**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

5000 6* shards? You've got my attention

This month at 10,000...

Not complaining. Just saying. 😂
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Etjama said:

This month at 10,000...

But we are gonna get the cavalier difficulty this month
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Meebleton said:

So if we want to get the Platinumpool piece and the fabulous crystals do we have to do epic instead of legendary and lose out on a lot of rewards, or am I missing something. I don't get why they couldn't put the Platpool stuff in legendary as well

you could probably skip out on one of the paths that has stuff you don't need
  • KaspyKaspy Posts: 155 ★★★
    So we can get 2 5* awakening gems this month? Am I reading that right?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

@Kabam Boo please can I have a translation???

What I gathered was no energy sweet rewards difficulty gates ( which I assume is progression based.)
    Kabam Boo said:

1. The treasure chest contents will be the same for all of you!
    2. Once the path is unlocked, the Key is gone but the path will remain open!

so we can wait for people to explore stuff and then we find the paths with stuff we want?
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    good thing i speak pirate
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    Is the rewards and opponents known before we unlock any path.. I mean can I choose awakening gem path or it will be hidden?? Also can we explore multiple difficulties? Since we get only 28 keys.. Can we explore 14 path of legendary and 14 from epic?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I loved this. Hahah.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    You guys should make a video on how each monthly SQ work cuz I’m so confused
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I....what?!?!
    Since when did jack sparrow start writing the side eq stuff?
    Kabam Boo said:

why is the path unlocked after we finish it? there's no reason to rerun it right?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    So we can fully explore 1 difficulty, and do 7x paths on a lower one?
    If we can choose the rewards then it would be cool as well
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We dock at the Island of Krakoa, on September 2, 2020.

From there, it will be up to you to defeat the resident Mutants, and any of the Island’s other rogue inhabitants, that guard the chests and claim the hidden treasures of Krokoa.

What is it, Krakoa or Krokoa?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    My best interpretation is if you complete all 28 paths in the same difficulty you'll get all the rewards listed. All of those rewards are distributed randomly in a treasure chest on each path. The reason why I think it's random is they are in a chest and not in plain sight like in rifts. Then you get an extra 7 chances at random rewards of a different difficulty.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    QuikPik said:

My best interpretation is if you complete all 28 paths in the same difficulty you'll get all the rewards listed. All of those rewards are distributed randomly in a treasure chest on each path. The reason why I think it's random is they are in a chest and not in plain sight like in rifts. Then you get an extra 7 chances at random rewards of a different difficulty.

Not exactly completely random. The star of the chest denotes the type of rewards. That should give you a plan.
  • DRAGON_ZEEDRAGON_ZEE Posts: 58
    My head is spinning after reading this 🤯
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    What star chests can the Mouth piece and Fabulous crystals be found in?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

This only confuses me further. What interests me: can I scout ahead or do I need to go blind? If I get KO, can I quit and re-enter or not?
    Hey Boo, you said that the path remains open after you've unlocked it. Does that mean you can quit out of the quest, go back in and be able to retry that same path for rewards? Cause if so, that's awesome. I've never been a fan of one-shot side quests like this month's.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Which chests are the fabulous crystals and platinumpool parts categorized as?
  • XZANDER44XZANDER44 Posts: 24
    6star shards r pretty low
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

This month at 10,000...

You guys are forgetting we get the new cav eq difficulty this month too. That will absolutely have 6* shards there.
    Buttehrs said:

Etjama said:

This month at 10,000...

You guys are forgetting we get the new cav eq difficulty this month too. That will absolutely have 6* shards there.
    I'm not forgetting anything. Not complaining. Just stating a fact.