**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst class in the game?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
I know you've seen these polls a lot, but the answer has been Mystic for a long time. Now... I'm not so sure anymore. We've gotten Doom, Claire, Sorcerer Supreme, Longshot, Mojo, Tigra, Sasquatch, SW is even making her appearance as a 5*! So you still think it's Mystic? Or someone else? Share your opinion!

Worst class in the game? 113 votes

Skill
62%
Alfa_PigeonATnix95TerraSungjLvernon15FanoinThatGuyYouSaw235Carlos2504UnsilentRasiloverThesurvivlistMcord117DrDeadpoolDeadpool3000cx23433naikavonshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3Jedi_HawkeKDSuperFlash10 71 votes
Mutant
0%
Zeuszero 1 vote
Tech
17%
TheTAbyssTheManMythLegendMasterduxTheHoodedDormammuAleorMaxGamingGraydroxGreekhitSteelManPapicante1TheInfintyRenaxqqJoshua_EiversQfurynwahster32Gr8TonyStarkSparty6Agent_22ShøckerYodabolt21 20 votes
Cosmic
3%
JChanceH9DJMNHCatapoulpeRayaan_2000 4 votes
Mystic
4%
SnakeEyes69DarkSoulDLXUnidentifiedCreatureDarthPhalking_ov_scrubs 5 votes
Science
10%
uncsteve53IronBlaze09AgentDoom9Colonaut123UltimateBatJokerahul9582084064Iron_Patriot_is_litTimeGenesisJmille85ŘïdđhįmSAFI_KMtnDewStacks 12 votes

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Skill
    All I can do is base this off my roster and my own personal experiences.

Overall, I don’t think any class is weak anymore though
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Skill has a small number of top champs, followed by a fair few really good ones, but after that group the rest are all pretty worthless, and the amount at the top doesn’t carry the lacking bottom

I actually feel similarly to Science. But that might be my own bias due to my top science champs that I own (CAIW She Hulk and HT are the only ones I own at 5* or above).
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Skill is absolutely horrendous other than the top few insane champs
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Besides Stealth, Fury, and Elsa the skill class is pretty horrendous.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Skill
    ItsDamien said:

Lvernon15 said:

Skill has a small number of top champs, followed by a fair few really good ones, but after that group the rest are all pretty worthless, and the amount at the top doesn’t carry the lacking bottom

I actually feel similarly to Science. But that might be my own bias due to my top science champs that I own (CAIW She Hulk and HT are the only ones I own at 5* or above).
    I disagree. I think science, mystic, and mutant are top three classes, not in that order. I think science has a ton of good champs that are still useful for content
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Etm34 said:

and km and maybe night thrasher if you want to stretch it
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Tech
    Mutant: Lots of great champions that can clear lots of content stays up at the top not bad
    Cosmic: Some really great champions in hear also a lot of ok and bad champions along with some great synergy teams so right up there in second
    Science: Has a lot of decent and great champions that can help a lot in some situations but isn't the best so 3rd
    Mystic: has mostly great champions but falls behind in some content so 4th
    Skill: has mostly ok and decent with some exceptions falling in the meme area but has some of the best labyrinth counters and other content slayers that can do great in several ways but then again with the amount on the ok and decent side making it a 5th
    Tech: has a few amazing champions in here but more on the decent and ok champions and the few amount of great champions is out numbered so 6th
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Ægon and a Fury, slight dip, Stealthy, Elsa, NT, and then you fall off the cliff (with champs like Gwenpool and KM acting as the rocks you hit along the way)
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Tech
    For me. It’s tech. KM and BWDO got me uncollected, so I have a soft spot for Skill.

I look at it this way, take the top 5 out of any class.... the worst are tech and mystic for me. The rest of the classes have depth and useful pieces. Mystic has a few that can do things. The tech class though.... not much
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Honestly I think people are underestimating the tech class a little bit. Ghost is one of the best champions in game, warlock has some of the best utiltiy kit in game, Guilly has the best ramp up damage in game. The top champs are beyond solid and on top of that there's champs like sentinel, guardian, starky, new hulkbuster, darkhawk, doc oc, mysterio, etc. I think skill while the best champs shine the rest of the class is pretty lacking.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,452 ★★★★
    Skill
    There's only like 5 good characters
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Skill
    Skill, cosmic and tech are really lacking. They all have the same problem, having 5 of so great champs and the rest are left behind. Skill has a few amazing champs and then the rest are forgettable. The tech class is falling behind. The cosmic class used to be great but there hasn’t been an amazing champ since CMM.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Science
    I voted science because I forgot that skill was a class, otherwise I would’ve voted skill.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Skill
    ItsDamien said:

Lvernon15 said:

Science is so strong at the top, thing torch she hulk cap void all amazing, and of course quake who is just op, and there’s a very solid stack of really solid champs, mrF rulk gulk iw etc, and the bottom is fairly sparse
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Ægon and a Fury, slight dip, Stealthy, Elsa, NT, and then you fall off the cliff (with champs like Gwenpool and KM acting as the rocks you hit along the way)

@SpideyFunko Blade?

i forget blade is in the game
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★

Etm34 said:

and km and maybe night thrasher if you want to stretch it
    Still haven't mentioned aegon!
    And you guys are already saying the class is weak?
    Even old man blade has his days. Also gwenpool.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Kabam have done an amazing job with Science and Mystic over the last two years.
    I hope they'll do the same with Skill and Tech.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Mathgeek said:

Etm34 said:

You are missing a very important one
    Lmao how could I forget Ægon wow
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Science
    Science for me. E
    Etm34 said:

Mathgeek said:

Etm34 said:

You are missing a very important one
    Lmao how could I forget Ægon wow
    Or Blade.
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    My top 4 of each class in no particular order:
    (Mutants) Omega red, domino, arch angel and Emma frost.
    (Techs) G2099, warlock, starky and ghost.
    (Science)Quake, beardo, thing and she hulk.
    (Mystics) Doom, Dr voodoo, symbiote supreme and Claire voyant.
    (Cosmic) Hyperion, Medusa, Corvus and captain marvel.
    (Skill) nick, aegon, stealth spidey and blade.
    Now choose 1 from each class to make a team of 5 that you'll jump into a quest without knowing the defenders, and well know which class you fell is the worst.