**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The AI is acting very weird after today’s update [Merged Thread]

Comments

• 1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14
    Even the 6.2 Champion was acting passively as seen in Seatin’s video and he’s supposed to be one of the most aggressive AI in the game.
  • S_A_B_A_R_M_AS_A_B_A_R_M_A Posts: 26
    Any new information about bugged AI? waiting for fix to play the game properly
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,203 ★★★★
    I just hope this is fixed before all this events finish cause I aint wasting money to do them cause A.I. Is being annoying and we aint able to play it properly without using revives
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    Lormif said:

no one other than the 14,000,605 other people posting threads here and in the bug section.

I didn't consider it a Bug necessarily and didn't realize they were merging threads on it in the Bug section. ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    So... My energy is rotting cause i refuse to do content with this buggy AI.. (it is stated that it is a known bug)... On top of that i have a sigil, which as advertised i am getting 1 energy every 5 mins instead of 6...
    New EQ, new side EQ, boss rush, war, aq, arenas, all this is affected by lack of testing previous of an update... Yet every bundle offer, every timed sale after a rank up works perfectly fine...this is as greedy as it gets.
  • AnthalusAnthalus Posts: 16
    Honestly if kabam wants to keep this new AI system in play, it’s all good. I’m just not putting anymore money into this game and I’ll just play more as a casual player. Not wasting units on revives or health. I have literally ran a map, didn’t manage to complete it, left map and turned off game and did something else. There are lots of options out there. I’ll pop into this forum to periodically to see if there has been any changes. Hope everyone is having better luck with the new AI then me.
    Anthalus said:

Honestly if kabam wants to keep this new AI system in play, it’s all good. I’m just not putting anymore money into this game and I’ll just play more as a casual player. Not wasting units on revives or health. I have literally ran a map, didn’t manage to complete it, left map and turned off game and did something else. There are lots of options out there. I’ll pop into this forum to periodically to see if there has been any changes. Hope everyone is having better luck with the new AI then me.

They have labeled it a BUG so they can't leave it like this...
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    Kabam Boo said:

Hey folks!

First off, thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will continue to monitor this.

Meanwhile, please continue to provide us specific information, such as:
    i) what is unusual about the specific opponent(s);
    ii) where are you encountering this;
    iii) when are you encountering this (specific instances, if applicable)

The above information will be very helpful in our data collection and investigation.

Thanks for being awesome, and thank you in advance for your cooperation!

AQ map 6, Boss Rush, Monthly event quest, arena for T1Alpha. The A.I take forever to attack. After a combo, heavy, two medium attacks, special attacks the A.I will freeze in spot then walk towards you. Freeze is spot means they just stand there and wait for you to attack. They try to parry you. If you are in arena they do parry you because do the other players masteries. In arena the A.I will not throw a special attack. They just keep running/ walking towards me. I’m not playing the boss rush or herald content until this is fixed. It’s already cost me enough revives.

Here’s a video that I watched yesterday that explains part of it.

https://youtu.be/lErPuafRcWI

DeadPooop said:

Anthalus said:

They have labeled it a BUG so they can't leave it like this...
    The problem is not if they consider it a Bug, the problem is if they are going to fix it quickly or try to milk some extra money on the impatience of individuals, this bug is a fantastic money grab for them. If you gave out a compensation package full of revives and such, and then magically a bug that forces you to burn it all comes out.... can’t knock kabam, it’s a brilliant way to get back your loses, while boosting profits. Just I will probably be one of the few who won’t participate in it lol.
    If they were really smart they would bring out a revive package at an inflated price to get the most out of this “bug”
  • HunterwarriorHunterwarrior Posts: 2

I encountered this in 6.2.6 while exploring. This is occurring in every fight.

We didn't say it's not acting weird, but that it's not a change. We're looking into it, but need the information that Boo asked for earlier so that we can determine what the issue is.

No need to “recollect information” just go to the game, Duel some profile and see what is happening yourself. If you have play the contest before you should notice.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I was in the middle of my Abyss run and I didn't know about this AI issue and it cost me a couple thousand more units than it should've due to the nature of trying to bait out specials, it also added several hours of game play to my time as well.

