**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Emergency Maintenance, July 29 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,875 Guardian

mine has been fine. I just finished the boss rush

It seems to be an android situation. Been like this for past few days for me.
  • HiphopoppotamusHiphopoppotamus Posts: 3
    edited July 2020
    I have 2 accounts on 2 different phones, both on the same network and running version 27.2.5. For the last few days 1 account works just fine while the other is constantly getting disconnected for long periods. There are several posts about this with no response from moderators other than "game is up." Both phones are Android
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    Chadhogan said:

This for the past 6 mins

Yes this was the issue @Kabam Miike

My network connectivity was ok. Anyway it is now resolved after restarting the app. Thankfully the fight got recorded.
  • PaddoPaddo Posts: 90

I also had problems just now. It has been happenening on and of this week. During a fight the red wifi symbol starts appearing, then after the fight it disconnects.
  • m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25
    Game isn't working when connected to wifi but works fine on data. Well, kabam will have to buy me more data or fix this issue
  • Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    Same problem man.. i also made similar post i think this thread can be merged @Kabam Miike anyone can please look into it? Its been since 2 days im not able to download it in my android device
  • m3chan1cm3chan1c Posts: 25
    edited July 2020
    If you can just turn off wifi and use data. No problem since I did that. But it's just a workaround. Kabam has to fix this ASAP

Same for download/install - switch to data and it loads.
  • Jass007Jass007 Posts: 62
    Now
    Stuck here forever
  • SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    I use Android and I have neen having connection problems periodically the last few days. When I get booted out I have been able to get back on once the App is restarted. It just happened to me again a couple of minutes ago. Fortunately it was during the middle of an AQ fight like yesterday.
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ya it happened a lot yesterday during aq. I’d win the fight then it would lag and crash and then I’d have to do same fight but wouldn’t lose half health luckily
  • StevendStottStevendStott Posts: 25
    Three times in the past two days I've been kicked off mid fight in aq losing health for no reason. On wifi I have 0 issues like that. All of a sudden my cell data isn't strong enough to operate? Doesn't seem right to me.
  • Gmoney220Gmoney220 Posts: 37
    iPhone 11 Pro, up to date software and game. I see the spinning wheel of death consistently. I have had to crash my game multiple times for it work work. Very laggy
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Posts: 75
    This has been going on for different people for almost a month now?
    When will this be fixed so we can help our alliance?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Im on android and it has been fine. Maybe one instance of the spinning wheel, but it resolved itself
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Posts: 216 ★★
    Yup
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    same here
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Same here
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Cannot connect, again. iPhone and Pixel
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah.. game is dead right now.

Both iOS & Android.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★