Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Jazzyman said:

Hey kabam I have a problem, in your post yall said "The Bosses are still random" Please Explain to me how for the past week I was only getting weapon X

They are random once the map resets... maps only reset when the boss is beaten... beat the boss and then you get another random boss (which could be the exact same as the previous one)
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Jazzyman said:

Hey kabam I have a problem, in your post yall said "The Bosses are still random" Please Explain to me how for the past week I was only getting weapon X

I've only gotten both mags alternating between each other. And there was an Emma once.
    Always demolish both of them with havok.
  • JazzymanJazzyman Member Posts: 18
    Well if I do have to beat wolverine then does anyone got any tips to help
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Member Posts: 407 ★★★
    I know some people from my alliance that were banned for 7 days, and now that they can log-in again into the game, they still have the champs that they opened with the extra shards from the side eq
    Wasn't Kabam supposed to remove the extra rewards?
    I would happily take a 7 day ban if I was suppose to keep the extra rewards (but 'unfortunately' I didn't exploit it)
  • Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Member Posts: 170
    Jazzyman said:

Well if I do have to beat wolverine then does anyone got any tips to help

don't get hit best advice I came upon
  • Forgotten2Forgotten2 Member Posts: 173 ★★
    My mini account cleared with 3 and 4* and 1 r1 5* champs you dont need 6* . Even a 3* corvus glaive can beat emma
    Spoony said:

I keep going in fights with Storm Pyramid X as the "Random" mutant champ, and Emma Frost as the boss. I try to do the Legendary category, but because of Emma, I cant get past her because I have no 6 star champ (as of posting this) and I'm missing out on 15k 5* shards which is really Important to me Right now

• User121077User121077 Member Posts: 2
    I may have missed this, but is there any bonus for 100% exploration of one map? Not being greedy, just curious.
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    Whaaaat said:

I know some people from my alliance that were banned for 7 days, and now that they can log-in again into the game, they still have the champs that they opened with the extra shards from the side eq
    Wasn't Kabam supposed to remove the extra rewards?
    I would happily take a 7 day ban if I was suppose to keep the extra rewards (but 'unfortunately' I didn't exploit it)

Could a mod address this please?
  • Gsmooth21Gsmooth21 Member Posts: 8
    If you get the featured crystal and hold on to it will it change with the next batch of champs?
  • Gsmooth21Gsmooth21 Member Posts: 8
    Gsmooth21 said:

If you get the featured crystal and hold on to it will it change with the next batch of champs?

@Kabam Boo
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    @Gsmooth21 No! If you purchased VW then it's not going to evolve in Mercedes LOL. Purchased crystal batch is not going to change after next featured crystal batch update!:) But you can save shards for next one!;)
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
    lets hope Kabam learns from this event and makes the next one as good with less bugs
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Member Posts: 32
    RO53TT1 said:

This may have been posted, I really didn't have time to read them all, but I misunderstood what this event was in a way, so I was under the impression that there's 28 paths & 35 keys, so I apparently & mistakenly thought we'd run all 28 paths on a difficulty then use the other 7 left over keys for a did difficulty but 1 path just cost me 2 keys, so looks like I was dead wrong, anyone else misunderstand this event??

U know in the back of my mind I felt like kabam was being overly generous with this side quest and that's out of character, if it's to good it's prob to good to be true I guess.

The “two key” paths actually unlock two paths...
  • Cpt9ToesCpt9Toes Member Posts: 32
    RO53TT1 said:

This may have been posted, I really didn't have time to read them all, but I misunderstood what this event was in a way, so I was under the impression that there's 28 paths & 35 keys, so I apparently & mistakenly thought we'd run all 28 paths on a difficulty then use the other 7 left over keys for a did difficulty but 1 path just cost me 2 keys, so looks like I was dead wrong, anyone else misunderstand this event??

U know in the back of my mind I felt like kabam was being overly generous with this side quest and that's out of character, if it's to good it's prob to good to be true I guess.

The “two key” paths actually unlock two paths...
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★
    Including today’s objective, I count 18 more Platinum Jones entry keys available. Does that sound correct?

Dr. Zola
    I have to admit this is one of the best events for pure rewards collection and Summoner choice in a while. Thank you.

And I count 10 more lockers after today, in case anyone’s wondering.

Dr. Zola
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    1 more after today...correct @DrZola ?
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    One last key tomorrow indeed, it will be sad to see this event go, it was glorious ! Hopefully it will come back in the future B)
    All over but the crying now @BowTieJohn

Dr. Zola