**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is better Dr. Doom or Claire Voightan?

Comments

• Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Which one is best (and easiest) to use against Champion 6.2.6???

Are any of them good???
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    doctorb said:

Which one is best (and easiest) to use against Champion 6.2.6???

Are any of them good???

I beat him with a 6*r1 Doom, even though I have 5*r5 bwcv, I've seen people do it with Claire.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
    Ok show us some Clair abyss gameplay then
    When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
    So ironically, Claire does use revives to kill Abyss Champions
    No,Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champions ,Claire don't use revives.Claore takes time and no revives,Doom takes less time but more revives
    Do you have a R3 6* CV? Other wise it’s complete BS. Her damage only comes from her SP2 and that’s like 10 hits.

Couldn’t find any BWCV videos on YouTube. Well one.... and it was no where near a one shot.
    You really are not a Claire player are you her damage comes from SP3.I got you right here that you don't know how to use CLAIRE.I knew you were just faking skills.You don't even know that Claire damage comes from sp3.
    TBH, only an idiot would believe your outlandish claims. I’ve got doom and BWCV at 5/65. I’ve used and understand her SP3. It’s nothing special, the damage is capped anyway. Nothing your saying is making any sense.

Doom, two revives takes down Hyperion.

https://youtu.be/OLUELCNnw-g

One of the best players out there.
    See Doom use revives.SO get lost
    Wow. Rude AF. I mentioned that in my post... wasn’t exactly hiding that fact. 🤷‍♂️ Still waiting on that gameplay of all your mythical solos...
    Give me some money so I can do ABYSS again or wait for 2 years cause I have created a new account.In so call one year when I get Claire on my new account I may make video only if I decide to do abyss.Either way I am free to play player so don't even expect I am gonna do it
    Nobody is gonna pay you to back your claim
    Even you cannot prove your statement that Doom is better.It's better to just stay quite.
    Why did you respond to the same comment 3 different times for real and you read through all the comments in here clearly the majority believe Doom is better stop with your childish behavior already.
    Claire is better.I said it.No one cares about your opinion.
  • Options
    Savage said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Unquestionably Doom. The power control is unreal and damage output. Claire is fantastic though. Her immunities and buff nullify are great. Doom just seems to be more viable in more content imo

Claire serves mote.Go to act 6 and read all nodes and then compare who can do more lanes
    I’ve got 80% of Act 6 cleared. Found doom more helpful. 🤷‍♂️ I also find him extremely effective on path 9 in AW. Also there’s AOL.
    Well I used Claire for act 6,I use her in Uncollected monthly,I used her to do 100% abyss more effective than Doom and I also used her in AQ and AW.You want me to discuss variants as well cause I can talk more.
    She’s not more effective than doom in AOL. 🤣 he does WAY WAY more damage in fewer hits. It’s not even possible for her to come close. But thanks. 👍
    Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champilns.While Claire can solo almost solo ABYSS fights.Looks like you haven't seen any true Claire gameplay in ABYSS.When you don't know things , it's better not to talk and let those people talk who have both Claire and doom.
    When I make YouTube channel then I may make videos.I have soloed Medusa,Hyperion, dormammu,omega red,CMM,Bishop,Cull,KORG took 3 revives,Deadpool as well.And I am not stupid that for you I am gonna do abyss over again.Send some money to my account to buy some units then I may do abyss again.What you say
    No,Doom use revives to kill ABYSS champions ,Claire don't use revives.Claore takes time and no revives,Doom takes less time but more revives
    Do you have a R3 6* CV? Other wise it’s complete BS. Her damage only comes from her SP2 and that’s like 10 hits.

Couldn’t find any BWCV videos on YouTube. Well one.... and it was no where near a one shot.
    Only an idiot will use sp2 in ABYSS with Cl