Personally I want my units back even though I know it will not happen but let me warn people to stay out of the Abyss until this is addressed.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Unio77 said:

So we all know that with the new update a new AI has come out. Most of us have noticed this difference and I have seen that a majority of the community isn't on board with it.

Before the update whenever I would finish a 4 hit combo or any combo for that matter the AI would make the opponent dash towards me while phasing with ghost and I would phase intercept and start another combo and repeat.

Now after the update, the AI no longer dashes in. I tried this across all the different game modes and still nothing. No dash, just standing and blocking. My alliance mates are also experiencing this.

Just out of curiosity is anybody else experiencing this after the latest update, would like to know.

You answered your own question in the second sentence.
    @ItsDamien ya I know that, I just wanted input from a bunch of other people besides my alliance
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Yeah AI is totally passive right now, not fun. Had to use revives and potions in AQ because a 500k health Sasquatch won't throw a special until he's in his wraith phase. Basically no hard content can be completed right now, WAY too risky.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Awesome @Kabam Miike hope it works!
    Anthalus said:

I might get the most hate for this comment, but I don’t think a compensation package for this is necessary. We got a really nice one where even some people got it twice... I mean I didn’t get anything great from my pull, but it was really generous what they gave us. My suggestion is until this is fixed just stick to replenishing your revives and health pots, collect units in arena and just take a step back and enjoy the game. Then go crazy again when it’s fixed.

Yeah.. a week of AQ is important for some alliances, the EQ has certain days for certain rewards... Arenas are affected too...
    People invest money on units, revives, even a Sigil to make energy more efficient to play...
    Your suggestion might work for you but it seems you dont understand how it affected some people, gonna give u one little example.
    Herald difficulty Vision Arkus... Insane power gain while just standing there looking at you and not attacking... A lot of people used revives for failure in the game, they should be compensated.
  • Anonymous94Anonymous94 Posts: 7
    Please fix this issue . After 5 hit combo they stay in normal stance. And when you try to throw light attack you you get doomed . Now its same ai all over the game which is really hard . Please fix this issue @Kabam Miike
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,203 ★★★★
    Anthalus said:

I might get the most hate for this comment, but I don’t think a compensation package for this is necessary. We got a really nice one where even some people got it twice... I mean I didn’t get anything great from my pull, but it was really generous what they gave us. My suggestion is until this is fixed just stick to replenishing your revives and health pots, collect units in arena and just take a step back and enjoy the game. Then go crazy again when it’s fixed.

Well, the compensation we received it was for a maintenance shutdown were we maybe used stuff we couldnt recover, but we werent able to play so we didnt get that affected, but the problem now is that we are able to lose more than what we lost before, a lot of people including me run into events and stuff not knowing bout this, I didnt play since the update and I went into side and event quests and its insane, they gave us 5 revives, I wasted more than 10 revives, all the heals they gave us + some more I had to buy, Boss Rush and Side Quest at max difficulty were soooo annoying and so frustating, and it was more frustrating to had to do it wasting that bunch of stuff I shouldnt be wasting so I think its more fair to receive a compensation now than before, idc about any shards or crystals, i just want the revives and heals or the cost of it in units, i just want it to be fair with us
    DeadPooop said:

Anthalus said:

Yeah.. a week of AQ is important for some alliances, the EQ has certain days for certain rewards... Arenas are affected too...
    People invest money on units, revives, even a Sigil to make energy more efficient to play...
    Your suggestion might work for you but it seems you dont understand how it affected some people, gonna give u one little example.
    Herald difficulty Vision Arkus... Insane power gain while just standing there looking at you and not attacking... A lot of people used revives for failure in the game, they should be compensated.
    Listen, I get it. The amount of revives and health used by some just to force themselves through content was outrageous. But, I immediately noticed that there was an issue when I attempted content and decided to back off until I had more of an understanding of what was going on. There are some who were in the middle of something like LoL or other end game content that were shafted and I believe they should be compensated accordingly. But I would say that if there was one, it should be only a revive and health potion package like the ones That show up from time to time in the unit store.
    I know everyone wants 6* nexus crystals and the moon when discussing compensation, and I wouldn’t say no if it was offered, but it should be fair not just for the players but also for kabam.
  • StarzStarz Posts: 153
    Literally not throwing specials during quests like its area