**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any plans for Act 6 100% rewards buff

KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
Since AOL is getting 100% rewards buff I want to know if their plans for Act 6 100% buff as well because we all know that Act 6 is a lot worse than AOL with all these restrictions and the horrible 6.2 chapter and their not a generic 6* awaken also same with uncollected if they are getting any buff rewards as well since 6* shards are the only reason why I even bother doing it

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I agree. I’m currently focussing my efforts on AoL rather than Act 6 as 3 T5CC and 2 gems is far better than the Act 6 loot for less effort.

I think that a generic gem and a class selector would be an excellent way to top it off.

Whatever they do for AoL is going to be added on top of the current rewards, rather than changed simply because it’s probably impossible at this stage to roll everybody’s rewards back, refund everybody like Namor/Cull and add them back because that proved to be a massive challenge to implement. I would presume that it would be a similar story for Act 6.

I’m not particularly fussed about increasing shards themselves as they’re RNG anyway - I’ll just get 2 cyclops instead of 1 but a T5CC selector and generic would massively increase the value.

The selector would give you a genuine dilemma about which content to tackle (depending on AoL buff), as you have the 1/6x3 vs 1/6 + guaranteed. If you have 6 champs you’re happy to R3, you go AoL Act 6 if you’re like me and just have 1
  • Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    Where do they say they are buff’ing the rewards for abyss?
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    edited May 2020
    They are buffing AOL rewards we dont know how much and when

I agree with you @Mauled
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I think that the 100% act 6 rewards are good but the individual Chapters especially 6.2 don’t have the rewards that matches the effort. 6.1 is fine to keep its rewards the same 6.2 needs big changes 6.2 is By far the worst of act 6 and would need a huge rewards bump up. 6.3 and 6.4 Same thing but not as mind boggling frustrating as 6.2
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’m surprised they’re budding abyss over act 6, I’m assuming they’re taking the option of making act 6 more manageable rather than making it more rewarding for the hell it currently is though
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    edited May 2020

I think that the 100% act 6 rewards are good but the individual Chapters especially 6.2 don’t have the rewards that matches the effort. 6.1 is fine to keep its rewards the same 6.2 needs big changes 6.2 is By far the worst of act 6 and would need a huge rewards bump up. 6.3 and 6.4 Same thing but not as mind boggling frustrating as 6.2

I agree with this 100%! Act 6 Chapter exploration rewards need to be reworked. They are grossly unrewarding for what we go through to fully explore. It took me almost 2 months to fully explore 6.3 and i dont feel any sense of reward in that accomplishment (other than i NEVER wish to play it again)
  • KevanproGKevanproG Posts: 308 ★★
    Yeah I was hoping for a generic awaken gem especially since act 4 had a 4* act 5 had a 5* I thought it would be common sense for a generic 6* for act 6
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Feeney234 said:

I agree with this 100%! Act 6 Chapter exploration rewards need to be reworked. They are grossly unrewarding for what we go through to fully explore. It took me almost 2 months to fully explore 6.3 and i dont feel any sense of reward in that accomplishment (other than i NEVER wish to play it again)
    I think the issue is more Act 6 itself than the rewards you get from them. In terms of what you would expect from exploration of the Act after 5, you’ve got the ability to R3 1 6* and awaken it (I think they should have been a generic and selector, with a random thrown in completion but that’s the only shortfall).
    If 6.1, 6.2 were 6 path quests it’d immediately be 20% easier, if they got rid of the class gates and toned down some of the stupidity it probably wouldn’t be -that- bad on the whole.

The signs are that they’re taking a serious look at Act 6 and if they do the above it’s probably reasonable effort vs reward, my only concern is that currently it’s not really worth exploring Act 6 until after AoL, especially with a buff on the horizon.

There would have to be some compensation for those who did it in its current iteration if it got an overhaul but that’s a whole different topic.