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

You really are not a Claire player are you her damage comes from SP3.I got you right here that you don't know how to use CLAIRE.I knew you were just faking skills.You don't even know that Claire damage comes from sp3.
    Still waiting on those videos you want to talk and prove nothing how do I even know you have a Doom or a Claire?
    Tell me one question if you give me right answer I will believe you.How to use CLAIRE in ABYSS MEDUSA,HYPE,OMEGA,DORM,IMIW,MEPHISTO etc.If you are able to give correct answer I will believe you otherwise it will prove that you are just spamming and you don't even know how to use champion.
    I've not even done the Abyss nor am I arguing how hard the fights are I haven't touched it you are the one arguing with everyone and I am telling you to prove it. You want video of Doom in abyss there is plenty out there on YouTube. You are patronizing everyone in here without backing your claims.
    I haven't seen any video of Doom solo abyss Besides bishop and cull.In every video Doom used alot of revives and I mean alot of revives.Now since you haven't even done ABYSS.You don't know how to use CLAIRE them why are you even here.If you don't know anything about any champion.
    Oh I'm sorry when did the Abyss become the equivalent of knowing how to use champions do we not fight in other content? I haven't done the Abyss doesn't mean I don't know how the champions work.
    Then te me how to use Claire against Medusa and Korg
    For Medusa you switch to Curse of Plague and nullify her furies as they increase in number with your rapidly increasing Clairvoyance charges as you place poison debuffs on an immune champion, you can then activate an SP2 to trigger buff immunity so you can maintain your Clairvoyance charges and let them steadily increase as you let rip a SP3 where her damage shows

Against Korg, just don't get backed into a corner and you can safely break Korg's Rock Shield as she does energy damage and just build up your charges as you place bleeds on Korg
    And tell me again what idiot in this world use CLAIRE basic attacks and SP2 in ABYSS.Claire only do parry heavy,parry heavy ,parry heavy and SP3.Snd I don't care what you think I did abyss using less revives that I am proud.You want to use revives go with doom
    Should've specified on that you were talking about the Abyss counterparts
    This is how you use Claire like I just mentioned in my very previous post
    I wasn't talking about the Abyss when I said that lmao
    Just read my whole post of how to use Claire.You will know how
    I have no need to, I don't plan on doing the Abyss and even if I did, I wouldn't use Claire on my team
    First of all.No one can solo Cyclops,IMIW, QUAKE, THING,COLLRCTOR.You definitely need revives for that ,this proves your mental condition.Smd if you are committed to use so many revives on ABYSS with doom then don'tgive anyone else this advice cause people wants to save revives.Dont misguide them into using Doom and spending revives
    These are your claims, if you believe that they're stupid, the problem isn't with me, but with you.

And once again, by your logic, she also kills champs with revives
    I just saw your vote on a discussion telling to use generic AG on Doom while his awakening ability is not that much needed.This is how you misguide new comers.
    Stay true to the conversation at hand, not at another conversation that I put my two cents in.
    Same to you.If you misguide anyone else into using he Eric AG on Doom for offense.You are going down
    I'm not the one bringing up other threads....
    Just block his replies and move on.

Anyways... I believe that Doom is better because he has better power control and damage than claire voyant. While claire may be triple immune, Doom is at least Shock Immune and can very easily nullify buffs without needing clairevoyant charges or buff immunity debuffs. However, he does need the opponent to not be shock immune. Claire has sustainability with her healing and death immunity but she can be a bit fragile and Doom has sustainability in other ways such as High Block Proficiency, Armor Rating, and Crit Resistance.
    Claire is better she can doore content and lanes than doom.Biohazard,freezer burner, sinister,etc
  • Options

I'm done, I'm done with this thread, I've lost too many braincells

You give up cause you knew you were wrong.I always win
  • Options
    Savage said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Only an idiot will use sp2 in ABYSS with Cl

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Still waiting on those videos you want to talk and prove nothing how do I even know you have a Doom or a Claire?
    Tell me one question if you give me right answer I will believe you.How to use CLAIRE in ABYSS MEDUSA,HYPE,OMEGA,DORM,IMIW,MEPHISTO etc.If you are able to give correct answer I will believe you otherwise it will prove that you are just spamming and you don't even know how to use champion.
    I've not even done the Abyss nor am I arguing how hard the fights are I haven't touched it you are the one arguing with everyone and I am telling you to prove it. You want video of Doom in abyss there is plenty out there on YouTube. You are patronizing everyone in here without backing your claims.
    I haven't seen any video of Doom solo abyss Besides bishop and cull.In every video Doom used alot of revives and I mean alot of revives.Now since you haven't even done ABYSS.You don't know how to use CLAIRE them why are you even here.If you don't know anything about any champion.
    Oh I'm sorry when did the Abyss become the equivalent of knowing how to use champions do we not fight in other content? I haven't done the Abyss doesn't mean I don't know how the champions work.
    Then te me how to use Claire against Medusa and Korg
    For Medusa you switch to Curse of Plague and nullify her furies as they increase in number with your rapidly increasing Clairvoyance charges as you place poison debuffs on an immune champion, you can then activate an SP2 to trigger buff immunity so you can maintain your Clairvoyance charges and let them steadily increase as you let rip a SP3 where her damage shows

