**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DAMN, THIS NEW HULKBUSTER IS....

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

l

So you think it sucks just because they didn't make every change people suggested in the Beta? You are aware that's not a guarantee with Betas, right?

What's the point of asking for feedback if you're going to implement exactly none of it? 🤔
    That entirely depends on the feedback and the goals of what they want to put out. Not all feedback can be implemented, and a great deal of it leads to a Champ that would be more powerful than is reasonable, at least most of the time. Lots of good ideas on paper, but they can't always be used without making Champs too OP. At least from what I've seen on here. It just depends on the situation. Sometimes feedback can be used, sometimes it can't.
    Changing the Heavy radius isn't reasonable. Suicide Immune is pretty OP.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I like him he's alot better than how he was before so he did get a buff, is he Ghost no but yet again who can compare, you cant compare these champs to Ghost in my eyes Ghost is over powered, is HB better than how he was before 100% better, im sorry every champ cant be Ghost and i think thats where Kabam went wrong you cant release a champ like Ghost because now every champ will be compare to ghost, i personally think BH is a top 10 tech champ now but when u have Ghost, Warlock and Stark Spidey at 1,2 and 3 and ill add Guilly 2099 in the mix the others are not even close. HulkBuster for what he is, i like him i never thought he would replace Ghost or Warlock on anyone roster but if you don't have one of the 2 he's good to have.
    Everyone's a designer. Lol.
    DalBot said:

So you're gonna say, with a straight face, that other champs in the game aren't able to counter the missed heavy or special with a heavy of their own?

You must not play at a high level

The Heavy Radius is the same for all Champs. At least that's what their goal is. As for Suicide Immune, ever stop to think what it would look like with everything else he has added, or are you just trying to make another God Tier?
    No. You're right. Let's take a ramp-up Champ who ramps up with Heavies and Stuns, and give them easier Heavies and more Damage without Suicide penalties. That won't be OP.
    (sarcasm)
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

Love all the disagrees without a single response as to how what I said was wrong 🤔

This is forum bro. If u r 1st gen players.
    U know how forum can be. Those disagree will just pile up. I got 1

3 on stan lees beithday wish.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    DalBot said:

So you're gonna say, with a straight face, that other champs in the game aren't able to counter the missed heavy or special with a heavy of their own?

I'm guessing you have never done the light, heavy mechanic to acquire that reach. Smh. People hate on what they don't understand.
    Savage said:

DalBot said:

The Heavy Radius is the same for all Champs. At least that's what their goal is. As for Suicide Immune, ever stop to think what it would look like with everything else he has added, or are you just trying to make another God Tier?
    You're absolutely wrong lol. Each champion has their own heavy reach. Annihilus or Tigra probably have the longest ones while guilly 2099 is among the shortest.
    Look at Champs like IM, IP, HB, they're all the same.
    DalBot said:

No. You're right. Let's take a ramp-up Champ who ramps up with Heavies and Stuns, and give them easier Heavies and more Damage without Suicide penalties. That won't be OP.
    (sarcasm)

Hey, let's take a champ who relies on heavy attacks a d make him sickly useless in stun immune situations because he can't punish opponents specials or heavies, the only times he would have an opening for heavies other than cornering

See how silly that sounds?
    You can't fire off an L1 and throw Heavies when you Stun?
    edited June 2020
    DalBot said:

And yet absolutely zero of the feedback was used even when much of it was reasonable (change/increase the heavy attack radius, apply the resistances to suicides/nodes as well, etc.)

When you ask for feedback and take none of it to heart you're telling the community that you already had a completed product and the feedback was for show only.

He has resistances to bleed and poison nodes... you'd just have to activate veronica and get another armor up after the cooldown to get the highest possible. With max coagulate HB can become bleed immune and have a very high poison resistance. With the Sasquatch synergy it seems he may be able to completely bypass poison as well. Not every champion has to be double immune to be good. At least he is suicide friendly with veronica.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

DalBot said:

I'm guessing you have never done the light, heavy mechanic to acquire that reach. Smh. People hate on what they don't understand.
    Are you talking about a single light attack into a heavy attack? If so, a hero with a short heavy isn’t ideal for that playstyle.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

(sarcasm)

Hey, let's take a champ who relies on heavy attacks a d make him sickly useless in stun immune situations because he can't punish opponents specials or heavies, the only times he would have an opening for heavies other than cornering

Which doesn't do much for you if the opponent is stun immune.
    DalBot said:

DalBot said:

(sarcasm)

Which doesn't do much for you if the opponent is stun immune.
    Well no. Is he supposed to be the best option for every Fight?
    Savage said:

DalBot said:

You're absolutely wrong lol. Each champion has their own heavy reach. Annihilus or Tigra probably have the longest ones while guilly 2099 is among the shortest.
    Yeah, I was thinking of speed. The Ironman Champs all pretty much have the same reach. For some reason, I was thinking back to Shulk. You're probably right.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/156161/she-hulk-heavy-speed-bug-fix-title-edited-for-clarity/p4
    MikeHock said:

Savage said:

DalBot said:

Are you talking about a single light attack into a heavy attack? If so, a hero with a short heavy isn’t ideal for that playstyle.
    That playstyle is meant for those with a short heavy so don't know what you mean.