**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your thoughts on Heralds of Galactus - Herald Difficulty

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

1. Do you think which day of the Herald Difficulty is easier? What's your team?
2. or, do you pick Herald Difficulty path based on shards vs rank up catalyst?

Your thoughts on Heralds of Galactus - Herald Difficulty 136 votes

Monday
0%
Douce54 1 vote
Tuesday
8%
TJ82SouthfencePHJfinTMNT0080DJMNHStellanMatty_IceKeniutekNightbeat78unoobmeproGiuliameijAceOfDiamond 12 votes
Wednesday
33%
MagicBentonTendersquadzuffyuncsteve53VuDahLvernon15OdachiMixalisJBC89BluestoneRasiloverReferenceAdvTheLegend27AleorxxKyojinxxQuattrucciWozzy101DanasjonTheGrandM4ster 45 votes
Thursday
5%
Vdh2008BulmktScopeotoe987Leathersmw2017RU11011GreekhitMikusik1jayd7 8 votes
Friday
26%
Mr_PlatypusDanielRandSpicyslicerMirage_TurtleSw0rdMasterHammerbro_64RoOOtsThesurvivlistEragonFighterWRIRIKONNotsavage19MeebletonQacobDisgruntled_User_123EtjamaDeaconJerkobsonEinfachSoBonzodavid 36 votes
Saturday
0%
Sunday
2%
Přìņče01odishika123Primevq_2 3 votes
Indifferent, all are the same
5%
Monk1Panchulon21Mcord117TheKiryuGiganteaMasterpuffGOTG 7 votes
I skipped Herald Difficulty
17%
SnakeEyes69Ab_SamadSceptilemaniacHalleyrdxevilGreg2291Colonaut123Jedi_Hawkepsp742Iron_Patriot_is_litArsozjonzerThicco_ModeFiiNCHRenaxqqLucifer1810TwistedTalentzSkyLord7000nwahster32TURTLEGOATPIE 24 votes

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Wednesday
    Basically I count on 6* MS, 4* Doom, 5* GR, 5* Magik and 5* SS.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Wednesday
    I need to practice that aarkus, the path is easy with magik and vodoo. I just run 3 times, first time 3 resus 20%, and the last twice just one, Im trying to figure out how to fight against him.
    Wednesday

I need to practice that aarkus, the path is easy with magik and vodoo. I just run 3 times, first time 3 resus 20%, and the last twice just one, Im trying to figure out how to fight against him.

I follow this video to fight Aarkus
    https://youtu.be/miXnazf_nRM
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Friday
    I go mystic but I have 6*r2 torch and void, then 5* 5/65 CapIW and thing.
    Final slot is a 3/45 Gulk to cut the block damage down. I can do cosmic but I never really feel in control during that vision Aarkus fight.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Thursday
    One of my only problems with the event is that the rewards don't switch every week for the days. I was banking on that to happen so I could farm shards on the tech day, but clearly that's not how that was going to work. Guess I'll just settle for rank up resources.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Maybe not for me.. Don't even have 5 r5 and this need at least 4r4 of same class.. Can't even quit and try again like previous side quest
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Tuesday
    Tuesday was by far the easiest for me. Since I can bring the team I want, instead of only a certain class being usable. I only have 2 or so of every class as a high enough rank for me to complete it.

The difficutly is good, this is where chapter 3 should be in de cavalier eventquest I think. And chapter 1 and 2 should be the difficulty increase between week 1-2 and 3-4 from canadian.

This would allow cavaliers like me to run in ones. And for the better players to explore it while still needing to play properly.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Whichever is the tech day with Mysterio boss

Although I skipped herald difficulty, roster not good enough and I suck. But fair challenge I'd assume for most end game players
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Friday

Tuesday was by far the easiest for me. Since I can bring the team I want, instead of only a certain class being usable. I only have 2 or so of every class as a high enough rank for me to complete it.

The difficutly is good, this is where chapter 3 should be in de cavalier eventquest I think. And chapter 1 and 2 should be the difficulty increase between week 1-2 and 3-4 from canadian.

This would allow cavaliers like me to run in ones. And for the better players to explore it while still needing to play properly.

Hate to break it to you, but with how kabam wants the exploration of cavalier to be difficult for those that have fully explored act 6 (perfectly reasonable of them to want this), this herald difficulty will likely only be chapter 2
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★
    Sunday
    Void is easy when you have elsa
    Wednesday

Void is easy when you have elsa

Even I have 5*r3 Elsa, but honestly the entry ticket system makes me become conservative, thus I only stick to Aarkus boss day only. As long as my 6* MS and 4* Doom are here, Aarkus is not difficult to defeat.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Friday
    6*r2 Human torch and 5/65 capiw takes care of the mystics amazingly well... other slots filled by nick fury cmm and darkhawk for capiw sig abilities.... also when i get to doom i use nick fury first he dies after taking down abt 30% of doom but once he dies ht gets a 20% attack increase and i go in with flame on activated so that makes easy work of the stacked doom
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Friday
    Quake. Need I say more?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Friday
    Qacob said:

Quake. Need I say more?

Yeah, this
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    i have put it off. im planning to rack all my planets up soon tho
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Friday
    Quake and she hulk just wrecks it so idc
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I play only on Aarkus and Mysterio day. Still I have to use some potions and revives.
    Wednesday
    Seems majority of voters here target for shards rather than rank up catalysts.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I haven’t really found any of the shards days difficult, but I haven’t done any catalyst days, nor do I plan on it.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    I, unfortunately, have to skip out on Herald and run epic. Just a tad too hard for me even though I feel like I should be able to complete it. I gotta git gud and rank up my roster a bit
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Thursday
    with the right rooster it's a walk in the park...
    Wednesday
    Bulmkt said:

Right roster is actually the essence of that side quest, that’s why I asked which team player make for the quest.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Thank god for him.
    Wednesday
    xNig said:

Bulmkt said:

Thank god for him.
    Just like an nutrient said: with the balanced foods intake everyone can live a good health.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Wednesday
    6* rank 3 doom just rips it apart
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Friday
    Lvernon15 said:

Showoff
    Wednesday
    Etjama said:

Lvernon15 said:

Showoff
    Almost every post regrading best option in fight must include Quake and Doom, now this post is completed lol.