**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long have you been playing MCOC

How long have you been playing MCOC 70 votes

Less than a year
8%
MathgeekThanks_D19Lobster44Rayaan_2000Cokkiemonster_91Yodabolt21 6 votes
1-2 years
18%
RamadaWoody15DheerockSilver_SagaDnegrin6969BerjibsDretlleSpideyFunkomanan_44Gr8TonyStarkPrincenayarwMrGreekCowabunga 13 votes
2-3 years
10%
QacobMainRoninMattmillernwMuffinBrainodishika123ABOMBAgent_22 7 votes
3-4 years
17%
RasiloverLovejoy72ZombieZeddArsozThicco_ModeH3t3rYa_Boi_28Papicante1APTbOM2015VercingetorixTURTLEGOATPIEDRAGOLA 12 votes
4-5 yeard
22%
TerraAlex13369Sundance_2099RoOOtsShafeeqJedi_HawkeTiger360Toyota_2015Katzastrophe_Od1nTSR6225MasterpuffTheInfintyRenaxqqNEIDER11RhymenocerusThēMandalorian 16 votes
5+ years
22%
World EaterSungjLvernon15JBC89Imthatdamnbad82NojokejaymLilMaddogHTUnsilentHammerbro_64WerewrymAustin555555Ciciliatodot_dittoCtfz35FiiNCHChimi869changa 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Less than a year
    I have been on and off for around 3 years but I have only really played for around 1 year of time
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    4-5 yeard
    4 to 5 years not sure maybe 5 plus years but I dropped the game for 3 weeks in the very beginning of the game after getting my 1st 4 star out of mutant crystal and yeah lots of stories and I remember the rocket raccoon and Groot's Holidays event that was long back and yeah you can go and check out @SpideyFunko he has done a lot of hard work of what happened for the past 5 years in mcoc i.e. the event quests and champions
  • Options
    4-5 yeard
    Wow @Rayaan_2000 your acc is too OP considered to my acc and yeah it has been 4 years + and I am not cavalier yet how stupid I am currently exploring act 5 and yeah hats off to your skills

dude, it is because my account's champions were sold by my younger bro twice so currently, even my account is 1.5 years old

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    4-5 yeard
    Total playtime is 3 years, but my account is 5 years old due to a 2 year break I took.
  • Options
    Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Less than a year
    Shafeeq said:

Wow @Rayaan_2000 your acc is too OP considered to my acc and yeah it has been 4 years + and I am not cavalier yet how stupid I am currently exploring act 5 and yeah hats off to your skills

dude, it is because my account's champions were sold by my younger bro twice so currently, even my account is 1.5 years old

Nah, I don't think I am in any way extremely skilled, it's just incredible 5 star luck which helped me progress you know and nowadays early game progression is much faster than when you started 4 years ago, so getting cavalier in 7 or 8 months isn't such a big deal now at all, it just depends on your 5 star luck
    I bet you could have done it even faster if you started now 🙂🙂
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    3-4 years
    I think about 2-3 years on my first acc and 2-3 for my current. I played very little on my previous one so my progression on my current is far ahead
  • Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    5+ years
    .. I think .. started shortly after it came out ... Jan 2015 .. I think
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    4-5 yeard
    I have the ancient one title so I guess over 4. I never went into a super strong alliance, and usually when alliances start demanding that I treat this game like a 2nd job I leave. So I play mostly solo about half the time I have had game. Which is probably reason I only have 2 maxed 5stars after all these years. But, no ragrets on being solo.
  • Options
    4-5 yeard

Shafeeq said:

Nah, I don't think I am in any way extremely skilled, it's just incredible 5 star luck which helped me progress you know and nowadays early game progression is much faster than when you started 4 years ago, so getting cavalier in 7 or 8 months isn't such a big deal now at all, it just depends on your 5 star luck
    I bet you could have done it even faster if you started now 🙂🙂
    yeah back those days we did not care about god tiers and all and yeah pretty much my resources were sold when my champs were sold and back then you can sell 5 stars too and it is all about my stupid bro and anyways you are right I just got the wake-up call last year December and now I am fine all good just I wasted all my gold and resources back then to max out 4 stars and 3 stars ....
  • Options
    4-5 yeard
    I lost all resources for 100 percent exploring act 1-4... :(
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    4-5 yeard
    march 2015, my first 3 star was og black panther, was so stoked as i duped him. 2x 5000 skill iso bricks.
    there werent even shards or anything like this. and i met my great love in the first alliance i joined @Killabitch
  • Options
    Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
    4-5 yeard

7 and a half month old account, got cavalier last week, I think I'm doing well

Damn, I'm not even Uncollected. I should probably get on that.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    1-2 years
    Shafeeq said:

4 to 5 years not sure maybe 5 plus years but I dropped the game for 3 weeks in the very beginning of the game after getting my 1st 4 star out of mutant crystal and yeah lots of stories and I remember the rocket raccoon and Groot's Holidays event that was long back and yeah you can go and check out @SpideyFunko he has done a lot of hard work of what happened for the past 5 years in mcoc i.e. the event quests and champions

thank you for the shout-out!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5+ years
    Started June 2015
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    5+ years
    I have been playing since hulk buster was added. So I think it was spring 2015 and I haven’t stopped playing since
  • Options
    4-5 yeard

Shafeeq said:

thank you for the shout-out!
    welcome @SpideyFunko
  • Options
    Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    1-2 years
    I started Dec 2018 so over a year and a half
  • Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    4-5 yeard
    I started playing in middle 2016 then near the end of 2016 I deleted the game for almost 2 and half years then around 2019 when endgame came out I remembered this game and I really wanted to start playing again. So i did. And since then I’ve had a blast with the game in the last year and a half
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    4-5 yeard
    This is my 4th year of playing and I can't count. I started 25 December 2016 with the Rocket and Groot event.
  • Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181
    5+ years
    I started in Feb or March of 2015
  • Options
    Lobster44Lobster44 Posts: 147
    Less than a year
    3 months, currently up to 5.1.5, this is my roster
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    3-4 years
    Off and on since as well having to create a new account in 2017 December
  • Options
    5+ years

march 2015, my first 3 star was og black panther, was so stoked as i duped him. 2x 5000 skill iso bricks.
    there werent even shards or anything like this. and i met my great love in the first alliance i joined @Killabitch

I started April of 2015 and then took a two year break, but dude!! exactly!! I vividly remember there not being shards, but I wasn’t sure if it was a progression thing back then. When they introduced shards and there were offers to buy them I quit the game, I was broke and in college. Couldn’t afford to spend money or time to grind for shards haha. All I remember champion wise is prenerf Dr Strange, he was a chunky thicc boi.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I honestly have zero idea. I've taken 2 long breaks from the game though. So I think I've had the account for about 2 years but only played for about 1? I've always been on the forums, even when I wasn't actually playing.