**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Idk if I have missed this, but how does everyone think this ties into Doctor Strange and vice-versa?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Idk if I have missed this, but how does everyone think this ties into Doctor Strange and vice-versa?
    I'm guessing the main villain was using Wanda to try and access the Multiverse
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Happy Prediction Thursday everyone! What do y'all think is gonna happen in tomorrow's episode?

This episode should revolve around the kids, which should be a fun opportunity for baby-related sitcom tropes. If SWORD finally reveals themselves, I think it happens towards the end of the episode. I don't think any of the trailer footage showed Wiccan or Speed being older than toddlers. Taking them away could be an opportunity for the main villain / SWORD to reveal themselves. I bet next week is when we finally get SWORD's perspective on the season's events so far.
    I'm guessing at least 3 more sitcom episodes before SWORD is revealed and they start explaining what is happening
    I don't think they can keep teasing SWORD for much longer without it becoming repetitive. Plus they only have 7 more episodes to reveal SWORD, the villain, and set up / resolve the major conflict
    I'm guessing probably 3 more sitcom episodes with Ultron/Quicksilver/Thanos commercials while building up the SWORD part a bit more, then the actual conflict revealed in Ep 6, with the main villain revealed in 7, leading to a battle ending on a cliffhanger in 8, 9 concludes it, then reveals that the main villain was just working for someone all along. Something like that at least.
    Question about episode 2: When Wanda and Vision went outside, they saw a guy pop out of nowhere, and Wanda quickly reversed time to make sure they never came out. Who do you think that guy was?
    Also, why did Wanda change the setting to color at the end of the episode?
    I think that the change of colour was to signify the passing of a decade and change in time.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Happy Prediction Thursday everyone! What do y'all think is gonna happen in tomorrow's episode?

This episode should revolve around the kids, which should be a fun opportunity for baby-related sitcom tropes. If SWORD finally reveals themselves, I think it happens towards the end of the episode. I don't think any of the trailer footage showed Wiccan or Speed being older than toddlers. Taking them away could be an opportunity for the main villain / SWORD to reveal themselves. I bet next week is when we finally get SWORD's perspective on the season's events so far.
    I'm guessing at least 3 more sitcom episodes before SWORD is revealed and they start explaining what is happening
    I don't think they can keep teasing SWORD for much longer without it becoming repetitive. Plus they only have 7 more episodes to reveal SWORD, the villain, and set up / resolve the major conflict
    I'm guessing probably 3 more sitcom episodes with Ultron/Quicksilver/Thanos commercials while building up the SWORD part a bit more, then the actual conflict revealed in Ep 6, with the main villain revealed in 7, leading to a battle ending on a cliffhanger in 8, 9 concludes it, then reveals that the main villain was just working for someone all along. Something like that at least.
    Question about episode 2: When Wanda and Vision went outside, they saw a guy pop out of nowhere, and Wanda quickly reversed time to make sure they never came out. Who do you think that guy was?
    I think that the change of colour was to signify the passing of a decade and change in time.
    It was. The 70s episode is next. Then the eighties, the nineties, the 2000s, and 2010s. Then I’d assume two episodes of all out MCU action
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

It was. The 70s episode is next. Then the eighties, the nineties, the 2000s, and 2010s. Then I’d assume two episodes of all out MCU action
    So you are saying that each episode goes forward in time?

*Brain Explosion*
    well considering episode 1 was the 50s and episode 2 was the 60s (as advertised) then yes
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

How do you think SWORD could be messing with Wanda's false 1900's sitcom reality?
    I hadn't really considered that SWORD could be manipulating Wanda, but it's a possibility. And it would be a very Nick Fury move to be like "Wanda trapped a small town in a 1950's reality where she's happily married to Vision? Cool, let's study it for a while and see if we can weaponize it. I'm sure those civilians will be fine." And SWORD is just now stepping in because {insert villainous person(s) here} is also trying to weaponize Wanda.
  • Options

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

How do you think SWORD could be messing with Wanda's false 1900's sitcom reality?
    I hadn't really considered that SWORD could be manipulating Wanda, but it's a possibility. And it would be a very Nick Fury move to be like "Wanda trapped a small town in a 1950's reality where she's happily married to Vision? Cool, let's study it for a while and see if we can weaponize it. I'm sure those civilians will be fine." And SWORD is just now stepping in because {insert villainous person(s) here} is also trying to weaponize Wanda.
    I don’t think they are considering the whole “Wanda? Who’s doing this too you Wanda?thing in episode 2
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Be interested to what development comes in Episode 3 tomorrow.
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I don’t think they are considering the whole “Wanda? Who’s doing this too you Wanda?thing in episode 2
    Who do you think could have been saying that message over the radio?
    SWORD most likely
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Who do you think could have been saying that message over the radio?
    It’s Jimmy Woo, from Ant-Man and the Wasp. He literally credited in the foreign credits
  • Options

Saw this on Paul Bettany's twitter

this was gold
  • Options

Saw this on Paul Bettany's twitter

That’s amazing
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I think Wanda is being manipulated and has some understanding of things, but not completely. It is possible there is a character like Nightmare or Mephisto who could be manipulating her. Just some thoughts I've heard and agree with so far, but will see what develops in tomorrow's episode.
  • Options

I think Wanda is being manipulated and has some understanding of things, but not completely. It is possible there is a character like Nightmare or Mephisto who could be manipulating her. Just some thoughts I've heard and agree with so far, but will see what develops in tomorrow's episode.
    Please use the spoiler tag lads
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

I'm guessing he was sent there to see how she would react as a test. I have no idea about the color part though
  • Options
    Oooofff, the cliffhanger in episode 3...
  • Options
    Episode 3 was intense... that cliffhanger has me intrigued a lot
  • Options
    Wanda's behaviour towards the end was quite weird. Almost threatening. And considering the fact that Geraldine got kicked out afterwards, I'm considering this as a sign that Wanda is responsible for her reality./div>
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN EPISODE 3
    So far im pretty sure wandavision is the part before avengers: disassembled. She messes with reality to have the twins, and then since they are part of mephistos soul, he comes back for them and takes Wandas children, and then she attacks the avengers and removes mutant powers.
  • Options

Wanda's behaviour towards the end was quite weird. Almost threatening. And considering the fact that Geraldine got kicked out afterwards, I'm considering this as a sign that Wanda is responsible for her reality./div>
    Anytime some questions Wanda about something or asks if somethings wrong or disrupts her reality it resets and doesn’t happen
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Long story short, this is Wanda

• Options
    Grean said:

Long story short, this is Wanda

please use the spoiler tag @Grean
  • Options

Grean said: