**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    “Lego WandaVision! Build your alternate reality! Turn back time when things don’t go your way! Expel Monica Rambeau from your dimension!”
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Why does everything have to be wrapped in spoiler tags? Are people not able to read the thread title and understand that this thread might have info on the show?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Do we know who “Ralph” is yet? My bet is the Grim Reaper but maybe Mephisto?

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

He’s the classic sitcom husband. Neighbor wife complains about him all the time yet you never meet him. It’s a classic trope.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

He’s the classic sitcom husband. Neighbor wife complains about him all the time yet you never meet him. It’s a classic trope.
    Hopefully something ominous.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    I love reading this thread. Keeps my memory fresh from each episode. Although I am a bit confused on what exactly SWORD agents are. Someone help me out here? I enjoy the thoughts of Ralph being Mephisto but wouldn't doubt him just being the husband.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I love reading this thread. Keeps my memory fresh from each episode. Although I am a bit confused on what exactly SWORD agents are. Someone help me out here? I enjoy the thoughts of Ralph being Mephisto but wouldn't doubt him just being the husband.
    As I understand it, SWORD is a division of SHIELD that deals with cosmic-scale threats, prompted by visits from the Destroyer (Thor 1). Idk what their standing is in the MCU with how shield kinda died (right? Or is it back and I’m just dumb?)
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

I wouldn’t be so sure of that.

Agnes= AGatha harkNESS. Who, you know, served mephisto, and was involved in a similar comic arc

Ralph is either just not going to exist and it’s a cover, or he’s going to be mephisto. I would lean towards him being a cover
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    CGR2020 said:

Agnes= AGatha harkNESS. Who, you know, served mephisto, and was involved in a similar comic arc

Ralph is either just not going to exist and it’s a cover, or he’s going to be mephisto. I would lean towards him being a cover
    Could Mephisto be trying to use Wanda to access the Multiverse? Just a theory I have lol.
    Maybe. Anyways, I am excited for the 4th episode. According to some interviews, the 4th promises to be a banger.
    CGR2020 said:

Could Mephisto be trying to use Wanda to access the Multiverse? Just a theory I have lol.
    Whatever is happening, someone or something is going to get into the multiverse. Doctor Strange 2 outright confirms that. I can definitely see Mephisto manipulating Wanda in this, and then being the main villain of DS2. They’ve said this show is essentially set up for that film
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    edited January 2021
    CGR2020 said:

Lol who else thought it was kind of funny when Wanda yeeted Geraldine (Monica Rambeau) with magic after enough stress? And do you think Monica Rambeau was good or mostly bad?
    Monica Rambeau is good. She's the original Captain Marvel of the comics. She went there as a SWORD agent to find and help Wanda, but didn't account for the possibility of getting absorbed into the false reality. The toy helicopter Wanda finds in episode 2 was Monica's. She entered the town and next thing she knew she was "Geraldine" and apart of the town. But she didn't mesh with the false reality that was being built so that's why Wanda had to expel her.
    So the teaser for tomorrow’s episode just released. I noticed something in it. If you don’t want to see anything before tomorrow, don’t read ahead.

I spotted this shot

Notice Agnes doesn’t have ID. Now, if we pair that with the idea that she is actually AGatha harkNESS, well. It seems almost confirmed that she’s part of the wider plot of this thing

Just an observation. I’m in full on theory mode at this point
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Just in time for another Prediction Thursday! That's really interesting stuff from Rocky
    I think it's pretty evident that we get a lot of context for the characters and SWORDs version of the events so far. This could be a really cool opportunity for us to both get the answers from SWORD, and also see Vision discover these things for himself, now that he knows something is up with Wanda. If anything happens with a villian, I think it's in another cliffhanger at the end of the episode. This episode should be a larger focus on SWORD and also the kids.

Looking at the above picture, I also noticed that Dotty's husband is pictured (with SWORD ID), but she isn't on the board anywhere. Agnes at least has a profile, so we know she's probably a real person. Dotty could be something else...

Lastly, I don't remember seeing any promo materials that included the Wiccan and Speed at any age older than toddlers. Could that be a possibility that they don't survive through the end of the season? Or is Marvel just trying to keep from revealing too much too early?
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    Just watched episode 4. one word "CREEEEPYYYY"
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Just finished watching the fourth episode, it finally became interesting! I wonder who the villain is...

Isn't this show supposed to be a comedy upfront? I had fun with the 'magic show' episode but man, ep3 was so freaking unfunny. I knew where they were going with that twins stuff but my god, most of the jokes landed absolutely flat. I hope the next episode will at least get a few chuckles out of me or I'm gonna just skip to the last few minutes where the weird and interesting stuffs happen.
    Bro if you thought it was gonna be a sitcom, you were so so wrong. It is setting up the plot of Doctor strange 2 and Spider man 3, which are confirmed to be connected. When you see the fourth episode you will understand. It is nothing like what you thought.
    I was hoping for Vision to be alive but after the fourth episode and the hole in his head when they showed what happened in between the censored part, it is almost confirmed that he is dead and is just part of the Wanda’s reality
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    so.. is Wanda just somehow controlling Vision's corpse? But then how does he have his moment where he realises things are wrong? Can he appear in his human appearance like that? If Wanda saw the reality when he was disguised as human would she still see dead robot Vision?
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

so.. is Wanda just somehow controlling Vision's corpse? But then how does he have his moment where he realises things are wrong? Can he appear in his human appearance like that? If Wanda saw the reality when he was disguised as human would she still see dead robot Vision?
    in the trailers vision notices weird things and the other witch person says that visions dead.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    The best Marvel content i have seen till date are - Legion & Daredavil (netflix)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    This was amazing. Saw Vision and said “he doesn’t look red” then I saw it and kinda let out a woah
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    why all the spooilers?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Finally! After a slow start, things are moving. Episode 4 was great and I'm too excited for episode 5.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Gardener said:

why all the spooilers?
    To be respectful and polite to people who aren’t caught up yet?