**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY REMOVE 6* SHARDS FROM UC COMPLETION KABAM?!

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I can complete UC 100% each month but I don't want to as it isn't and never has been fun.
    Repetitive quest content never has been hence why bar 2 months maybe I have only ever done 1 completion run on day 1 (I play along with Seatin on launch day) and after that its done for me.

I beat the bosses on an easy path, why in the hell would I go back and do it harder on nodded paths 6 more times lol?! The rewards don't justify it and still don't going forward.

Was so hyped for new champ info today and this dumb EQ move by Kabam as sucked all the fun out of the day by simply being their stingy stupid selves again 🙄

I’m the same way. Plus I value my time. I’d rather do something that is at least a little challenging/fun.
    You'd rather do something a little challenging so you only run the easy path? Makes sense. I guess those of us who 100% must not value our time.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

This is part of a continuous pattern. When kabam gives us one thing they take another away. Has been true for a long time so really nothing new. Giving us the gold some have whined about, iso others have whined about, t2a still others have whined about and are taking shards away in return for giving them to us. Really isn't a surprise! Just more appeasing of one group at the expense of all others. Like our new war matchmaking.

They aren't taking shards away...
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I can complete UC 100% each month but I don't want to as it isn't and never has been fun.
    Repetitive quest content never has been hence why bar 2 months maybe I have only ever done 1 completion run on day 1 (I play along with Seatin on launch day) and after that its done for me.

I beat the bosses on an easy path, why in the hell would I go back and do it harder on nodded paths 6 more times lol?! The rewards don't justify it and still don't going forward.

Was so hyped for new champ info today and this dumb EQ move by Kabam as sucked all the fun out of the day by simply being their stingy stupid selves again 🙄

I’m the same way. Plus I value my time. I’d rather do something that is at least a little challenging/fun.
    You'd rather do something a little challenging so you only run the easy path? Makes sense. I guess those of us who 100% must not value our time.
    Doing completion took very little-no time. 100%ing was not fun, and it is insanely boring. I play this game for fun, not to bore myself.
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    This is what Kabam always do...
    Talking about update is finishing like that more or same effort for less.
    Some players are unable to finish with 100% exploration and the little amount of 6* is giving a hope for progress.
    Now when 6* shards are removed and 5* shard amount nerf, will be much harder to ramp up.
    So it mean game is only for big fela and those who using Unitman as main champ.

Thank you Kabam you know how make players happy!!!!
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★

all these changes have no positive effects. my reasoning behind these actions is the following in my opinion

-- they moved some of the rewards from completion to exploration. this forces you to spend more energy to do exploration 100%. which in turns forces you to buy more energy refills and more energy refills more units spent. this move also forces you to spend more time in the game (where the quality of life improvement here???) Would Kabam reduce the energy requirement from UC Event Quest since now Cavalier would be the most difficult event? I would hate to see Cavalier Difficulty have 4 or 5 energy requirement per tile.

Dude... You get a whole month. You get energies from solo and alliance events and the calendar (which aren't needed). You can easily explore 1 difficulty in a month. I use to explore UC, Master, and Heroic all in a month without buying energy. I just don't care to do heroic anymore. But anyway, it can easily be done. Doubt they're gunna up the energy seeing how it wasn't done in act 6.
  • HaamertailHaamertail Posts: 109
    If you look in game, the "completion rewards" they mention are only the total of all 3 chapters. Removed the final completion rewards all together
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Kavya30 said:

I’m an intermediate f2p player and have completed 6.2 and explored act 5. Honestly these changes do not effect me at all as I’ll anyways end up exploring it within 2-3 days as I usually do. But I do see the problem of removing the shards from completion as there are new UC players who can only manage to complete and not explore. I was one of them and it actually took me 2-3 months to fully explore UC. The bosses and sometimes the path nodes can be real tough and these new 2 champs look insane. Rewards overall are pretty much the same and some even improved but yeah it would’ve been better for new UC players to get those shards and sig stones on completion. And somebody also said they find it boring to explore it? Come on really, then it is honestly your fault and you cannot complain about it.

