW,MEPHISTO etc.If you are able to give correct answer I will believe you otherwise it will prove that you are just spamming and you don't even know how to use champion.
    I've not even done the Abyss nor am I arguing how hard the fights are I haven't touched it you are the one arguing with everyone and I am telling you to prove it. You want video of Doom in abyss there is plenty out there on YouTube. You are patronizing everyone in here without backing your claims.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

You really are not a Claire player are you her damage comes from SP3.I got you right here that you don't know how to use CLAIRE.I knew you were just faking skills.You don't even know that Claire damage comes from sp3.
    Still waiting on those videos you want to talk and prove nothing how do I even know you have a Doom or a Claire?
    Tell me one question if you give me right answer I will believe you.How to use CLAIRE in ABYSS MEDUSA,HYPE,OMEGA,DORM,IMIW,MEPHISTO etc.If you are able to give correct answer I will believe you otherwise it will prove that you are just spamming and you don't even know how to use champion.
    I've not even done the Abyss nor am I arguing how hard the fights are I haven't touched it you are the one arguing with everyone and I am telling you to prove it. You want video of Doom in abyss there is plenty out there on YouTube. You are patronizing everyone in here without backing your claims.
    I haven't seen any video of Doom solo abyss Besides bishop and cull.In every video Doom used alot of revives and I mean alot of revives.Now since you haven't even done ABYSS.You don't know how to use CLAIRE them why are you even here.If you don't know anything about any champion.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

I haven't seen any video of Doom solo abyss Besides bishop and cull.In every video Doom used alot of revives and I mean alot of revives.Now since you haven't even done ABYSS.You don't know how to use CLAIRE them why are you even here.If you don't know anything about any champion.
    Oh I'm sorry when did the Abyss become the equivalent of knowing how to use champions do we not fight in other content? I haven't done the Abyss doesn't mean I don't know how the champions work.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Oh I'm sorry when did the Abyss become the equivalent of knowing how to use champions do we not fight in other content? I haven't done the Abyss doesn't mean I don't know how the champions work.
    Then te me how to use Claire against Medusa and Korg

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

You know what I'll tell you as soon as you post a video of Claire soloing an Abyss fight.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Both are extremely useful, and I would not say I really prefer one over the other except to say their uses are complementary, rather than competitive. I use both, have my 5/65 5* Doom, my 5/65 5* BWCV, and my 2/35 6* BWCV. I will take Doom up to R2 whenever I eventually get him as a 6* as well. They are two of my favorite champs in the game.

As for how to use BWCV against Medusa, do a MLLLL combo to switch to her poison phase, then use MLLLL combos. Since Medusa is poison immune, you keep getting charges and keep nullifying Medusa's furies.

For Korg, her hits are energy, so you don't take rock thorn damage. Staying in her bleed phase builds charges because Korg is bleed immune. She's a solid Korg counter, actually.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

You know what I'll tell you as soon as you post a video of Claire soloing an Abyss fight.
    And when you post a video of Doom solo abyss fight rather than cull and bishop then I may believe you.

Both are extremely useful, and I would not say I really prefer one over the other except to say their uses are complementary, rather than competitive. I use both, have my 5/65 5* Doom, my 5/65 5* BWCV, and my 2/35 6* BWCV. I will take Doom up to R2 whenever I eventually get him as a 6* as well. They are two of my favorite champs in the game.

As for how to use BWCV against Medusa, do a MLLLL combo to switch to her poison phase, then use MLLLL combos. Since Medusa is poison immune, you keep getting charges and keep nullifying Medusa's furies.

For Korg, her hits are energy, so you don't take rock thorn damage. Staying in her bleed phase builds charges because Korg is bleed immune. She's a solid Korg counter, actually.

Yeah I know I have soloed Medusa with Claire and used 4 revives on Korg.I was asking from shadow

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

And when you post a video of Doom solo abyss fight rather than cull and bishop then I may believe you.
    Why do I need to do that never said Doom could solo abyss

One mistake you made is when you are in poison phase,you only do heavies and sp3 in abyss.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

For Medusa you switch to Curse of Plague and nullify her furies as they increase in number with your rapidly increasing Clairvoyance charges as you place poison debuffs on an immune champion, you can then activate an SP2 to trigger buff immunity so you can maintain your Clairvoyance charges and let them steadily increase as you let rip a SP3 where her damage shows

Against Korg, just don't get backed into a corner and you can safely break Korg's Rock Shield as she does energy damage and just build up your charges as you place bleeds on Korg

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

That contradicts what you said earlier, with you wanting units for revives and you saying that Claire can almost solo, which means, by your logic; she kills Abyss Champions with revives.

Look, there's a reason why Doom is one of the four horsemen of the Abyss and why Claire isn't. His damage outclasses hers by a dummy thicc margin.
    In ABYSS there are fights call Cyclops,thing,quake,Loki,IMIW,Collector,IW.

There is a word call "COMMON SENSR" .Sometimes you have to use it.
    How about you back up your claims and address my points instead of ironically saying I lack common sense
    Even then the ability of solo-ing champions doesn't define a champions competency in the abyss alone.

