**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

so what about those who complete initial run of act 6? or explore 100% act6 in hard mode

Comments

• Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    qartweli said:

Pulyaman said:

qartweli said:

Pulyaman said:

qartweli said:

I am awake and i dont think that happens
    I just say my opinion what would be fair

Do you think my post is not fair?

1) I don't remember Kabam ever returning units spent in game to clear content. It will be in term of items.
    2) What you are suggesting is a relatively huge amount. An Odin is 3.1k units I believe.
    3) People who went for Legend runs got a shiny new champ. Some people like Brian grant did not use any items to explore most of act 6. How would it be possible to give fair compensation for people like this. I am all for compensation and it should depend upon the change. But, lets not go overboard here.

Sorry if I offended you with my earlier comment. It was too unrealistic
    No prob mate but they have alreadz compensated with big units
    Really? When did Kabam compensate with units? I am honestly not aware of this.
    When they ve changed mystic dispersion they refunded used currency. Those were units if u had unlocked them with units.

Also after 12 update there was some big chunk units refund.

It is not like they generally never do that...they refund units if they consider it as needed

People who complete act6 now do indeed have more item usage and stress. If they can follow the currency how md stones had been bought they also can follow the used currency the user had used to do act6 paths and summ it up

As i said it depends what is the difficulty difference and how kabam sees it in comparison.
    They mustnt refund...they should..that would be fair but to expect some huge refund is not healthy for this game...at least some minimum unit refund would be fair...minimum of 1500 maximum of 3000.

I think if they refund 2k so everybody would be okay with that
    I assumed that was the case. I don't think 12.0 refund was in units. But, I could be wrong as I started just 12.0 was released. Mystic dispersion and parry mastery change was completely different. You usually don't get units for content change or maintenance. Case in point, the Infinity war side event. When it was released, it was too OP and the buffs were terrible, so Kabam reduced difficulty and gave items as compensation. This is the same case.
    That being said, I hope if they refund, you get what you want. Cheers
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Pulyaman said:

qartweli said:

Pulyaman said:

qartweli said:

Pulyaman said:

qartweli said:

I am awake and i dont think that happens
    I just say my opinion what would be fair

Do you think my post is not fair?

1) I don't remember Kabam ever returning units spent in game to clear content. It will be in term of items.
    2) What you are suggesting is a relatively huge amount. An Odin is 3.1k units I believe.
    3) People who went for Legend runs got a shiny new champ. Some people like Brian grant did not use any items to explore most of act 6. How would it be possible to give fair compensation for people like this. I am all for compensation and it should depend upon the change. But, lets not go overboard here.

Sorry if I offended you with my earlier comment. It was too unrealistic
    No prob mate but they have alreadz compensated with big units
    Really? When did Kabam compensate with units? I am honestly not aware of this.
    When they ve changed mystic dispersion they refunded used currency. Those were units if u had unlocked them with units.

Also after 12 update there was some big chunk units refund.

It is not like they generally never do that...they refund units if they consider it as needed

People who complete act6 now do indeed have more item usage and stress. If they can follow the currency how md stones had been bought they also can follow the used currency the user had used to do act6 paths and summ it up

As i said it depends what is the difficulty difference and how kabam sees it in comparison.
    They mustnt refund...they should..that would be fair but to expect some huge refund is not healthy for this game...at least some minimum unit refund would be fair...minimum of 1500 maximum of 3000.

I think if they refund 2k so everybody would be okay with that
    I assumed that was the case. I don't think 12.0 refund was in units. But, I could be wrong as I started just 12.0 was released. Mystic dispersion and parry mastery change was completely different. You usually don't get units for content change or maintenance. Case in point, the Infinity war side event. When it was released, it was too OP and the buffs were terrible, so Kabam reduced difficulty and gave items as compensation. This is the same case.
    That being said, I hope if they refund, you get what you want. Cheers
    Gifting badge wad refunded in units as well fyi.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Air98 said:

As someone that hasn't 100% act 6, anyone that put themselves through that torture deserves some compensation.

I agree, I've only done a completion run and slowly working my way through 6.1 exploration unitless. I hated act 6 not enjoyable in the slightest and if you've sat there and done it 100% you deserve a medal and some compensation... Because F act 6
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Broken said:

@Kabam Miike any news for those who clear that bad guy the champion 6.2 and complete initial run of act 6 or did 100% in hard mode anything special reward for them or any compensation

U did it because u can do it.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

The crying still going? Stop already

Kinda curious have you done act 6 100%
    If i was a betting man i'd say he hasn't …
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★

Knation said:

Cage_1 said:

The crying still going? Stop already

Kinda curious have you done act 6 100%
    If i was a betting man i'd say he hasn't …
    Lol... no way he a has done it 🤣🤣
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Two 50% t5cc selector might be reasonable for compensation who did explore 100% in current difficulty
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    I'd like compensation for exploration of 6.2.6, as Champion's probably going to be over-hauled. The attack value change is a good one and I think some compensation would be reasonable. Level of compensation should probably be set by percentage of act 6 explored overall, and whether Champion was 100% or not. Tricky one, but something should be given.

I'd love to get a 'Beat the Boss' epic title for having 100% hard mode Champion. That would be cool.
  • Options
    jammybstrdjammybstrd Posts: 36

H3t3r said:

H3t3r said:

If we get anything it will more than likely be more potions and revives to go into overflow which I'm not all too bothered about really. Odds are you're probably better off waiting if you haven't done it

I'll take that. Currently doing LOL 100%
    100% useless to anyone that's done with everything though.

