**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss exploration reward buff

JmurphJmurph Posts: 118
@Kabam Miike, I was curious if we had any news regarding AOL exploration reward buff. I'm not in a rush, but was wondering if there was any news. I know you guys have a lot on your plate. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    There are no news yet
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Dunno if this has been asked and or answered yet,

For those who have already 100% abyss will be getting the extra buffed rewards, correct?

But what about those who are still yet to do it?, do they get the old rewards and buffed rewards too?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

For those who have already 100% abyss will be getting the extra buffed rewards, correct?

But what about those who are still yet to do it?, do they get the old rewards and buffed rewards too?

Wil it not be unfair if new dont get the same.
  • Options
    qartweli said:

There should be some buf because it costs huge stress and units...what u get is so rng based that u cant use it near half year unless u open dozens of cavaliers

Even the first run is so rng. I’m finished Act6 first then one run in abyss and end op with 2 tech tier5 cc with no use of for now
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

Gamer said:

qartweli said:

There should be some buf because it costs huge stress and units...what u get is so rng based that u cant use it near half year unless u open dozens of cavaliers

Even the first run is so rng. I’m finished Act6 first then one run in abyss and end op with 2 tech tier5 cc with no use of for now
    Same here. Neither t5cc nor the awakening gems have any use for me. I think they might give a selector as a reward buff.
    Unfortunately I’m not ready for 100 procent it but personal I’m wil be fine with that because that alest one controls over who u like to rank the down side is. U hav to chois right away

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

If we compare to LOL whoch gave us full spectre of all classe catalysts it is really not funny to see only three rng based crucial catalysts in this everest like event as kabam describes it

If it is an everest and has to be so for 2 years or more..give us something what matters for 2 years

LOL when it was released was also WAY WAY harder then abyss
  • Options
    Gamer said:

Qfury said:

Wil it not be unfair if new dont get the same.
    My point exactly, are they just keeping the old rewards in and just adding the buffed ones aswell to be fair to the ones who haven't done it yet?
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Qfury said:

They already stated in the Short Term road map announcement that whether you already finished 100% or if you finish 100% at a later date (after the buff rewards come out), everyone will receive the same rewards.
  • Options

Qfury said:

They already stated in the Short Term road map announcement that whether you already finished 100% or if you finish 100% at a later date (after the buff rewards come out), everyone will receive the same rewards.
    Ah thank you, must of missed that bit
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited June 2020
    I’m assuming the buff will be a T5CC selector and maybe sig stones. 6* nexus wouldn’t go amiss either.

That way at the very least you can R3 and awaken a 6* of your choice and even if you didn’t get ideal classes in the other 3 they will eventually be used.