Same with their competency in the abyss completely defining a champion
  • Newtothegame1Newtothegame1 Posts: 17
    Both deserve rank 5!

Both deserve rank 5!

That I won't argue with, throw in SS and yeah

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

For Medusa you switch to Curse of Plague and nullify her furies as they increase in number with your rapidly increasing Clairvoyance charges as you place poison debuffs on an immune champion, you can then activate an SP2 to trigger buff immunity so you can maintain your Clairvoyance charges and let them steadily increase as you let rip a SP3 where her damage shows

Against Korg, just don't get backed into a corner and you can safely break Korg's Rock Shield as she does energy damage and just build up your charges as you place bleeds on Korg
    See you know nothing about CLAIRE why are you using combos on Medusa.Just parry and heavy.In 5 hits CLAIRE can take 3% health And like saw on video DOOM used revive
    _ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

TBH, only an idiot would believe your outlandish claims. I’ve got doom and BWCV at 5/65. I’ve used and understand her SP3. It’s nothing special, the damage is capped anyway. Nothing your saying is making any sense.

Doom, two revives takes down Hyperion.

https://youtu.be/OLUELCNnw-g

One of the best players out there.
    See Doom use revives.SO get lost

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

See you know nothing about CLAIRE why are you using combos on Medusa.Just parry and heavy.In 5 hits CLAIRE can take 3% health And like saw on video DOOM used revive
    If you use Claire right, Medusa shouldn't auto-block lmao

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

TBH, only an idiot would believe your outlandish claims. I’ve got doom and BWCV at 5/65. I’ve used and understand her SP3. It’s nothing special, the damage is capped anyway. Nothing your saying is making any sense.

Doom, two revives takes down Hyperion.

https://youtu.be/OLUELCNnw-g

One of the best players out there.
    See Doom use revives.SO get lost
    At least he has proof of Doom's competency, while all you have to back you up are insults and empty words

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

And tell me again what idiot in this world use CLAIRE basic attacks and SP2 in ABYSS.Claire only do parry heavy,parry heavy ,parry heavy and SP3.Snd I don't care what you think I did abyss using less revives that I am proud.You want to use revives go with doom

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

And tell me again what idiot in this world use CLAIRE basic attacks and SP2 in ABYSS.Claire only do parry heavy,parry heavy ,parry heavy and SP3.Snd I don't care what you think I did abyss using less revives that I am proud.You want to use revives go with doom
    Should've specified on that you were talking about the Abyss counterparts

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

And when you show us footage of Claire solo-ing any fight then we will all believe you, oh and... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLSm-perOO4

Look, a solo that isn't Cull or Bishop, guess you've got to believe us

And any energy base mystic champion can Solo CMM.You don't even know how to use Claire in ABYSS the way you said basic to nullify fury and when you mention SP2.I knew you don't know how to use Claire

Both deserve rank 5!

That I won't argue with, throw in SS and yeah

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

If this is how you use CLAIRE in ABYSS.Then I haven't seen such a player having zero skills.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

And when you show us footage of Claire solo-ing any fight then we will all believe you, oh and... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLSm-perOO4

Look, a solo that isn't Cull or Bishop, guess you've got to believe us

And any energy base mystic champion can Solo CMM.You don't even know how to use Claire in ABYSS the way you said basic to nullify fury and when you mention SP2.I knew you don't know how to use Claire
    No no no no you said Video that wasn't Cull or Bishop there it is

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

1) Suicides necessary,so those who used Doom instead of Claire and are suicides player so they have to turn off and on suicides just because of Doom,well with Claire you don't have to do that you can keep your Suicides on.

2)Claire takes advantage from the immunities of the champions,if you play aggressive you can solo a fight.Claire takes advantage with any one of 3 immunities bleed,poison or incinerate.

3)When fighting against omega red,Medusa,Hyperion, Morningstar, dormammu use this tactic.Go to poison phase and do parry and heavy ,since all those champions are immune to poison Claire will gain power with 4 heavies you will get to that sp3 and spam sp3,this one cycle will take 1 or 2% health with only 4 hits.While Doom have to cycle through almost 10 hits got take down 3%,so long story short less hits more damage than Doom.

4)Against CMM since her all attacks are energy attacks so she will be dealing 87k damage every hit.So it is an easiest fight.

5)Most of people bring torch to melt all Mystics,but not everyone have Torch so they use void only for one fight mephisto which ruins most of the run,yeah it's different if you use void for Loki , mephisto and mordo.If you don't have any Mephisto counter,Claire is a beast against mephisto.How ,with Claire go to hellfire phase and only do one hit on Mephisto just prevent schirmish charges to not fall.Hit on Mephisto block and mephisto will gain aura ,when aura is active just Parry mephisto and try keep as much as close to aura and don't use your hits.Claire will be gaining power like hell.You can more 30 sp3 under 100 hits ,if you play right you can solo this fight.

6)Claire vs bishop well Claire sp2 is energy attacks.Go to hell fire and spam heavy bishop will gain incinerates and consume it to gain prowess and he will enter to overlord phase quickly and keep his power under control and he will be melting just like CMM tactic.

7)Remember Suicides must be active.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

This is how you use Claire like I just mentioned in my very previous post