**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav difficulty - just not fun.

Comments

• Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    GOTG said:

mydnight said:

But, it's not fun. That's the main point. Games are supposed to be enjoyable? I play this game.

That's like telling a kid that doesn't totally enjoy basketball to get off the court and stop playing just because the coach isn't good.

Your opinion isn't holding any value because it's selfish. Period.
    Lol.

"Nobody can have opinions other than what I think!"

Super selfish.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

mydnight said:

How can you guys not think 5 minute fights are boring? I finished lab. Also not enjoyable.

God.

So nothing enjoyable for you. I wonder why are you still here. Find other games. No one misses you I promise.
    Lol.

Ok, back onto the topic. Ignore the troll.
  • Options
    I said tone down the health pools and it would be fine. Makes all the sense in the world.
  • Options
    GOTG said:

mydnight said:

I said tone down the health pools and it would be fine. Makes all the sense in the world.

For what? I do not want to play 2 Uncollected difficulty every month, one is more than enough.

180-250k health pools would be the next logical step up. A logical scale.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    mydnight said:

If a 4/40 can finish fights in 40 hits, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the health pools.
  • Options
    I think it was enjoyable and also lack corvus and hardly use ghost. It is fun and makes you think and use different champ combos in my opinion
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Even though that's cherry picking capiw on the science quest, the right cosmic, mystic, or skill 4*s can absolutely smoke fights in no more than 80 so hits in around a couple of minutes. If you have the right 5*s ranked its an absolute joke in most cases
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I actually thoroughly enjoyed this content. I just would have liked a bit more from rewards. And a selector from the 4* objective.
  • Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    You guys don't like its rewards but it's monthly event quest, resources are overflowing right now.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    mydnight said:

How is 5 minutes per fight fun? I don't get it.

None of the fights last 5 minutes unless maybe you’re using a 4* for one of the bosses?
    I used 4/55 Quake for magik and even that didn’t take 5 minutes.
    You can say it’s not fun for you personally but don’t go spouting nonsense along with it.
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    i found the nodes to be boring as hell. Most of the nodes force you to use one champ for an entire chapter. I like using my entire squad just to switch things up.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I dunno about long fights, but my rank 3 5* guilly 2099 is still ending fights in like...60 hits even in the last quest with class disadvantage, and without any extra synergies or boosts from the nodes.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    I’m love cavalier mode just the rewards leak a few things.
  • Options
    mydnight said:

Look, I stated I didn't find it fun. You guys saying, "well, it ACTUALLY IS fun bc I think it's fun" doesn't sway my opinion.

EQ used to be a casual thing to finish between working on permanent content for some useful, albeit outdated, stuff.

Cav plays like a variant, but with much less rewards.

You’re entitled to your opinion, people are disagreeing with your opinion as is their right. I also disagree, I found it fun personally even just running through with my 4*. I have a very limited 4* roster so it made me think a lot more than I usually have to in monthly content. Outside of Magik and the biohazard/mutant node the difficulty was spot on. Hard enough to be able to open out some of my decent 5/6* but equally simple enough that I could handle it with 4*.
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    mydnight said:

I don't have corvus or ghost. I'm also f2p. I'm using what was given to me.

Anyone who uses them on 90% of the content and says "x is easy" doesn't need to reply to this thread.

I have Doom, Aegon, Quake, Corvus and alot of other God Tiers.

However I'm currently up to 3.2 with 4*s and it's been a wildly fun experience. Nobody is forcing you to do Cavalier, but don't speak for everyone else. My A team has largely been on the back burner this quest.
  • Options
    I feel like I'm Dee Snider facing the Senate committee on Metal music in this thread.

Ok, I guess I'll answer similarly.

I didn't like it. I didn't say it was hard. I didn't complain. I said the fights were long.

If you don't like my opinion, stop replying to this thread and don't listen to Twisted Sister.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    mydnight said:

How is 5 minutes per fight fun? I don't get it.

better question, why is it taking you 5 minutes per fight? what quality champs are you using. I dont get it. They have less health than most war nodes.
  • Options
    Mcoc_alMcoc_al Posts: 46
    mydnight said:

I don't have corvus or ghost. I'm also f2p. I'm using what was given to me.

Anyone who uses them on 90% of the content and says "x is easy" doesn't need to reply to this thread.

You pretty much can't us corvus for any of this months eq, that said I am on the last chapter and have found looking outside the box really helpful, 6 star Angela wrecked buffed up domino, which was the fight I was most worried about. I agree that the rewards should be changed, but the challenge and difficulty is pretty much spot on
  • Options
    BerenhpBerenhp Posts: 51
    mydnight said:

But, it's not fun. That's the main point. Games are supposed to be enjoyable? I play this game.

That's like telling a kid that doesn't totally enjoy basketball to get off the court and stop playing just because the coach isn't good.

That's relative. I had a lot of fun. I agree that the prizes are a little lame and maybe some restrictions like diss track will give you some trouble if you don't have a great roster, but overall I think it was fun and well designed.

And in your example, it would be like telling a kid failing in the NBA to get off the court and trying a lower difficulty because he probably isn't quite there.