**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is better Dr. Doom or Claire Voightan?

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Aleor said:

I recently took bwcv to r4, and her damage is nothing impressive. A little improved power gain and half immunities are nice, but overall she's not very impressive.
    And doing aol with her... Say you do 2 contact heavies and throw some more without touching opponent to get to sp3 superfast. So it would take 3 hits. I don't run suicides, and my r4 did only about 20k damage in 4 heavies 1 sp3 vs thing. 100 sp3 would be close to 2 mil, iirc, rank up increases her firepower ~ +20%, so it's 25k, or 2.5kk in 100 sp3. Now think about how much fun you will have, even with suicides, watching her sp3 like 70 times... Nah

And doom is super fun to play, shame I only have a 3*, would've took him to r5 for sure

I used Doom and Claire both for abyss.Doom takes revives,Claire don't and she has good damage is different you don't know how to use her.It is not elike using omega without Suicides
    Aleor said:

I recently took bwcv to r4, and her damage is nothing impressive. A little improved power gain and half immunities are nice, but overall she's not very impressive.
    And doing aol with her... Say you do 2 contact heavies and throw some more without touching opponent to get to sp3 superfast. So it would take 3 hits. I don't run suicides, and my r4 did only about 20k damage in 4 heavies 1 sp3 vs thing. 100 sp3 would be close to 2 mil, iirc, rank up increases her firepower ~ +20%, so it's 25k, or 2.5kk in 100 sp3. Now think about how much fun you will have, even with suicides, watching her sp3 like 70 times... Nah

And doom is super fun to play, shame I only have a 3*, would've took him to r5 for sure

And according to you using revives is better than not using revives.No one is talking about how fun champions is everyone is talking how good champions is.So shut the front door and get out of town.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

I used Doom and Claire both for abyss.Doom takes revives,Claire don't and she has good damage is different you don't know how to use her.It is not elike using omega without Suicides
    everyone takes revives

Just close this post
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos close this discussion please
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

And according to you using revives is better than not using revives.No one is talking about how fun champions is everyone is talking how good champions is.So shut the front door and get out of town.
    I bet you revive Claire all day long you just won't admit it

Aleor said:

Like you don't admit

Aleor said:

Like you don't admit
    Don't admit what?
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Jesus this thread turned into an all out war.

Aleor said:

When you use ghost,Aegon and Quake.You even use revives on those champions as well.Claire just use less revives than doom.Yeah she can solo abyss fight afor sure.Vut besides abyss she use sless revivea than doom.

Aleor said:

When you use ghost,Aegon and Quake.You even use revives on those champions as well.Claire just use less revives than doom.Yeah she can solo abyss fight afor sure.Vut besides abyss she use sless revivea than doom.
    The entire end of that post didn't even make sense I thought you were done with me?
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

The entire end of that post didn't even make sense I thought you were done with me?
    At this point we can't take the other person seriously, let's both quit for real this time eh?

Aleor said:

At this point we can't take the other person seriously, let's both quit for real this time eh?
    Yeah this has been quite the Headache
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

I do. I find playing bwcv very boring compared to doom.
    And to your other replies — I never said a thing about using revives. But if you're speaking about aol fights that much - doom can deal with bishop just as cv. Any mystic would be good for cull. You can ramp up Morningstar and use her for more fights. Finally, you can have aol solos with imiw or sl in most of fights probably, and most importantly, you can see them. If you want to prove people wrong, go show us how far you can go on one try vs thing - it's the first opponent, you don't have to fight anyone else, and he's bleed immune, so she works just fine. You don't need any money for that (such a silly thing to say btw, why would you need any money to show some gameplay), and people are not really expecting one shot, even if you take about half of his hp, I guess somebody would love that.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Can we all just agree that kabam should officially rename her Claire Voightan?
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Pizzabeat said:

Can we all just agree that kabam should officially rename her Claire Voightan?

Second that motion
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

And to your other replies — I never said a thing about using revives. But if you're speaking about aol fights that much - doom can deal with bishop just as cv. Any mystic would be good for cull. You can ramp up Morningstar and use her for more fights. Finally, you can have aol solos with imiw or sl in most of fights probably, and most importantly, you can see them. If you want to prove people wrong, go show us how far you can go on one try vs thing - it's the first opponent, you don't have to fight anyone else, and he's bleed immune, so she works just fine. You don't need any money for that (such a silly thing to say btw, why would you need any money to show some gameplay), and people are not really expecting one shot, even if you take about half of his hp, I guess somebody would love that.
    Thing can activate protection sheild go cap damage and class disadvantages as well.You are really new to this game right cause eyou know nothing about champions.When you become a skill player then come knocking besides that stay quite.And your theory of boring sucks.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Both are anazing, one may suit your playstyle preference more. No wrong answer here, arguing about this is ridiculous.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Thing can activate protection sheild go cap damage and class disadvantages as well.You are really new to this game right cause eyou know nothing about champions.When you become a skill player then come knocking besides that stay quite.And your theory of boring sucks.

