**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

so what about those who complete initial run of act 6? or explore 100% act6 in hard mode

BrokenBroken Posts: 209
@Kabam Miike any news for those who clear that bad guy the champion 6.2 and complete initial run of act 6 or did 100% in hard mode anything special reward for them or any compensation

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I spent sround 1600 units to 100% champion. I wouldn’t mind just some consumables. I am 50% ld the way through 6.3 and 34% of the way through 6.4.

I won’t even ask for my units I know we won’t get them but if we get revives and potions in a 40-60% refund that way, that would be cool
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
    It would be nice to know so that I can go fight him right now. I'm actually on that fight but have been putting it off due to low units. It's really sad that that is the reason why I have had to wait. I can't wait for change.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    edited June 2020
    Knation said:

DNA3000 said:

Broken said:

@Kabam Miike any news for those who clear that bad guy the champion 6.2 and complete initial run of act 6 or did 100% in hard mode anything special reward for them or any compensation

They get the perpetual gratitude of the playerbase forever and ever.
    I’ve 100% act 6 and if they lower the attack values there’s so many fights I wouldn’t have to use revives on
    It’s a really good change if they do lower all the attack values as that content isn’t really fun but you can’t forger about the people who have already done it
    But you don't know if you wouldn't have died if they had lower attack values. You can't say 100% if you would or wouldn't have died since we don't even know what they will be changed to.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Those of us who 100% it knew the difficulty and the potential cost. I don’t think it’s deserving of any compensation unless they decide to drastically change the rewards to go along with it.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

If we get anything it will more than likely be more potions and revives to go into overflow which I'm not all too bothered about really. Odds are you're probably better off waiting if you haven't done it

I'll take that. Currently doing LOL 100%
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

Part of the issue with fixing some of this stuff is they know the player base will scream for compensation...
    If you've completed the content, great, congrats but you dont need compensation. You made the decision to complete the content in its current state and you made the decision to spend money and resources.

If they give you some compensation, great but the constant demand for compensation MUST be a contributing factor in Kabam being hesitant to fix some of the complaints.

They're hopefully going to make that content more fun and enjoyable for the entire community, that's compensation enough. (For full disclosure, i havent 100% Act 6. Only completed an initial run)

I mean I agree, I don't particularly want or expect them to give anything to those of us that finished it. However, how is this any different than the abyss reward update? People chose not to do the content at the time the rewards were originally. Now they've changed them and there's 47 kinds of uproar about it.

If they make act 6 easier for everyone else to get through, awesome. You get exactly what I got for less effort and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Now with abyss, people get less for doing the same thing I did and it's this giant injustice. I don't understand or agree with why they're removing shards from it honestly. They should just leave them. For whatever reason though they're not. We all make choices based on currently available information and effort requirements, sometimes we just have to live with them.
    H3t3r said:

If we get anything it will more than likely be more potions and revives to go into overflow which I'm not all too bothered about really. Odds are you're probably better off waiting if you haven't done it

100% useless to anyone that's done with everything though.

Also, this isn't bugged content, it's a design shift. Compensation doesn't even make sense
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Those of us who 100% it knew the difficulty and the potential cost. I don’t think it’s deserving of any compensation unless they decide to drastically change the rewards to go along with it.

The only part I really think compensation would be necessary for is the rework of the 6.2.6 Champion boss and that's only because they are completely changing the fight. Everything else they change I'm fine without compensation. Heck, if they even just give us a special title for beating the original Champion, I'd be happy with that.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    I’ve done 6.1 and most of 6.2 100% (not the mordo and champion chapter), and some paths in 6.3 and 6.4. Hopefully there’s some compensation like revives you get me through the rest
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Knation said:

Onmix said:

I’d be very happy if they give us anything. I 100% Act 6 very quick and it was costly. I believe they should too.

But if they don’t, then too bad. The important thing in the end is people will have a better time in Act 6.

Ye I’ll agree to that no one should have to go through 6:2:5 100% worst content ever made
    Exactly. Some of those paths were brutal lol
    Hopefully people will have an easier time after the change.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian

H3t3r said:

Also, this isn't bugged content, it's a design shift. Compensation doesn't even make sense
    Oh definitely as people said with AOL cmm compensation. I dont expect one as its kinda petty for me to want and demand compensation as the change helps all those who have yet to do any act6.2 and beyond
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★

I should probably finish all the Champion fights with Sorcerer Supreme before they nerf it lol. Don't want to miss out on compensation.

I’m assuming that’s sarcasm but if not then I’d strongly suggest you do the opposite lol
    H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

Oh definitely as people said with AOL cmm compensation. I dont expect one as its kinda petty for me to want and demand compensation as the change helps all those who have yet to do any act6.2 and beyond
    I still can't even claim the cmm "compensation" as 100% of it would be in overflow which is probably where it will end up eventually. I'm fine with that though. There are always pros and cons to doing things early. Only problem is when there's a pro, those who didn't do it think they've been shafted and when there's a con it's what we deserve bc we chose to do it early. This place is hilarious really