Against Korg, just don't get backed into a corner and you can safely break Korg's Rock Shield as she does energy damage and just build up your charges as you place bleeds on Korg
    And tell me again what idiot in this world use CLAIRE basic attacks and SP2 in ABYSS.Claire only do parry heavy,parry heavy ,parry heavy and SP3.Snd I don't care what you think I did abyss using less revives that I am proud.You want to use revives go with doom
    Should've specified on that you were talking about the Abyss counterparts
    This is how you use Claire like I just mentioned in my very previous post
    I wasn't talking about the Abyss when I said that lmao
    Just read my whole post of how to use Claire.You will know how
    I have no need to, I don't plan on doing the Abyss and even if I did, I wouldn't use Claire on my team
    First of all.No one can solo Cyclops,IMIW, QUAKE, THING,COLLRCTOR.You definitely need revives for that ,this proves your mental condition.Smd if you are committed to use so many revives on ABYSS with doom then don'tgive anyone else this advice cause people wants to save revives.Dont misguide them into using Doom and spending revives
    These are your claims, if you believe that they're stupid, the problem isn't with me, but with you.

And once again, by your logic, she also kills champs with revives
    I just saw your vote on a discussion telling to use generic AG on Doom while his awakening ability is not that much needed.This is how you misguide new comers.
    Stay true to the conversation at hand, not at another conversation that I put my two cents in.
    Same to you.If you misguide anyone else into using he Eric AG on Doom for offense.You are going down
    I'm not the one bringing up other threads....
    Just block his replies and move on.

Anyways... I believe that Doom is better because he has better power control and damage than claire voyant. While claire may be triple immune, Doom is at least Shock Immune and can very easily nullify buffs without needing clairevoyant charges or buff immunity debuffs. However, he does need the opponent to not be shock immune. Claire has sustainability with her healing and death immunity but she can be a bit fragile and Doom has sustainability in other ways such as High Block Proficiency, Armor Rating, and Crit Resistance.
    You don't even have Claire why are you here.He is asking from only those who have Claire and Doom both.So just sit down
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

TBH, only an idiot would believe your outlandish claims. I’ve got doom and BWCV at 5/65. I’ve used and understand her SP3. It’s nothing special, the damage is capped anyway. Nothing your saying is making any sense.

Wow. Rude AF. I mentioned that in my post... wasn’t exactly hiding that fact. 🤷‍♂️ Still waiting on that gameplay of all your mythical solos...
    Give me some money so I can do ABYSS again or wait for 2 years cause I have created a new account.In so call one year when I get Claire on my new account I may make video only if I decide to do abyss.Either way I am free to play player so don't even expect I am gonna do it
    Even you cannot prove your statement that Doom is better.It's better to just stay quite.
    Why did you respond to the same comment 3 different times for real and you read through all the comments in here clearly the majority believe Doom is better stop with your childish behavior already.
    Cause you don't have answer to any of my questions.Not a big deal I always win.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I can't speak to Abyss (haven't completed it yet), and I don't have Doom.

Doom seems amazing, but based on my experience, BWCV is also amazing. I don't really think there is a wrong way to go, as both deserve ranking up, it just depends on which one to rank first.

It is an great feeling playing as BWCV and turning the node/defender's advantage into a disadvantage (meaning their immunities). With Doom, you can't do anything about the defender being shock immune. With BWCV, you can switch your phase to take advantage of one of three immunities and turn it into charge gain, power gain, and increased frequency of being able to life-gain/power-drain/high damage.

It does seem like Doom has better power control ability (with BWCV, I find her power drain to really only decrease the defender's power bar a fraction from when I first activated SP2), easier access to buff nullification (if enemy has no immunities to take advantage of, BWCV has to rely on getting to SP2 to gain charges to be able to nullify), and damage resistance.

