**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Normax_X said:

man i got the chills for some reason when she said no and went back in time. like u aint taking this away from me
    @Normax_X use the spoiler tag
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    WandaVision was great
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It's like a Nick-at-Night Bewitched meets I Dream of Genie using Marvel characters. Not what I was expecting. The comedy falls so flat and the laugh tracks are terrible. Hopefully, there's gonna be a big twist soon, or I'm out. I barely got through episode 1... and episode 2 is a more of the same, but leaves a little hope that something bigger could be brewing around the corner. Hopefully the underlying plot doesnt get dragged out all season or I won't be able to take it more than another episode or 2. I have a gut feeling this is going to be "Lost" level disappointment, but I hope I'm wrong. Just not sure I'll be able to invest in it enough to find out.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    I hate all TV shows from now on.
  • Options
    Im sad
  • Options

Im sad

why?
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Not impressed with the series so far. Granted, it's only 2 episodes in, but it is a very campy Nick-at-Night (Bewitched) show. Hopefully it breaks out of the goofiness (bad jokes and laugh tracks) for more sinister and underlying Marvel action. Not many shows put me to sleep but I could barely keep my eyes open for the 1st two episodes.

That aside, hoping for a better run of Falcon and Winter Soldier and Disney+ is pretty good overall. Best deal is the Disney+ and Hulu (with ads) package. Espn+ is dog **** and they throw that in for free.
  • Options

why
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

why
    why not
  • Options

Im sad

why?
    Its not about marvel but
    Ray and nora left the legends and Zari sacrificed herself for her brother and she died in the process so now her alternate timeline version of herself is a socialite jackass. And Ray was my fav legend and I hard shipped Nate and old Zari. I don't even want to watch season 6 unless they bring ray and the old zari back. Btw. this is DC Legends of tomorrow that I'm talking about
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Im sad

why?
    Its not about marvel but
    Ray and nora left the legends and Zari sacrificed herself for her brother and she died in the process so now her alternate timeline version of herself is a socialite jackass. And Ray was my fav legend and I hard shipped Nate and old Zari. I don't even want to watch season 6 unless they bring ray and the old zari back. Btw. this is DC Legends of tomorrow that I'm talking about
    WandaVision! bom badum bom
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian

Im sad

why?
    Its not about marvel but
    Yeah i was sad when that happened as well. Probably wont watch future seasons.
  • Options

Im sad

why?
    Its not about marvel but
    I miss old Zari

she was fun (also poor Nate)
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Im sad

why?
    Its not about marvel but
    Yeah i was sad when that happened as well. Probably wont watch future seasons.
    Ya im crossing my fingers that at least 1 of them come back
  • Options

Im sad

why?
    Its not about marvel but
    I miss old Zari

she was fun (also poor Nate)
    Ya she was such a vibe
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Happy Prediction Thursday everyone! What do y'all think is gonna happen in tomorrow's episode?

This episode should revolve around the kids, which should be a fun opportunity for baby-related sitcom tropes. If SWORD finally reveals themselves, I think it happens towards the end of the episode. I don't think any of the trailer footage showed Wiccan or Speed being older than toddlers. Taking them away could be an opportunity for the main villain / SWORD to reveal themselves. I bet next week is when we finally get SWORD's perspective on the season's events so far.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

Happy Prediction Thursday everyone! What do y'all think is gonna happen in tomorrow's episode?

This episode should revolve around the kids, which should be a fun opportunity for baby-related sitcom tropes. If SWORD finally reveals themselves, I think it happens towards the end of the episode. I don't think any of the trailer footage showed Wiccan or Speed being older than toddlers. Taking them away could be an opportunity for the main villain / SWORD to reveal themselves. I bet next week is when we finally get SWORD's perspective on the season's events so far.
    I'm guessing at least 3 more sitcom episodes before SWORD is revealed and they start explaining what is happening
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

I'm guessing at least 3 more sitcom episodes before SWORD is revealed and they start explaining what is happening
    I mean technically we’ve seen sword three times lol
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

I mean technically we’ve seen sword three times lol
    True, but we won't know what the town is or why she is trapped there for a while, I'm guessing
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Has anyone else noticed that the 2nd episode's intro is just like that sitcom Bewitched
    ?
    pretty sure that was the point
  • Options
    CGR2020 said:

Has anyone else noticed that the 2nd episode's intro is just like that sitcom Bewitched??
    All of the episodes so far have been parodies of other sitcoms
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Did they ever say how many episodes there are? I hope it’s not just 8 like Mando
  • Options

Did they ever say how many episodes there are? I hope it’s not just 8 like Mando

It’s not 8! It’s 9
  • Options

I believe it was 9
  • Options
    KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    Crcrcrc said:

I don't think they can keep teasing SWORD for much longer without it becoming repetitive. Plus they only have 7 more episodes to reveal SWORD, the villain, and set up / resolve the major conflict
  • Options

Crcrcrc said:

I don't think they can keep teasing SWORD for much longer without it becoming repetitive. Plus they only have 7 more episodes to reveal SWORD, the villain, and set up / resolve the major conflict
    I'm guessing probably 3 more sitcom episodes with Ultron/Quicksilver/Thanos commercials while building up the SWORD part a bit more, then the actual conflict revealed in Ep 6, with the main villain revealed in 7, leading to a battle ending on a cliffhanger in 8, 9 concludes it, then reveals that the main villain was just working for someone all along. Something like that at least.