**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW tier drop during hiatus

Comments

• Options
    Camarofanatic90Camarofanatic90 Posts: 38
    Just shut down the season! Those of us that dropped a tier won’t get the same points for rankings that we should have! A win or loss in a lower tier is drastically less points than a win or loss in the correct tier. Can we please get an update on this situation?
  • Options
    AWisfunsometimesAWisfunsometimes Posts: 11
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike 1 hour into war gotta know whether people should be using items and boosts any info helps
  • Options
    Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Hey @Kabam Zibiit

My name is Cendar333 and i am the leader of The 30 Deadly Sins [SÍNŚ] and we also had our war rating drop for unclear reasons. We were tier 6 before the matchmaking started and we dropped to tier 7. We hadn't lost a tier 6 war all season prior to this

Appears our standing on the leaderboard for the season didn't change FYI, only tier we are fighting in this war.
  • Options
    WaldersWalders Posts: 6
    It happened to us in off season, with the war changes. Finished last season in tier 5, season started in tier 6 or 7.
    Vertuco alliance
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah I don’t think our place in the leaderboards changed either, it’s very strange, why aren’t we seeing anybody who climbed? We’re the ones who climbed the ones who’s war attack phase actually started on that cancelled war?
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Could those who are seeing this share the name of your alliance? If you don't want to post it here publicly, you can send it in a direct message to me.

[SGCE] Singapore COC Elites.

We dropped from Tier 2 to Tier 3 after the 3 war hiatus.
  • Options
    MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 281 ★★★
    Speeds80 said:

Yeah I don’t think our place in the leaderboards changed either, it’s very strange, why aren’t we seeing anybody who climbed? We’re the ones who climbed the ones who’s war attack phase actually started on that cancelled war?

No, our attack phase started on the cancelled war. But our tier dropped during the hiatus.
  • Options
    Next theory @MagicBenton,) just scrambling for ideas as kabam don’t seem to be the best at finding them) any chance you remember if your points were lower at the point you got canceled, or another theory, from memory ties result in both teams registering a loss, did we all register a loss, apart from those teams who never got a match? So by default they moved up? But if so wouldnt we have dropped leaderboard placings, it really doesn’t make any sense
  • Options
    BuffalaxBuffalax Posts: 107
  • Options
    Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    My alliance matched before the wars were canceled. Perhaps alliances that matched got their war recorded as a loss or tie while those who failed to match didn't have it register either way?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    This drop in tier is going to affect rankings a lot. The difference in points gained is a lot. At the same time, a win/loss that will change tiers need not have changed tier before. So all the points gotten from this point will have to be adjusted.
  • Options
    I’m kinda glad to have one more war without flow though haha
  • Options
    Harvey1980Harvey1980 Posts: 30
    The New Team. Dropped from 3 to 4. I raised a ticket and was told I was wrong until I showed them screenshot and then I was directed here.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

We dropped from 2 to 3
  • Options
    Lobo_LocoQ8Q8Lobo_LocoQ8Q8 Posts: 35
    Alliance: Masters of the universe dropped from tier 12 to tier 14 during AW down time.

Tag: Q8Q8
  • Options
    Dennis_83Dennis_83 Posts: 23
    We also dropped from Tier 5 to 6

U|TRA
    ULTRA-Legends
  • Options
    JCrash91JCrash91 Posts: 16
    [•A!A•] Alumni Avengers
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit any updates?
  • Options
    2jzftw2jzftw Posts: 3
    edited July 2020
    Ours did as well from tier 3 to 4 and we have won all our wars:

Ally name: Kings

• Options
    edited July 2020
    We won this war that just ended but instead of getting around 1.1 million for being in tier 3 where we should have been we only got 879k for the win also we are still showing to be in tier 4 instead of moving up to tier 3. Can we get an update for this?
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    This messed up our season along with all the missed AW the compensation was good but still doesn’t fix the issue.
  • Options
    Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    So since this still hasn't been fixed, here is what my alliance lost in points because of this error.

• Options
    Wtf we were tier 5, and placed 562 in gold 1, But dropped to tier 6 after cancelled war,we lost that war with full exploration and boss kills but we dropped to place 68 in gold 2, that’s a 600 place drop, this late in the season in tier 6 we should be moving 1-200 places at most as long as we fully explore, I’m beginning to smell more bugs
    Rohge alliance @Kabam Miike please look into this thanks. I suspect that many place movements are the delayed affect of whatever shifted us into tier 6, that is hundreds of alliances getting placed ahead of us whilst wars weren’t running