Where did your MCOC name come?

123457»

Comments

• ABOMBABOMB Posts: 527 ★★★
    My name name is Adam and back when was younger somebody started calling me ABOMB and it stuck. Now everyone calls me that lol
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 215
    My mom told me that as a kid, I was so quiet walking up to people that it was like I lived in the shadows, waiting to strike. Since then it's been my handle whatever I play.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 151 ★★
    edited September 2020
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 210
    edited September 2020

I've enjoyed reading through this! A little weird in some places, but otherwise it's been pretty neat.

Wonder how Kabam boss give nicknames to you and your colleagues? Based on movies, novels, bible, history or something?
    Surely these are not real names 😊
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 238 ★★
    i have a chinese friend whos name is 'yinan', and when you say it it sounds awfully like 'your nan'. So me and a bunch of friends came up with 'ye nans ashes' as a joke.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 558 ★★★
    My in game name is the same as my forum name a and is bereft of imagination, I'm sure anyone can guess where it came from
  • I usually go by the name "Bubbling Teapot" as a nod to one of my favourite light novels - "Overlord". However, the name is too long and blocked by the alliance tag so I decided to stick to Mr. Teapot