**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

well that was unexpected :)

so I was reading through a variant 4 guide and found out I need a 1 star hulk. unfortunately I started playing at the time of the first summoner appreciation calendar so I never received a 1 star hulk due to y progression being so accelerated. after panicking for a few hours that I was stuffed I decided it wouldn`t hurt to buy a few hero crystals for 150 units then this happened when I popped them

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Where do you find those hero crystals? I don’t see them in my crystal options.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian

Where do you find those hero crystals? I don’t see them in my crystal options.

They are in Store, costs units. 80% chance 2* and 20% chance of 1* (and then sub-chance at it actually being Hulk, which is only one ppl are hoping for).
    I see where they are now, thank you. I still have my 1star hulk, just seeing others open the crystals and not knowing where those crystals are was what was bugging me lol.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    praise RNG but to get 1* hulk once with expected probability you would have to spend 1k units
    I am working on variants right now also. I got the first 2 maps of variant 4 done. I heard its a lot easier after that.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I am nowhere near variant 4 but a few weeks ago I popped one of those crystals and got 1 star hulk.
  • Peter_porker124Peter_porker124 Posts: 32
    Dam we must not sell champs