this 100%. Its a pretty substantial buff for some stuff, and for someone like me who still gets value out of uc for pretty easy content, its a good thing. for newer players, it's not too hot, especially because there's a dedicated easy path for newer players

Move the 6* shards and 5* sig stones crystal from completion to exploration is not good. They give us t4cc crystals, 4* shards and ISO instead. It feels like a joke.
    They made UC quest harder this month with some bs nodes here and there. Now they take some of the best rewards from completion, forcing us to do 100% to get the things we used to get only for completion. If its not broken, dont fik it Kabam.

bs nodes in uc😂😂😂
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Agree.. My jr account doesnt have roster for exploration. So, I usually do completion for 6* shards.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★

Has there been an update on this? Has it been changed back yet for next months going forward??

No

This is total BS. Kabam effectively took away the opportunity for not-yet cavaliers to acquire 6* shards. For cavaliers nothing changes, as they can explore UC anyway. But for all the rest, that is at least 700 6* shards less each month. Nobody asked for this nerf (it is a nerf, no doubt about it) and it should be reverted immediately.

it is a bad thing for those who can't explore each month, but there is a substantial increase of some rewards for those who explore. they probably could have put some more rewards for completion tho
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Kavya30 said:

I’m an intermediate f2p player and have completed 6.2 and explored act 5. Honestly these changes do not effect me at all as I’ll anyways end up exploring it within 2-3 days as I usually do. But I do see the problem of removing the shards from completion as there are new UC players who can only manage to complete and not explore. I was one of them and it actually took me 2-3 months to fully explore UC. The bosses and sometimes the path nodes can be real tough and these new 2 champs look insane. Rewards overall are pretty much the same and some even improved but yeah it would’ve been better for new UC players to get those shards and sig stones on completion. And somebody also said they find it boring to explore it? Come on really, then it is honestly your fault and you cannot complain about it.

Agree. You only can access this difficulty if you completed act 5.2.6. There has been an easy path with the exact reason to give new UC players the ability to complete the UC monthly quest for some good rewards, and progress their account so they can explore it fully in the future. Kabam took that away with no good reason.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Please change this back! I only recently was able to become uncollected and can't beat the non easy paths in the EQ at this point even with r5 5*. I wasn't looking forward to how long it would take to get a 6* from just getting some of the chapter completion and maybe quest completion rewards but at least there was a way to do it.

You've now made accessing 6* champs even more difficult which seems contrary to the normal progression. Usually the longer a new rank/rarity of champ or resource is available the more ways there are to obtain it, not less. Please reconsider this change that only serves to hurt less skilled players.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

This is total BS. Kabam effectively took away the opportunity for not-yet cavaliers to acquire 6* shards. For cavaliers nothing changes, as they can explore UC anyway. But for all the rest, that is at least 700 6* shards less each month. Nobody asked for this nerf (it is a nerf, no doubt about it) and it should be reverted immediately.

it is a bad thing for those who can't explore each month, but there is a substantial increase of some rewards for those who explore. they probably could have put some more rewards for completion tho
    That's the issue: not everyone can explore. I'm fine with the previous arrangement, you would gain 1,200 6* shards for exploring the final quest, while completion yielded only 700 6* shards. But now they changed it to zero. ZERO. It is explore or nothing.

Previous arrangement was not broken. It didn't need fixing. It should be reverted. PERIOD.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Previous arrangement was not broken. It didn't need fixing. It should be reverted. PERIOD.

Nah. They should keep it the same. I like the tears. Period.

That's the issue: not everyone can explore. I'm fine with the previous arrangement, you would gain 1,200 6* shards for exploring the final quest, while completion yielded only 700 6* shards. But now they changed it to zero. ZERO. It is explore or nothing.

yeah I think it would have been fine if they just added rewards to exploration and a little to completion
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    So there isn’t anymore completion for the 3 chapters in uncollected? 🤡🤡🤡