**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where did your MCOC name come?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Edeuink said:

Lvernon15 said:

Iron_patriot-69
    Iron patriot was my first 3 5 star pulls, and I was also like 12 when name change things came out so I thought the 69 part was funny

Why is your forums name Lvernon15?
    I honestly dunno lol, don’t know why I Made it different from in game
    how do you pronounce it? I always say liver non
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    My forum name is from a character in the 90's X-Men series, the numbers are just random. My in-game name is "Agent_Jo", a combination of my first name, and at the time I chose the name, I was hooked to Marvel's agents of shield xD
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    my name is from the fact a long time ago (on a planet right here) I was scrabbling for a name to use in Quake 2 (yes, I am old) and my dad called me 'sundance' instead of 'sunshine' like he usually did. I liked it and decided to use it, with very few exceptions 'Sundance' became my online name, on games or forums. I had to have something slightly different once or twice because some other bugger had taken Sundance, so I added 2099, as in Marvel 2099. Sundance2099 was the name I used on my Google Play account and thus became my IGN for this. Although my GP name is actually SpiderBloke2099 - a joke reference to Spider-Man 2099 and a British Spidey I made up after ASM2 came out before Spider UK appeared in the Spider-Verse story-line in the comics
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

mine is a play on the song "sicko mode" by Travis Scott. it's kinda a joke between my friends because we consider the song as a joke and I'm thicc in real life, so one day I thought hey! I can combine them

Out of curiosity, what would you do if I said sicko mode was overrated?
    l would love you forever and send social distanced hugs. it's a pretty poopy song
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    My names pretty simple I like Star Wars so I just named myself CosmicSithLord
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    I used to be this name above as the Ultimate Bat Joke was winning every fight by saying “Because I’m Batman.” When Symbiote Supreme came out, so did the name changers. I really like the symbiotic aspect of marvel characters, so I changed it to SymbioteTheBat
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Marcus Rashford (Manchester United #10) is still one of my favorite soccer players.

You mean football...
    I live in America so it’s called SOCCER, but everywhere else it’s called FOOTBALL.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

Marcus Rashford (Manchester United #10) is still one of my favorite soccer players.

You mean football...
    I live in America so it’s called SOCCER, but everywhere else it’s called FOOTBALL.
    I’m in the us but I still call it football by default
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Qacob said:

You mean football...
    I’m in the us but I still call it football by default
    Same
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

mine is a play on the song "sicko mode" by Travis Scott. it's kinda a joke between my friends because we consider the song as a joke and I'm thicc in real life, so one day I thought hey! I can combine them

Lol!
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 381 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Well I've changed my ign long back but it was "romantic and I". I was about to type Roman Reigns from wwe but game wasn't accepting it so I slashed back some words until it gives me romantic in my suggestion so I select it and select 2 more words until it became my then ign. Even now when I typed romantic in my suggestion gives me and I automatically 😂😂😂
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    My big brother came up with it for me many years ago when i was a kid, been using it for games ever since
  • Nothing_hereNothing_here Posts: 97
    I don't have a name. There's nothing.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

I don't have a name. There's nothing.

Then who was phone?
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    No clue.