One other thing to consider is that BWCV helps out all other champions on her team, when fighting against Villain opponents (Guilty soul synergy), while Doom benefits with attack rating when other champions on the team are knocked out. So that might play into who you want to rank up first. Personally, I am not skilled player where I would solo all the endgame content with only one champion since I do make mistakes (it is why I don't like ramp up champions, even if it is Corvus). I instead rely on using various team members throughout the paths so as to provide a buffer for mistakes of having all team members alive when facing the final boss. As such, I prefer the BWCV synergy.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Send some gameplay of clair soloing abysss fights. If shes all mighty and powerful. Only reason others have left is your an annoying and demanding others to send gameplay with sending one yourself. I have yet to see her solo an abyss fight.
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

I am not gonna do ABYSS again for you understand.Whej I created new account when I complete act 3 and then till act 5 and get my first 5 star.Even after 1 year I am not sure I am gonna waste my 6 hours in abyss.Just for you and neither I saw Doom solo any fight besides cull,bishop and CMM which almost half champions can do.Doctor Doom is not good for abyss cause he takes alot of revives
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Send some gameplay of clair soloing abysss fights. If shes all mighty and powerful. Only reason others have left is your an annoying and demanding others to send gameplay with sending one yourself. I have yet to see her solo an abyss fight.
    And you are annoying 😂.Jealous of not having any of these champions still giving suggestions.When you get all these champions at rank 5 then come here.Besides that just stay away.You don't deserve to be here your opinion doesn't matter unless you have Claire and Doom both.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Nobody gives a s*** what you think either stop pretending your opinion is more important than anyone elses it's not your arrogance is not welcome here get lost.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Piviot said:

Shouldn’t you both put up pics or vids or stfu

This is far more entertaining
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

No, I gave up because this wasn't getting anywhere and by the looks of things it would stay that way.

You haven't won anything, because you didn't contribute anything.
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited May 2020
    I dont think u can go wrong by ranking either before the other.. Both are God Tier with utility. In this case I would personally just flip a coin..let chance decide lol
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Nobody gives a s*** what you think either stop pretending your opinion is more important than anyone elses it's not your arrogance is not welcome here get lost.
    How about you get lost.You don't even have Claire and Doom as 5* rank 5.So you get lost.No one cares about you.

No, I gave up because this wasn't getting anywhere and by the looks of things it would stay that way.

Neither did you
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

How about you get lost.You don't even have Claire and Doom as 5* rank 5.So you get lost.No one cares about you.

Neither did you
    Let the thread die already stop being so d*** toxic good lord
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Neither did you
    Tell him to stop I'll stop as well
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    I have 5* awakend Claire and she is awesome. Don't have Dr Doom in any version so don't have a knowledgeable opinion on him.
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Neither did you
    He has stopped this thread was over and you jumped back in
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Neither did you
    You know what I am done with you and him.looks like you are just passing time.
  • Options

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

_ASDF_ said:

Neither did you
    You know what I am done with you and him.looks like you are just passing time.
    Good bye now
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Close this thread before we start growing tumours
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I have Claire & Doom & both has their uses.

Claire immunity is awesome and her regen is useful. Doom chain heavy after a combo is super useful for fights against lifecycle nodes and he has good block damage. I used him to take down 6.2.6 Champion.

To throw things into the mix. I reckon Sorcerer Supreme & the best of the 3, because she can regen & recover on block damage and has power control.

Watch my R2 take on variant 3 she-hulk.
    https://youtu.be/KewsNI4shXU

• Options

Close this thread before we start growing tumours

In you breain.Yea there is already a tumour
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    I recently took bwcv to r4, and her damage is nothing impressive. A little improved power gain and half immunities are nice, but overall she's not very impressive.
    And doing aol with her... Say you do 2 contact heavies and throw some more without touching opponent to get to sp3 superfast. So it would take 3 hits. I don't run suicides, and my r4 did only about 20k damage in 4 heavies 1 sp3 vs thing. 100 sp3 would be close to 2 mil, iirc, rank up increases her firepower ~ +20%, so it's 25k, or 2.5kk in 100 sp3. Now think about how much fun you will have, even with suicides, watching her sp3 like 70 times... Nah

And doom is super fun to play, shame I only have a 3*, would've took him to r5 for sure
  • Options
    Aleor said:

I recently took bwcv to r4, and her damage is nothing impressive. A little improved power gain and half immunities are nice, but overall she's not very impressive.
    And doing aol with her... Say you do 2 contact heavies and throw some more without touching opponent to get to sp3 superfast. So it would take 3 hits. I don't run suicides, and my r4 did only about 20k damage in 4 heavies 1 sp3 vs thing. 100 sp3 would be close to 2 mil, iirc, rank up increases her firepower ~ +20%, so it's 25k, or 2.5kk in 100 sp3. Now think about how much fun you will have, even with suicides, watching her sp3 like 70 times... Nah

And doom is super fun to play, shame I only have a 3*, would've took him to r5 for sure

Then use Suicides and take her to rank 5 and learn how to play with Claire.When you do all these them you can here arguing