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Quit it with all the skill bs, it’s not about how skillful you are, no one really cares. We’re all here to play and enjoy the game cos we love Marvel!
    Akumaccb said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Quit it with all the skill bs, it’s not about how skillful you are, no one really cares. We’re all here to play and enjoy the game cos we love Marvel!

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
    Ok show us some Clair abyss gameplay then
    When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
    Seems like BS to me bro. Just send some gameplay & people will believe you. Hell, even a screenshot of the hit count would be more convincing than take your word for it.
    I haven't seen Doom solo Medusa, Hyperion, VTD,champion,rag,dorm etc.Since Doom cannot solo fight I don't prefer Doom What you have to say about this.And I am saying again no one cares about you if you love to use revives then Doom.If you want to save revives in abyss then Claire.
    Not what I was even getting at, but ok. Maybe you should actually read what people are saying instead of ya know... being a grown ass man getting worked up over an opinion in a phone game made up of ones, zeros & pixels. I’ve seen plenty of children that act more mature than you right now.

All I was getting was if you want people to believe Clair can solo an Abyss fight, better record that... because it’s very hard to believe.
    Still it die snkt explain why Doom is better.So stop being 5 year old and give proof.You are asking proof from me.Firat give me proof.Let's do a challenge both of us will complete entire act 6 by only using Claire and Doom.You use Doom and I use Claire let's see who can complete act 6 without any other ecgampions health.Don't challenge me on this cause ei have explored almost 70% act 6 with oy Claire.Are you ready to accept challenge and give prrof that Doom is not better.If yes the let's go otherwise don't open your immature mouth.

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
    When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
    Seems like BS to me bro. Just send some gameplay & people will believe you. Hell, even a screenshot of the hit count would be more convincing than take your word for it.
    I haven't seen Doom solo Medusa, Hyperion, VTD,champion,rag,dorm etc.Since Doom cannot solo fight I don't prefer Doom What you have to say about this.And I am saying again no one cares about you if you love to use revives then Doom.If you want to save revives in abyss then Claire.
    Not what I was even getting at, but ok. Maybe you should actually read what people are saying instead of ya know... being a grown ass man getting worked up over an opinion in a phone game made up of ones, zeros & pixels. I’ve seen plenty of children that act more mature than you right now.

All I was getting was if you want people to believe Clair can solo an Abyss fight, better record that... because it’s very hard to believe.
    You don't even have Claire and Doom rank 5 you don't even know how those champions work.So shut up
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

You don't even have Claire and Doom rank 5 you don't even know how those champions work.So shut up
    You don't even have doom so you point is invalid. Shut up kid and maybe learn to use proper grammar. I doubt you even did an abyss run probably got someone to do it for you.
  • ŘęđvøïţêłŘęđvøïţêł Posts: 40

Akumaccb said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Still it die snkt explain why Doom is better.So stop being 5 year old and give proof.You are asking proof from me.Firat give me proof.Let's do a challenge both of us will complete entire act 6 by only using Claire and Doom.You use Doom and I use Claire let's see who can complete act 6 without any other ecgampions health.Don't challenge me on this cause ei have explored almost 70% act 6 with oy Claire.Are you ready to accept challenge and give prrof that Doom is not better.If yes the let's go otherwise don't open your immature mouth.
    All those YouTube you saw I take in the 6th act of Doctor Duma and not Claire. And in the attack on the war of unions, I often see Doctor Doom.
  • Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    King Leo saved all of his revives for this thread.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★

Akumaccb said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

I’m an Act 6.4 legend, and seriously I hardly used BWCV during my legends run cos she wasn’t as good as doom for 6.4.
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    “It’s not a Duma!” - Mr. Kimble
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Wow, huge discussion and still not sure which champ is better where.

I have a question.. if we forget about AOL, who’s the MVP in other contents?

I mean Act 6, AW, AQ, Variants?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    They are both excellent, and they both offer utility in certain situations that the other does not. Generally speaking, Claire is the more well rounded Swiss Army knife, and in terms of mystics the best suicides champ. However, Doom is extremely powerful in his own right, offering uniquely strong abilities that Claire does not offer. Primarily without suicides. There’s not really much to argue here, as it is a win-win decision. It’s clear to see the benefits of both.