**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Doom Vs Cap IW

NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138

Doom Vs Cap IW 71 votes

Dr Doom
52%
RawInstinctDrOctavius2_2INTEGRALTerraJim0172AspenCassykikiFurieuxHeattblasttStellarSinedd92Marvel2289LordRaymond3AleorKnightNvrEndingbrandinhoXva23X_Factor_AgentRehan010_Etjama 37 votes
Cap IW
47%
Spity68TendersquadSIlverProfessorTensioBENJI830ezgoingJmd82airmundoBrokenScholiaMad_Titan_21Archdemon_Albi⁴7²00⁴LosPayosRangelsOpandemonioRookiieDisgruntled_User_123theMercenarymrcyrcleVbnme 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    NIOBBBNIOBBB Posts: 138
    ACT 5.2 so far
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Which do you find more fun to use? If both, rank up both.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    That was a tough decision
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Dr Doom
    I'd say Doom. I have both at 5/65 and awakened. Cap iw and doom have high BP. Cap iw has a lot of utility but requires high sig and a synergy team. Doom is a beast on his own, can chain heavy in a combo with shock and his power control is amazing. I've used doom in all 6.4, in some fights I just lose 1% hp from block damage and fights are fast with him. I did 6.4.5 adaptoid using him and wasn't so annoying. For act 5.3-5.4 I'd say doom will make you life easier
  • Options
    Albi⁴7²00⁴Albi⁴7²00⁴ Posts: 90
    Cap IW
    Both are good but cap iw BP alone is better than 50% of the champions in this game
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If cap is max sit or very close go for him, if not go for doom
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Sig 200 CapIW is the best tool for Act 6.

He’s a good tool, but champions like quake and ghost are better
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Cap IW
    Other than Ghost - My lack of Quake upsets me still - Cap is my most used champion, including most of the ‘God tier’ options in the game. Even his perfect block just makes Act 6 so much more viable than for a good 90% of the champs in the game. Add to this all of the different bells and whistles that he has potential access to and you have one the most complete champions in the game. He’s the Iniesta of the Contest.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Cap IW
    Mauled said:

Other than Ghost - My lack of Quake upsets me still - Cap is my most used champion, including most of the ‘God tier’ options in the game. Even his perfect block just makes Act 6 so much more viable than for a good 90% of the champs in the game. Add to this all of the different bells and whistles that he has potential access to and you have one the most complete champions in the game. He’s the Iniesta of the Contest.

Iniesta lol that's so random
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Dr Doom
    Cap is parry/heavy champ, doom is a lot more interesting to play. And I just love power control champs
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Cap IW
    RookieXX said:

Mauled said:

Iniesta lol that's so random
    Not necessarily the best player on the pitch but you sure as hell notice him when he’s not there!