**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Wanda's behaviour towards the end was quite weird. Almost threatening. And considering the fact that Geraldine got kicked out afterwards, I'm considering this as a sign that Wanda is responsible for her reality./div>
    Anytime some questions Wanda about something or asks if somethings wrong or disrupts her reality it resets and doesn’t happen
    Oh ya, I forgot about the previous episodes.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    episodes too short
    What is happening
    Want more episodes

Also whats with the sitting guy in the mask? What did i miss, i keep seeing ot everywhere but idk what it is 😭
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian

me after watching the show:
    OMG are you in labor?!?!?! /s
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Thoughts after Ep. 3
    I think it's pretty obvious now that Wanda is completely aware of what's going on and is intentionally holding the town hostage. It looked like SWORD has, until now, been operating under the assumption that there was a third party holding Wanda hostage, but now that Geraldine (Monica Rambeau) has learned the truth, SWORD will start taking a more aggressive approach.

I think the townspeople were probably threatened by Wanda to either play along or else. SWORD was probably trying to help them escape and didn't believe that Wanda could be the real villain. Either way, I'm excited for all the background we're going to get next week.
  • Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    edited January 2021
    Can anyone fill me in on what the Westview town is? I thoroughly enjoyed the episode but was partially confused on Geraldine being thrown into that dimension. @SpideyFunko can ya help me out here? lol
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    My good what a bad and boring show.... I could stand 10 minutes. You might like it but I didn’t.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Snurris said:

My good what a bad and boring show.... I could stand 10 minutes. You might like it but I didn’t.

It’s called a slow burn
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Can anyone fill me in on what the Westview town is? I thoroughly enjoyed the episode but was partially confused on Geraldine being thrown into that dimension. @SpideyFunko can ya help me out here? lol
    From what I understood, Westview town is the “town” that Wanda created within her pocket reality. Geraldine doesn’t appear to be thrown into a dimension, but rather out of it
  • Options

From what I understood, Westview town is the “town” that Wanda created within her pocket reality. Geraldine doesn’t appear to be thrown into a dimension, but rather out of it
    Yeah @TwistedTalentz so the town of Westview has been encased in this sort of dimension by Wanda that’s going through the years of sitcoms. Wanda threw her out because she was breaking the whole immersion. More will be explained as the show continues
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    My thoughts on the series as a whole so far after catching up with all 3 episodes last night
    it seems that Wanda’s power has become significantly more potent since the events of Endgame/Infinity War. Her despair continues to increase her power over time. Her powers have gone from a really strong telekinesis from the last time we’ve seen her, to now reality warping, pocket dimension creation, time manipulation, etc.

Along with this power growth and Wanda’s increasing despair, she’s becoming more and more delusional and insane over time. Wanda has trapped herself in a corner of delusion but resists freedom as a result of her tremendous power growth and her strong sorrow.
  • Options
    TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224

Yeah @TwistedTalentz so the town of Westview has been encased in this sort of dimension by Wanda that’s going through the years of sitcoms. Wanda threw her out because she was breaking the whole immersion. More will be explained as the show continues
    This make so much more sense thank you @SpideyFunko @Iron_Patriot_is_lit I was really confused on what the heck this town was and if I missed something in a movie or show. Real excited for episode 4
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I'm to lazy to read these spoiler tags
  • Options

This make so much more sense thank you @SpideyFunko @Iron_Patriot_is_lit I was really confused on what the heck this town was and if I missed something in a movie or show. Real excited for episode 4
    There’s nothing you’ve missed. This has honestly just mainly been speculation
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Woo should come soon. Woohoo.
    Lol
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    CGR2020 said:

I finally saw the 3rd episode!

How did Geraldine know so much about Wanda, Pietro, and their history with Ultron?

Also, Wanda having the twins was kind of intense, but how did it happen so fast? lol.
    I mean if you’ve seen the casting announcements then you’d know why. And magic.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    CGR2020 said:

How did Geraldine know so much about Wanda, Pietro, and their history with Ultron?

Also, Wanda having the twins was kind of intense, but how did it happen so fast? lol.
    Geraldines necklace had a SWORD emblem, and in the episode the neighbors explained that she just sort of came from nowhere and had no family or home. She is undoubtedly a SWORD agent trying to scope out what Wanda had done, and made the mistake of trying to probe her for why she was doing what she was doing.

Having the twins fast was just magic and stuff. Also because the plot.
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

Geraldines necklace had a SWORD emblem, and in the episode the neighbors explained that she just sort of came from nowhere and had no family or home. She is undoubtedly a SWORD agent trying to scope out what Wanda had done, and made the mistake of trying to probe her for why she was doing what she was doing.

So that explains why Wanda kept asking about the necklace emblem! Also, when Wanda took Geraldine out of her false reality (by yeeting her away with magic), who do you think were those guys who came along after she landed back to reality (the real world)?
    SWORD agents probably but idk
  • Options

CGR2020 said:

CGR2020 said:

So that explains why Wanda kept asking about the necklace emblem! Also, when Wanda took Geraldine out of her false reality (by yeeting her away with magic), who do you think were those guys who came along after she landed back to reality (the real world)?
    SWORD agents probably but idk
    Most definitely sword agents surrounding the area and monitoring the Westview bubble
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★
    I just finished the 3rd episode. I can’t wait for Speed and Wiccan! Did anyone figure out what the last commercial symbolized? Was it just Hydra or anything more specific?
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Crcrcrc said:

I just finished the 3rd episode. I can’t wait for Speed and Wiccan! Did anyone figure out what the last commercial symbolized? Was it just Hydra or anything more specific?
    apparentlyit was a reference to agents of shield where coulson said hydra made a soap.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

Not sure, but I heard that it might refer to an episode of Agents of Sheild where Agent Coulson references the Hydra Soap. Probably just an easter egg though.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

a) shield reference
    b) the goddess within could be referring to hydra unlocking her powers