**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WHY REMOVE 6* SHARDS FROM UC COMPLETION KABAM?!

Comments

• Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    all these changes have no positive effects. my reasoning behind these actions is the following in my opinion

-- they moved some of the rewards from completion to exploration. this forces you to spend more energy to do exploration 100%. which in turns forces you to buy more energy refills and more energy refills more units spent. this move also forces you to spend more time in the game (where the quality of life improvement here???) Would Kabam reduce the energy requirement from UC Event Quest since now Cavalier would be the most difficult event? I would hate to see Cavalier Difficulty have 4 or 5 energy requirement per tile.

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I suspect UC is going to become a bit easier since it is no longer the top difficulty, as was the case with Master when UC was introduced. If this is the case, I can see why they might move some things to exploration rewards. I don't have a problem with it.

did kabam mention the decrease in difficulty for the UC Event Quest?
    I don't think they have said anything definitive but they have explained how the hardest difficulty works as opposed to the other difficulties so it seems likely.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Jaded said:

The rewards aren’t worth the energy unless I have spare energy, so I usually only did completion. So much for that.

Your energy wasn’t worth 100% uncollected? 😂 That’s some #fakenews. The rewards were outdated but not worthless. If this was your take on uncollected then why complain about anything? You are obviously going to do what you want to do, and that won’t change.
    It’s an opinion, not news. You obviously don’t understand. If my options are to do a path of act 6, explore lower difficulties for units, do do uc difficulty, the only reason I would do uc difficulty is if I had nothing else to use the energy on.
    I’m not sure what you’re on. I understand some people don’t do monthly quests just like some people don’t do arenas. But you speak like uncollected event quest is/was beneath you. Your options are your options. Act 6 is permanent content, no need to rush it. Monthly quests are not permanent, hence energy goes to the difficulty you will complete. It isn’t “extra” energy to be put towards cycling content. Extra energy would be considered doing completion on lesser difficulties for units.

Maybe, just maybe listen to people before complaining about something that only effects those that could not 100% uncollected event quest. If you are choosing not to do monthly quests at all, then your complaint is pretty Much null in void.

You choose to do whatever you want in game. But it’s pointless to come to the forums to complain about a change that doesn’t apply to you.
    It’s not beneath me, but it’s not a priority either. It would rather do act 6 because it brings me closer to more r3 6* champions. And it has other great rewards. Plus it’s not boring. I always complete uc eq because that’s really obviously necessary. But I’d rather do act 6 than explore. Also I know this is terrible for those who can’t explore it, and I previously stated I would rather do lower difficulties for units because those yield titles, and units that can be used for future abyss runs. And this thread is a complaint that I was standing by. And still do. Also, what are you on?
  • Options
    BurroBurro Posts: 82
    IMO the 6* shards from monthly EQ should have always been in exploration only. Out of the monthly UC EQ rewards the best ones are the 6* shards and the t5bc shards. The 6* shards and t5bc shards should only be in exploration with the 5* shards and t2a shards in completion. The best rewards need to be for the hardest (or longest) accomplishment. If you can’t do exploration every month that’s fine. Use the completion rewards to keep developing your roster so that you can do exploration every month.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

The rewards aren’t worth the energy unless I have spare energy, so I usually only did completion. So much for that.

What else are you using your energy on that can get you 2500 6* shards and 9k t5b that you're only budgeting your spare energy on this?
    You can read right? Already said what id rather use energy on.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    og_steele said:

Jaded said:

The amount hasn’t changed, just when you get them. If you’re complaining because you are unable to complete uncollected event quest to 100% explored than that’s your goal.

If you can’t 100% it then...keep trying.
    This is how people progress. Hit a wall, figure out how to move the wall, proceed past the wall.

This is a horrible take . A lot of ppl can’t 100% Uncollected EQ so being able to get those 6* shards from at least completion isn’t a huge help.

Not to mention, they boosted everything in uncollected BUT the amount of shards you get for 6*. Couldn’t even give these guys an extra 500 6* shards.

Seems like a real **** thing for Kabam to do.

If people are struggling to explore UC, they shouldn't be worrying about 6* shards. People seem to try and skip over stages of progression to speed up what they do, and that just doesn't work. UC can be explored with maxed out 4* champs, but because people are now so hyper focused on getting 6* champs, they overlook ranking up 4*.

Focusing on 4* and 5* roster is more important than worrying about 2500 6* shards for a champ that you'll get 4 months later that most likely won't be what you need or want.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    They just moved the 6 star shards to 100% exploration so just 100% the quest
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

og_steele said:

Jaded said:

The amount hasn’t changed, just when you get them. If you’re complaining because you are unable to complete uncollected event quest to 100% explored than that’s your goal.

If you can’t 100% it then...keep trying.
    This is how people progress. Hit a wall, figure out how to move the wall, proceed past the wall.

This is a horrible take . A lot of ppl can’t 100% Uncollected EQ so being able to get those 6* shards from at least completion isn’t a huge help.

Not to mention, they boosted everything in uncollected BUT the amount of shards you get for 6*. Couldn’t even give these guys an extra 500 6* shards.

Seems like a real **** thing for Kabam to do.

If people are struggling to explore UC, they shouldn't be worrying about 6* shards. People seem to try and skip over stages of progression to speed up what they do, and that just doesn't work. UC can be explored with maxed out 4* champs, but because people are now so hyper focused on getting 6* champs, they overlook ranking up 4*.

Focusing on 4* and 5* roster is more important than worrying about 2500 6* shards for a champ that you'll get 4 months later that most likely won't be what you need or want.
    I don’t think that’s fair. Clearing got 900 shards IIRC (600 plus 100 per chapter). You build slowly towards a 6-star the same way master helps you build slowly for a 5. I had a window where I was clearing UC and would 100% 1-2 chapters. That was 1100-1300 shards...not groundbreaking but enough to accrue over time.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I don't get the point of moving the 6 stars crystal shards to exploration rewards instead of completion rewards....

Maybe the UC will be a little bit easier to do ? Let's see if its really worth complaining ;)
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Every critic is saying need time

They removing rewards we WAS getting to now it’s screw you

So how r we to progress if that’s how we was

Sorry but it’s a bad change
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Piviot said:

Every critic is saying need time

They removing rewards we WAS getting to now it’s screw you

So how r we to progress if that’s how we was

Sorry but it’s a bad change

The same way you progressed from master to UC. You do the maximum you can without spending too much.
    If you can 100% finish you'll be happy and know you have progressed.
    If not, well either spend more or train more in order to be able to regularly finish UC EQ.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    This is part of a continuous pattern. When kabam gives us one thing they take another away. Has been true for a long time so really nothing new. Giving us the gold some have whined about, iso others have whined about, t2a still others have whined about and are taking shards away in return for giving them to us. Really isn't a surprise! Just more appeasing of one group at the expense of all others. Like our new war matchmaking.