**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Intel problem [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    10 days ago i decided to run solo. With me joined a friend who was tired of playing in alliances. Long story short, we started AQ (43333) with heroic modifiers. Scored 14,5 mln and got 1750 glory from it. So basically if you find a friend who can help you finish Map3 without items you can buy 4500 t5b fragments every week. Cheers!
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Read the intel problem thread for details
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    its honestly not that hard to find an active alliance. Global chat is always recruiting. The AGT family always has a spot or two open in all of their alliances
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    plenty of tier2 aplha and hav 4 tier5b yes I’m in a alliance with do help but mainly it from AQ no war so if u find really a need for u find a alliance ther only do map5 that wil help
  • Options
    They can easily find people who used the bug. There is a limit of intel they could get ..Kabam could easily delete items and punish these people. But that should be a lot of work, so it's better to give even more rewards to these people.
  • Options
    shoowgerishoowgeri Posts: 0
    After the latest update my 272 intel lost in space! As you can see i spent only for epic rifts and as i calculated with the last target i can make one more. But my intels are lost. What can i do?

• Options
    _Warg__Warg_ Posts: 8
    Same here. I've lost my intel after the update. Plus, i've done two red room, the one before Magik, i dont remember the hero, and Magik, but i didnt get any intel after the mission. My id is _Warg_
  • Options
    1greatbeard1greatbeard Posts: 27
    It has to be intel back and let us run the rifts as normal. Compensation is not a viable option because of the unknown outcomes. I lost over 2,200 intel and my compass thing. In addition to the awakening gem I would have gotten who is to say I wouldn’t have gotten lucky and got 3-4 more gems or 1k 6* shards every other run? It’s not likely but joy impossible. Compensation won’t work. Let us run the rifts.
  • Options
    Yeah you don’t need t2 Alpha until uncollected and by then you have access to better glory store to get t2 Alpha and t5 basic easily... if you need to find a new alliance there are many line recruiting chats, discoed ones reddit ones and ones on the forums so look there
  • Options
    @SummonerNR the 18 free t3 rifts including a chronometer is a lot more than you think... people can get numerous 4* dupes t4 CC t1 A t4 CC and even some 5 stars all for free which adds up to a LOT of iso-8 and rank up materials so if they don’t fix it those players would get a massive advantage
  • Options

@SummonerNR the 18 free t3 rifts including a chronometer is a lot more than you think... people can get numerous 4* dupes t4 CC t1 A t4 CC and even some 5 stars all for free which adds up to a LOT of iso-8 and rank up materials so if they don’t fix it those players would get a massive advantage

You're also assuming that there are people who have blown through a hefty amount of energy to do all of that
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 166
    great compensation and quick!
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Umm?
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Still think you should change your name from "Rap" to "Rant"....
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    This comensation is great! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious and to the whole team THANK YOU TO THE MOON!
  • Options
    MattManMattMan Posts: 434 ★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Edited. Chronometer includes a rift detector. Never realized!
  • Options
    rwanders1978rwanders1978 Posts: 104
    Credit where credit is due. Kabam resolved that issue in record time and you’d be hard pushed to argue that the compensation you got was unfair
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I don't get it, why are only some people getting 10K intel?

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Thank you very much! <3
  • Options
    xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    I spent 10 dollars every day last week getting the extra intel. That is a lot of money to be nulled. The compensation should take that into consideration.
  • Options
    Yeah I must say I never expected anything this generous all of those t3 rifts will help so much with lower tier rewards the 6 extra t4 will help people searching with chronometers who haven’t found what they wanted, this is just insane thank you thank you thank you so much to everyone at kabam!!!!!
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    Six extra Epic rifts got me a 5* Silver Surfer...

I should have worn the white pants!

Thank you Kabam
  • Options
    xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited June 2020
    ValBr111 said:

xxgonzoxx said:

I spent 10 dollars every day last week getting the extra intel. That is a lot of money to be nulled. The compensation should take that into consideration.

Did you read the official post they made?
    Yes but sometimes kabams idea of making sure we still get the value can be a bit skewed. We should get the top possible rewards for the extra intel that we purchased. I believe 10 dollars per day got you 390 intel plus there was extra on sunday. Roughly 2730 intel all together about 5 top tier rift entries. Like i said since they skewd the value of those purchases we should get the highest possible reward in value for the purchase. So 5 featured crystals or a combination of a featured crystal , 10,000 5*shards, an awakening gem, rank up stones and 6* shards. Imo that is the only fair compensation as they eliminated the targeted value of the purchase.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,647 Guardian
    So the extra 10,000 Intel awarded to everyone, in conjunction with the original Purchase Limits still being in effect, basically let’s everyone do a full 18 Epic Rifts (from just Detector), plus a 19th Rift (from the Chrono Combo Pak) and allowing everyone to get and use the Chrono once in Epic.

Plus plenty Intel left in order to buy (fully, I assume ?) all the Master level Detectoes and Chrono as well. I assume (didn’t do the math), but if they set the 10,000 Intel as the reward they are probably accommodating everything that some people (while bugged) were able to buy.

And maybe (math ? @DNA3000 ) some in the lower couple levels too ?

Thanks Kabam 😀. Sounds like this was the easier fix, rather than having to parse thru a whole bunch of accounts and see who did or didn’t do any of the extra purchases in the interim time.