**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Welcome to the Island of Doctor M.O.D.O.K.

Comments

• AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94
    edited June 2020

Took 2 revives with ghost
    He had 33k pi and 145k health
    Very tricky
  • NMRNMR Posts: 2
    Haji_Saab said:

I have a million AGs in my inventory. They are literally useless unless 5* sig stones start becoming available.

I cannot understand why you decided to scale back on the sig stones. We got more sig stones 2 years ago than now.. Why? Were they really making the game imbalanced? Sig stones and AGs are the only tool available to non-whales to build a character.

I totally back the statement we need sig stones in the events

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    kjhoom said:

Such a waste of time quest nothing interesting I think it's time to switch to other game because kabam team don't upgarde rewards they just want to users buy from store they just want make money from users
    It's time switch to other game pubg or clash game they give so much better rewds

7DS?
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94

Standard enemies were about 15k and the boss was about 36k. Really not that exciting.

On the one hand it's ridiculously tedious for the miniscule rewards with 6 paths to scout all with random buffs. On the other hand it's no challenge at all with a diverse team of 5/65 champs.

Uc players and new cavaliers, all those that don't have a decent answer to at least most possible node combinations, will probably need the re-roll-thingies or they might have a pretty frustrating experience. All those who do have at least decently developed rosters will be bored to hell.

Either way it absolutely doesn't feel worth it for the rewards.

This is a massive fail in my eyes.

Your normal enemies were around 15k ??
    Mine where all around 25k with a yondu being 32k
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited June 2020

Standard enemies were about 15k and the boss was about 36k. Really not that exciting.

On the one hand it's ridiculously tedious for the miniscule rewards with 6 paths to scout all with random buffs. On the other hand it's no challenge at all with a diverse team of 5/65 champs.

Uc players and new cavaliers, all those that don't have a decent answer to at least most possible node combinations, will probably need the re-roll-thingies or they might have a pretty frustrating experience. All those who do have at least decently developed rosters will be bored to hell.

Either way it absolutely doesn't feel worth it for the rewards.

This is a massive fail in my eyes.

Damn this image reminds me of bleach quincies lol
  • LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33
    So the event already started.
    Can someone clarify if the event will be there for 28 days and 7 hours? and will we get 1 more extra collector to enter the event 29 times :wink:

Also, we can enter only one difficulty epic or master or can do 2-3 difficulty with one sample collector?? I know I can come to know once I enter but don't want to waste one sample collector. @Kabam Miike
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

For reference these are the normal fights on a path
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    nothing terribly challenging in my first run, this will be boring in a day or 2. only positive is no energy, if not for that I likely wouldn't bother running them
  • Samdingo75Samdingo75 Posts: 65
    @Kabam Miike in the past you have stated the the player base should focus on our progression of our roster like 5* & 6* champ progression but why can’t you do the same with the rewards especially with these M.O.D.O.K. hotel side quest... these are a not a progression for the player base... they don’t just feel underwhelming but under appreciated for us... I feel you & your team need to take a proactive approach to the rewards just as “we” the player base are supposed to take to our champion roster progression
  • Kabam's trying their best, rewards may not match the difficulty of the quests (I've tried out the epic one and it's brutal)
    But they need time to respond to our feedback, especially in these trying times.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    is it just me or does the difficulty of the new Modok Labs seem much higher than the recent Epic difficulty side events. IDK, might just be me but as someone who was able to complete the recent ones with little difficulty, seeing extremely high rated opponents with ridiculous buffs seems like a huge step up. might have to stick to master this month. does anyone dis/agree ???
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Certainly harder than May, but nothing insane.

Certainly harder than May, but nothing insane.

as a more recent uncollected player, they seem so much harder than the last few months.
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    This event sucks in every possible way. It's going to be a long boring month
    Lvernon15 said:

They’re easier than every other modok lab event

idk, i wasnt playing at the time of that event so i couldn't verify that. i can understand why ive seen people complain about the other one on the forums before