**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    So any updates it’s been almost 4 hours? I completely fine waiting just wondering when it will be ready to go back in to
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Is it back yet?
  • Options
    DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    SparkAlot said:

This is what I mean...

How is someone who doesn't read forums suppose to know what is what?

It should tell people what Prestige level each key is rated for, the default is key 2, which is equal to what Prestige?

tap on the key. They provide descriptions.
  • Options
    Bahubali said:

Kabam Boo said:

We have noted your concerns, folks! We are doing our very best to ensure the smoothest return of your Island adventure. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Again, please trust that the team is considering the best possible solutions for everybody to resume your Island adventure as quickly, and smoothly, as possible!

Also, as many players mentioned, please mention difficulty level on each key.. That would be easy to understand instead of looking for colors or whatever..
    just tap on the key icon. It has description on which difficulty it unlocks.
  • Options
    For those wondering which key to select, just tap on the key. There will be popup explaining its use.

• Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Will the Treasure island be fixed today or tomorrow
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I'm on the other side of the world so I didn't see the quest before it was taken down. Can anyone tell me how many fights per path are in the Legendary Difficulty? Also, are they noded too much and at what PI? I'm only UC and I found Canadian Difficulty to be pretty doable but Herald Difficulty was difficult but can be manageable only with the right counter. I might plan on taking it to help me get Cavalier.
  • Options

I'm on the other side of the world so I didn't see the quest before it was taken down. Can anyone tell me how many fights per path are in the Legendary Difficulty? Also, are they noded too much and at what PI? I'm only UC and I found Canadian Difficulty to be pretty doable but Herald Difficulty was difficult but can be manageable only with the right counter. I might plan on taking it to help me get Cavalier.

There about three fight per fight plus boss and no there not nodes
  • Options

Thanks! Are the PI too high like 50k?
  • Options

No if u can do the uncollected quest then u can do legend their about the same
  • Options

Thanks a lot! That's a relief!
  • Options
    ProtomanProtoman Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike what is going to happen to the people who only used the bug a few times like 2 extra times ?
  • Options

Thanks a lot! That's a relief!
    Np
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    So someone may have asked and answered this but there's alot of messages to read so just gonna ask anyway.

So can we save up the ISO keys and run multiple paths/per key or do they have to be ran the day you earn the key??
  • Options
    Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

Nix2222 said:

It isn’t fair and a temporary ban is a small slap on the wrist when people are getting 9+ Awakening gems. Sends the wrong message that cheating is worth it.

But what about the people who did it on accidentally , it isn't fair people took advantage of this event but I don't think an temporary or permanent ban should be in effect
    Take away the rewards and start over to make it fair. Those who blatantly abused it (like the 9 awake I g gems) should get a long ban or more. Kabam cannot let people keep these rewards and consider it fair.
  • Options
    Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

It isn’t fair and a temporary ban is a small slap on the wrist when people are getting 9+ Awakening gems. Sends the wrong message that cheating is worth it.

But what about the people who did it on accidentally , it isn't fair people took advantage of this event but I don't think an temporary or permanent ban should be in effect
    Take away the rewards and start over to make it fair. Those who blatantly abused it (like the 9 awake I g gems) should get a long ban or more. Kabam cannot let people keep these rewards and consider it fair.
    There are so many flaws in it what u want done witch can't be done
  • Options
    RO53TT1 said:

So someone may have asked and answered this but there's alot of messages to read so just gonna ask anyway.

So can we save up the ISO keys and run multiple paths/per key or do they have to be ran the day you earn the key??

you can save up the keys. you can only open 1 path per key. once the path is opened, it stays open. you can rerun the path, but you will not get the same reward again. reward from the chest is only available once.
    There was a bug where players rerun the path and keep on getting the same reward over and over again.
  • Options
    America_151America_151 Posts: 10
    Ok I just got the jist of it what rewards are we talking about, I have not been on here for a while
  • Options
    Aleor said:

Nix2222 said:

Nix2222 said:

Taking away rewards is fair. Banning people is not. Some probably didn't even know how it should work
    Oy come on there's no way you can make up for the rewards... the guys who exploited it like hell have to be banned bruv...
  • Options

If you know it is a bug and you exploit it you know you are doing something wrong. Doing something wrong knowingly should always be punished. A ban seems too hard for me. Just ban them from this quest. Or if you can check how many times they did it. restrict the amount of days they can enter.
    This way the rewards will equal out to everyone.

Well yeah but you can't even out the rewards unless everyone is allowed to rerun the quest. As I mentioned above some guys got 20 5* ags and another got 31 5* featureds... So it would be better if they removed all the rewards and then banned them for 3-5 days...