**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A Summoner's Life For Me!

Comments

• DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    DariusYi said:

Can we see the content of the treasure chest before unlocking the path?

It's a good thing that once we unlock the path, it remains open. This way i can quit and bring different set of champs if my initial try doesn't work out, as compared to burning an entry ticket.
    I hope there won't be any bug once released. Sounds like a complicated programming that Kabam hasn't done before. Normally it's entry ticket.
    I'm hoping for the best since this would be a great Side EQ mechanic.

Got an answer to my own question.

1-Star Chests:
    Gold, sweet Gold

2-Star Chests:
    Hero Crystals or Hero Crystal Shards

3-Star Chests:
    Catalyst Fragments, Catalysts or Catalyst Crystals

4-Star Chests:
    Signature Stone Crystals or Awakening Gem Crystal
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I think the map will be locked. You can't see the chests.
  • Adios50Adios50 Posts: 38
    Platinumpool Pieces choose Idea @Kabam Miike
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    So, we can pick and do only one difficulty?
  • Can anyone send me a picture of the epic difficulty for the iso key
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    angrealex said:

Can anyone send me a picture of the epic difficulty for the iso key

They seem pretty easy. Legendary is equivalent to Epic quests this time, with slightly raised difficulty.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Question, do we have to choose between Epic and Legendary? I was planning on doing Legendary, but I want the Platpool Crystals. Are there only a limited amount of Entries?
    Nevermind. I just realized I only need 1 run on Epic if I can figure out where he is. Lol. Thanks anyway.
  • TopodesignTopodesign Posts: 3
    I was mid-run when the event disappeared, will you give back the key I lost? @Kabam Miike
  • ZoneX95ZoneX95 Posts: 31
    edited September 2020
    Yo ho ho where'd the treasure quest go, yo ho he no awakening for me. Some ppl got it and the rest of us can suck it. + Lost the key. Thanks kabam, you hit the rock bottom & someone hands you a shovel.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

This is what I mean...

How is someone who doesn't read forums suppose to know what is what?

It should tell people what Prestige level each key is rated for, the default is key 2, which is equal to what Prestige?

Im guessing tier 4 is the hardest one but thats a crappy effort on naming item here.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Seriously Kabam? You changed the rewards on Uncollected difficulty on month event? Now is less shards than usual?? Same on you @kabam team!!!

try reading
    SparkAlot said:

This is what I mean...

It should tell people what Prestige level each key is rated for, the default is key 2, which is equal to what Prestige?

There are colors.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    so tier 1 is heroic and tier 4 is legendary correct?
    SparkAlot said:

SparkAlot said:

This is what I mean...

There are colors.
    Colors are even more confusing. It makes it seem like pick key 2 for Mutant, Key 3 for Skill, Key 4 for Mystic.
    What? No. There are colors to the Keys guarding the Gates. Besides that, it's not that hard to discern. Legendary is the highest. Next down is Epic, etc.
  • Thebg_JThebg_J Posts: 48
    The colors are sooooo obvious right?

So what one is master?

Master is usually purple for EQ’s right!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

SparkAlot said:

This is what I mean...

There are colors.
    If you click on the icon of the key it tells you which difficulty. I figured that out on my own this morning.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

So what Chest can the "Beautiful Mouth of the Fabulous One" be found in, or is it a separate Rewards for beating an Ambush Platinumpool, or maybe a separate Path with a unique Key?

I agree I'd like to know. I just became uncollected near the end of last month and got my first piece of Platinum Pool and now hoping to get another piece.
  • Does anyone know what path to take to get the 5* featured
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We have noted your concerns, folks! We are doing our very best to ensure the smoothest return of your Island adventure. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Again, please trust that the team is considering the best possible solutions for everybody to resume your Island adventure as quickly, and smoothly, as possible!

Also, as many players mentioned, please mention difficulty level on each key.. That would be easy to understand instead of looking for colors or whatever..