Also, this isn't bugged content, it's a design shift. Compensation doesn't even make sense
    Oh definitely as people said with AOL cmm compensation. I dont expect one as its kinda petty for me to want and demand compensation as the change helps all those who have yet to do any act6.2 and beyond
    I still can't even claim the cmm "compensation" as 100% of it would be in overflow which is probably where it will end up eventually. I'm fine with that though. There are always pros and cons to doing things early. Only problem is when there's a pro, those who didn't do it think they've been shafted and when there's a con it's what we deserve bc we chose to do it early. This place is hilarious really
    Precisely. We did it before not knowing there was a change coming. People saying 'well that's your fault' haven't done it, do not know the time and effort it took and were probably not good enough to even beat the champion once.
  • Options

Act 6 took time, effort and SKILL to explore. Now anyone can come in and knock it out on a casual Sunday. It is a kick in the teeth to people like me who grinded and dropped thousands of units to explore it, so yes I expect massive compensation.

They didn't need to nerf act 6, only tweak a few fights like the champion boss. Instead attack values have been reduced by 75%, which is absurd and anyone with enough time can breeze through it.

They should have instead focused on making act 7 and v5 better content. Act 6 was done, now it's a messy situation and really anything I can imagine kabam compensating us still doesn't seem worth it.

If the compensation is not something worthwhile I think it will be time to drop the game entirely. There it's only so much rubbish you can have thrown at you by kabam.

Well said... reducing attack values by that much is a complete joke. U will now be able to stand there and block entire fights and still not die. Where is the challenge, how are people ever going to learn basic skills of make stuff that easy.

Looking forward to some significant compensation on the back of this
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Act 6 took time, effort and SKILL to explore. Now anyone can come in and knock it out on a casual Sunday. It is a kick in the teeth to people like me who grinded and dropped thousands of units to explore it, so yes I expect massive compensation.

They didn't need to nerf act 6, only tweak a few fights like the champion boss. Instead attack values have been reduced by 75%, which is absurd and anyone with enough time can breeze through it.

They should have instead focused on making act 7 and v5 better content. Act 6 was done, now it's a messy situation and really anything I can imagine kabam compensating us still doesn't seem worth it.

If the compensation is not something worthwhile I think it will be time to drop the game entirely. There it's only so much rubbish you can have thrown at you by kabam.

I’m actually shocked that they are reducing attack values so much, I really didn’t think they would nerf Act 6 so hard. No I definitely feel like we need to be compensated, especially those of us who did it 100%. Like I’m glad that people who haven’t done it yet won’t have to go through the BS we did, but damn, we need compensation for this for sure.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

I’m actually shocked that they are reducing attack values so much, I really didn’t think they would nerf Act 6 so hard. No I definitely feel like we need to be compensated, especially those of us who did it 100%. Like I’m glad that people who haven’t done it yet won’t have to go through the BS we did, but damn, we need compensation for this for sure.
    I agree completely. No need to nerf this much. I know some people will say , you asked for the nerf and you are complaining again. But, this feels like act 5 levels. As for compensation, Kabam already said they are discussing that.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Just like they refunded units for mastery changes like willpower and mystic dispersion in same way they need to refund UNITS back
    And I’m serious on Units because that’s the only thing invested literally along with time and hectic pressure of fights.
    So T5cc and 6* shards should be attached in compliment with units.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Before anybody asks, I’ve 100% Act 6. It was extremely resource intensive and difficult and with few exceptions not at all a fun experience.

That is a problem. This is a game, it is meant to be fun, not frustrating. It should not make me want to throw my phone against the wall when I get stuck at the Champion for the 18th time. I should not dread content, I should be excited for it. I absolutely support these Act 6 changes. Making it more accessible and manageable is better for the longevity of the game as well, and we should all appreciate that as players.

As for compensation... it will be what it will be. It is, objectively, a pro-player move to make Act 6 doable for more players. I want to encourage that behavior, not immediately start hitting Kabam with “what about me” stuff. They’ve already stated there will be some kind of compensation, which is great! But I support this change regardless, and I am glad to see it.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I love the changes to act 6, all of it. This is exactly what I specifcally asked Kabam to do in real time when 6.2 was released and I saw the attack values and went up agains the Champion boss.

That being said it is changed to the point that I would like the compensation to be meaningful. I would say there are 2 acceptable comnpensation packages for this type of change.

1) T5CC crystal plus generic 6 star sig stones.
    2) Just give everyone at least 2k in units because everyone that has fully explored act 6 would have saved that much minimum. I know that I would've saved well over 9k because it took me 3 odins to fully take down the Champion and majority of it was of course on the no retreat node.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    I'm really impressed by the aims of this first part of the road map. I really hope they can implement them well. I'm halwayf through 6.3 but I'll wait to see how this turns out before doing much more.
  • Options

I feel exactly the same way, with this massive nerf they might as well call it something else ...It's crazy because at the start of all this it went from looking in to the champion fight to gutting the entire act.
  • Options
    Knation said:

I don’t mind the changes as long as people who did it are properly compensated no one enjoyed act 6 attack values so it’s a good change at the end of the day but can’t forget about the people who went through the pre nerf act 6
    revives and potions that well expire, it just don't add up...a lot folks will be burnt behind this...
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Maybe kabam realized only the 1% can beat the champion. Then really, only the 1% can play act 7.
  • Options
    They have basically killed act 6 now... I’m glad I did it when it was a real challenge - it helped push my skill Level up and make me a better player.

Now u can just stand there and block all day so lower skill will now succeed pretty easily.